About HDT Havok Path

LaEspada

I see lots of conflicting answers to this but when you link an xml to a nif for HDT havok path does it start with data or skse?

like this for example

SKSE\Plugins\hdtVagina.xml  (this is what is from what bodyslide special produces)

or

Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtVagina.xml  (I see this on many attaching xml to nifs guides around here)

I see lots of conflicting answers to this but when you link an xml to a nif for HDT havok path does it start with data or skse?

like this for example

SKSE\Plugins\hdtVagina.xml  (this is what is from what bodyslide special produces)

or

Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtVagina.xml  (I see this on many attaching xml to nifs guides around here)

Top one I think. The HDT Havok Object doesnt have a data folder, it starts with a Meshes folder and an SKSE folder, so I would make the path start with SKSE. Be warned though, if you link to the xml, armors that do not replace the body but just cover it, will likely clip since they will also have to be linked to the xml

Archived