post your sexy screens here!

Guest O.Cobblepot

Guys and girls,i always was riddled about some things in this thread.. do you..am... when you create a character,is that char then a(more or less) real life copy of you? :smile: Seen some people avatars i think who look like FO4 heroes:)

Turbo Lover

fallout42017-12-1314-94rvv.jpg

Radio Radroach-Free Wasteland on 88.3 MHz

[ Heavy Metal ] Better run for cover!

[Loss of texture quality (body, tattoos and bra) caused by multiple cell changes during game session]

@burbis   We'll take that as a compliment

2 hours ago, burbis said:

Guys and girls,i always was riddled about some things in this thread.. do you..am... when you create a character,is that char then a(more or less) real life copy of you? :smile: Seen some people avatars i think who look like FO4 heroes:)

I go for the Into the bad look, Show reminds me of F04 To bad Npc's look like dog shit in vanilla version pfft smh...

Guest O.Cobblepot

Yes,all your heroes looks amazing and i created my character as very weak and fragile female char,SPECIAL stats mainly on Luck and Inteligence,ignoring Strengt and Endurance all the way,so me living thru a day in FO4 world are deadly to extreme,but i really LOVE it :smile:

P.s. noticed Jazzman's pics are always very artistic in some way:)

5 hours ago, burbis said:

My first character was pretty much me, but no one likes screenshots of dudes.

My current is (in my head) a Dominican woman, because I like really, really, really like Afro-latinas. And watching her galavant around the commonwealth is far more entertaining than watching myself

i wish I could say I wasn’t that superficial, but... yeah I’m 1000% that superficial

Guest O.Cobblepot

God i love this game!

p.s. CECCOBEPPE,how much blood still left in you? You look always like a target for someone :smiley:

I really love blood on my char,so realistic,i would love that blood would stay like 20 times longer before dissapearing,or go thru some washing procedure/mod to remove it.

18 minutes ago, burbis said:

God i love this game!

p.s. CECCOBEPPE,how much still left in you? You look always like a target for someone :smiley:

I really love blood on my char,so realistic,i would love that blood would stay like 20 times longer before dissapearing,or go thru some washing procedure/mod to remove it.

Thank you! for the blood that stays long on the character is simple: you have to add this in "fallout4.ini" [display]

[Display]

fDecalLifetime = 800,000
fDecalLOD0 = 70000

Try !!!!!

but ... in the game you do not have to use the TGM command ... otherwise the blood can not be seen!

blod.JPG

Guest O.Cobblepot

Wow,interesting,if i will succeed then you just added like +1000 points to my games immersivenes :),cheers

Edit: Yes,worked perfectly,waited until blood dissapears but it did not(not sure how long it takes to dissapear..),which is good,thanks CECCOBEPPE ,i was missing this a lot ;)

Guest O.Cobblepot
41 minutes ago, Tali Redmint said:

Me too, but specially more since i've been using my mod Creative Perks Modesty aside ;p

Vanilla perks makes everybodys life to easy,i got one main mod which overhauls almost every aspects of FO4,perks included

personaly i really don't like anything what gives you free/regen health and similar,where's the fun in that :smile:

12 minutes ago, burbis said:

Vanilla perks makes everybodys life to easy,i got one main mod which overhauls almost every aspects of FO4,perks included

personaly i really don't like anything what gives you free/regen health and similar,where's the fun in that :smile:

It's not so OP if you consider it only kicks in out of combat, where you can eat/drink to regen anyway, and well, it's not free, it cost 1 perk point. I don't like this health regen either, then I simple don't pick those perks. I'm level 140 and still haven't got all my modified perks on my play-through.

10 hours ago, burbis said:

Wow,interesting,if i will succeed then you just added like +1000 points to my games immersivenes :),cheers

Edit: Yes,worked perfectly,waited until blood dissapears but it did not(not sure how long it takes to dissapear..),which is good,thanks CECCOBEPPE ,i was missing this a lot ;)

if you want to make the blood disappear, try removing, putting or changing clothes.:grin:

Guest O.Cobblepot
8 hours ago, Tali Redmint said:

It's not so OP if you consider it only kicks in out of combat, where you can eat/drink to regen anyway, and well, it's not free, it cost 1 perk point. I don't like this health regen either, then I simple don't pick those perks. I'm level 140 and still haven't got all my modified perks on my play-through.

I am quite opposite,in my world radiation and illnesess are main killers,food gives extra rads,deseases are very lethal,doctor prices are very high,no stimpacks,only few bandages/kits which are hard to come by/craft,perks are downgraded.. so progress is very SLOW.. but it's GOOD,i like that way,so i think am covered until fallout 5 come out :smiley:

Guest O.Cobblepot
51 minutes ago, ceccobeppe said:

if you want to make the blood disappear, try removing, putting or changing clothes.:grin:

Yep,noticed that right away,thanks again,you can't imagine how happy i am now with this small change ;)