Who is Good at Converting Armor?

Pimpslink12

From UNP > CHSBHC

That will be a challenge. Also I don't think anyone here is still converting to CHSBHC, its kinda dead body-type.

You can always try do it by yourself, get bodyslide2, open outfit studio and with few clicks you have it done. Its not that hard, that tool is very easy to understand. Its like you know? Cooking xmas cookies with your mommy, when you were a child.

This is something I would be interested in as well. I have a number of UNP variant armors that clip or have small flaws in them, I like to convert to standard UNP, but don't know how. Taken a look at BS2, but its all kind of a mystery to me still. ATM focusing on updating and repairing mods with xedit and cant really take on armor conversions. Too bad there is not idiot-proof (Champis-proof)automated tool out there to do it.

This is something I would be interested in as well. I have a number of UNP variant armors that clip or have small flaws in them, I like to convert to standard UNP, but don't know how. Taken a look at BS2, but its all kind of a mystery to me still. ATM focusing on updating and repairing mods with xedit and cant really take on armor conversions. Too bad there is not idiot-proof (Champis-proof)automated tool out there to do it.

This is close to idiot proof. As long as it's for bodies in the same group (like UNP-whatever to UNP) it works quite well and is fully automated.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27557-new-clothing-body-style-converter-beta-v089f-10-26-2014/

I've converted 7B and UNPB items to UNP HDT-PE using it and the mesh rigger (also available in that forum section). And it was me-proof! :lol:

Archived