post your sexy screens here!

What tattoo or texture is on her?

This body texture https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/1608/? plus tattoos from a skyrim mod called "Corintio's Progressive Slavetats"

Honestly TvojaStara's characters and screenshots have been phenomenal. I saw some of the posts from the Skyrim conversion thread, which were also amazing. Anyway, I wrote this blog entry on how to actually get those into the game, although I have yet to take screenshots anywhere near as good :( as TvojaStara's. http://www.loverslab.com/blog/830/entry-5410-customizing-tattoos-in-fallout-4/

It's also helpful since if you have vinfamy's Animated Fannies you'd probably want to edit the files.

switched to cbbe for the nipple piercings?

I prefer from time to time a rollback to CBBE because there are many oufit's for CBBE which are not available for AB like Bazoonga's stuff or Niero's outfit's and many more.

i knew it was cbbe once i saw those spaghetti arms haha (her tummy is less muscular as well)

Astin's torture Chamber.... :s:dodgy:  :blush:

Really would be cool to see these cages be incorporated Into mods like DD, TD, FP Violate etc...

Just use your imagination as to what I do to npc's in here lmao.......

what mod did you use for the torture room ??? in nexus I do not find it ..

All vanilla just build it with concrete and add Cages, Traps. Use console commands to change axis/Angles. Clothing is HN66 easy girls and theirs Hookers clothing from here on LL

also I use FP Violate, Vanilla Fudge, Sex em up, Devious Devices, Torture Devices.....

R-E-S-P-E-C-T

fallout42017-09-2721-oeshp.png

Radio Radroach-Free Wasteland on 88.3 MHz

[ Soul ]

________

Find out what it means to me!  woot.gif

Love the outfit.  She is so caliente.

Muchas gracias. Ain't we all a guapa? Jejeje! I like to showcase my native American roots in modern looks. Thus, she's a non-mutated bird of paradise, a testosterone and steroid free spaghetti monster, just like me  woot.gif