2pac's Bodyslide addon and presets

2pac4eva7

People keep asking me to make my body into a bodyslide preset, so i did!

----------------------------------------------

UPDATE 2:

I just updated the file so now you can convert anything to double melons by following the guide at the end of this post

UPDATE:

If all you want is my 3d abs on your body preset, i just uploaded a video that shows how to add the ABS ONLY to almost any preset. Just watch the video.

end update

------------------------------------------

I also added a few extra goodies.

There are 4 new sliders in the "cbbe2pac" sliderset - it is identical sliderset to CBBE, but with 4 new ones, for making my double melons bodytype.

the sliders:

Double Melons - CBBE to my double melons body

Touched by Dibella - CBBE to a conversion i made of the touched by dibella mod from skyrim

touched by Dibella upper with DM lower - self explanatory

Double Melons with abs -  3d ABS, no normal map needed, My personal Favorite!

i included 3 presets, including "2pac's Favorite", which is what i use"

To install, merge this bodyslide folder with your bodyslide installation. (assumably in your fallout 4 data folder)

Some Screens

3d ABS!!

post-17737-0-84899300-1451577995_thumb.jpgpost-17737-0-69249200-1451577996_thumb.jpgpost-17737-0-67948000-1451577997_thumb.jpg

abs on CBBE curvy

post-17737-0-93408000-1451578100_thumb.jpg

My vault suit using "2pac's Favorite" preset

post-17737-0-82075400-1451577998_thumb.jpg

Convert almost any CBBE based outfit to Double Melons (it must be cbbe curvy, curvy (outfit), slim , or slim(outfit)):

Make sure you have the latest version of my slider addon mod.

First you need to find out what cbbe body variant the author used in the mod, they will usually say in the description. Most common is CBBE curvy, and for the sake of this tutorial im going to assume its CBBE curvy.

For this one the order is extremely important!

1. File -> load reference -> curvyToDM.osp  (because the body the author used is CBBE curvy in this case)------ The reference MUST be loaded first or sometimes it wont work!

2. File -> load outfit -> the nif you want to resize to DM

3. Slider -> conform all

4. Move the slider all the way to right

6. Slider -> set base shape

6a: You can stop here and save the file if you only want plain double melons with no other sliders

7. File -> load reference -> CBBE2pac.osp

8. slider -> conform all

9. Load your preset that you made with my slider addons by using slider -> load slider preset

10. Export the nif and overwrite the original!

Thats it!

abs on any preset.7z

2pac's Bodyslide Addon and Presets v2.7z

Awesome man, thank you.  I love the slider with the abs!

Yes, that is my favorite too!

For people who want abs without my double melons.

set the "do not touch slider" to 200 and "double melons with abs" to 100.

You will now have 3d abs on vanilla CBBE!

(i havent tested this extensively so let me know if there are issues)

extra goodies? Yay it's still xmas  :lol:

So I noticed that when playing with other sliders while using one of yours, the meshes get f***ed up. Is that normal?? I feel like I am missing something here

So is there a way to do that?? For example use 'TBD with abs' or 'doubleMellons with abs' and then also use some Butt sliders...cause you know we need that counterweight :P

thanks

Ok so I have run into an issue where the additional sliders aren't recognized by other outfits in bodyslide.  I'm no expert, but I think it's something to do with needing to add the sliders to the other sliderset .osp's

Any suggestions?

Ok so I have run into an issue where the additional sliders aren't recognized by other outfits in bodyslide.  I'm no expert, but I think it's something to do with needing to add the sliders to the other sliderset .osp's

Any suggestions?

Actually it doesn't appear the presets work with any outfits, even your bodyslide files.  I'm guessing perhaps I am doing something wrong.

Any suggestions?

Any suggestions?

Actually it doesn't appear the presets work with any outfits, even your bodyslide files.  I'm guessing perhaps I am doing something wrong.

