That moment when you start considering giving up.

Sythdracous

So let's clarify what the problem is -

• Character creation works fine before you run bodyslide
  • You do a batch build (some clothes I'm guessing?) in BS
  • With the BS files overriding the default files, you CTD when changing to a female in the CC

Is that right?  Are you ctrl+clicking the "batch build" button and then moving the files to a directory that MO reads?

You do a batch build (some clothes I'm guessing?) in BS

With the BS files overriding the default files,

Git more enjoument than I probably should from thise two lines. My brain filters BS automatically to the usual :lol: 

Anywho, not to be nasty or insulting, but are you using Precache killer? #33526

You do a batch build (some clothes I'm guessing?) in BS

With the BS files overriding the default files,

Git more enjoument than I probably should from thise two lines. My brain filters BS automatically to the usual :lol:

Anywho, not to be nasty or insulting, but are you using Precache killer? #33526

Never had any issue with the race menu loading up don't run that many hair or eye packs. One each actually.

Unless something very strange is going on I'm using the Xp32 extended one, I'm far from a nub to modding just trying to use MO and the program keeps causing me head aches. I've done 3 re-installs of Skyrim at this point and decided to try MO had to rebuild my MO mod folder twice already and haven't touched the game in about a week.

Archived