Milf Huntress:  Irma la Douce

fallout42017-10-0202-4hoek.png

Radio Radroach-Free Wasteland on 88.3 MHz

[ Soca ]

________

Do weh yuh waan wid mi... (MILF sayin')  woot.gif

Hey Jazzman, where is the bandana from? what mod

Bandana is from Spartan Sniper Outfit

Alright you win, I give up trying to link the picture like everyone else since. wtf

Do you use Imgur? It sucks for a lot of forums now. Try something like postimage or tinypic

Was trying to use flickr. I have no idea how to link it though, just attaching it compresses it to hell and back and now it looks like garbage 

Alright you win, I give up trying to link the picture like everyone else since. wtf

Do you use Imgur? It sucks for a lot of forums now. Try something like postimage or tinypic

Was trying to use flickr. I have no idea how to link it though, just attaching it compresses it to hell and back and now it looks like garbage 

Yeah I noticed that for whatever reason the bigger name image hosts are garbage for forums and mobile viewing. Flickr, Imgur and photobucket = basura

Memory

fallout42017-10-0513-7kl7c.png

[ Musical Score ]

________

Memory, all alone in the moonlight. I remember the time I knew what happiness was...  wub.gif

What Has It Got In Its Pocketses?

fallout42017-10-0521-uqume.png

[ Folk ]

________

Just my radroach sandwiches, officer!  A faint *See ya suckers! Gollum, Gollum!* was heard and then... silence  woot.gif