Yes you must be, because i know for a fact that they work with my outfits because i tested it, watch the video on my armor page and you can see me applying a preset to my outfits. However, i havent tested it on other stuff than mine

extra goodies? Yay it's still xmas  :lol:

So I noticed that when playing with other sliders while using one of yours, the meshes get f***ed up. Is that normal?? I feel like I am missing something here

So is there a way to do that?? For example use 'TBD with abs' or 'doubleMellons with abs' and then also use some Butt sliders...cause you know we need that counterweight :P

thanks

The meshes dont get fucked up for me, what exactly is happening?

edit: the boob sliders will fuck it up, but the butt sliders are ok as long as you dont get really extreme with it

2pac am i doing something wrong as after merging the folder i do not see the new sliders from the video in bodyslide?

go to cbbe2pac body instead of cbbe body on top left, its identical to the cbbe except more sliders

Hi, where is the tutorial video? I cant find it

attached to the post

I'm sorry but, would you mind say something about how to convert skrim bs sliders to FO4?

I'm really really want to import some UUNP sliders from skrim...

nope, Caliente changed the slider and the body. it's not a 1:1 skyrim copy.

I'm sorry but, would you mind say something about how to convert skrim bs sliders to FO4?

No, I mean convert the "slider", It's a morph set and could be used to any kind of meshes

3 minutes in Outfit Studio....load the sevenbase bombshell as an object exported from nif (because of bones) with the Convert SkyrimCBBE to Fallout4 CBE slider.  Boneweights, conform slider, set base shape....then load the regular cbbe sliders and save. There is serious distortion because I spent zero time adjusting the mesh to align with the CBBE proportions (those tits after all.. :P ) After completion I went into Bodyslide and chose the Bombshell preset, which distorted it even further. Still it shows you can manage some things...

Sorry 2pac, didn't mean to derail your thread. I am actually trying to convert some of yoru old FO3 skimpy armors. It's amazing how much of your stuff made it through all these Bethesda games...

post-17513-0-74384400-1451572645_thumb.jpg

post-17513-0-19266500-1451572653_thumb.jpg

post-17513-0-86016200-1451572660_thumb.jpg

post-17513-0-84466200-1451572667_thumb.jpg

post-17513-0-96165900-1451572686_thumb.jpg

Any suggestions?

Any suggestions?

Yes you must be, because i know for a fact that they work with my outfits because i tested it, watch the video on my armor page and you can see me applying a preset to my outfits. However, i havent tested it on other stuff than mine

1st of all thank you for sharing your work. 2nd I have the same issue. Any changes made with the "2pacforeva7" slider set is ignored when trying to build anything other that the female body.Even with your armor bodyslide files found in your armors page...That happens when building from bodyshop, not outfit studio.

Happy new year ;)

Yes, this

3 minutes in Outfit Studio....load the sevenbase bombshell as an object exported from nif (because of bones) with the Convert SkyrimCBBE to Fallout4 CBE slider.  Boneweights, conform slider, set base shape....then load the regular cbbe sliders and save. There is serious distortion because I spent zero time adjusting the mesh to align with the CBBE proportions (those tits after all.. :P ) After completion I went into Bodyslide and chose the Bombshell preset, which distorted it even further. Still it shows you can manage some things...

Sorry 2pac, didn't mean to derail your thread. I am actually trying to convert some of yoru old FO3 skimpy armors. It's amazing how much of your stuff made it through all these Bethesda games...

Is that type 3 bb?

Any suggestions?

Any suggestions?

1st of all thank you for sharing your work. 2nd I have the same issue. Any changes made with the "2pacforeva7" slider set is ignored when trying to build anything other that the female body.Even with your armor bodyslide files found in your armors page...That happens when building from bodyshop, not outfit studio.

Happy new year ;)

I havent tested them with a btch build yet, i will look into making it work.

EDIT: i think every outfit would have to be converted to use my additional sliders :\

i may ask caliente if there is another way

All the armors in my pack will be converted to use my additional sliders

Any suggestions?

Any suggestions?

Happy new year ;)

I havent tested them with a btch build yet, i will look into making it work.

EDIT: i think every outfit would have to be converted to use my additional sliders :\

i may ask caliente if there is another way

All the armors in my pack will be converted to use my additional sliders

Only other way i found is exporting the sliders from your presets and importing it to to other presets (like normal CBBE or outfit) one by one.Maybe there is a way to import it all at once i can't figure out. Kinda tedious though, especially for novice users like me .Also if one fiddles too much with the breast sliders after using , say double melon's with abs , the mesh gets distorted a little.

Edit: btw importing your sliders to CBBE is a nice way to avoid having 2 instances of the same thing.

Archived