2pac's Bodyslide addon and presets

2pac4eva7

Ok so I have run into an issue where the additional sliders aren't recognized by other outfits in bodyslide. I'm no expert, but I think it's something to do with needing to add the sliders to the other sliderset .osp's

Any suggestions?

Ok so I have run into an issue where the additional sliders aren't recognized by other outfits in bodyslide. I'm no expert, but I think it's something to do with needing to add the sliders to the other sliderset .osp's

Any suggestions?

Actually it doesn't appear the presets work with any outfits, even your bodyslide files. I'm guessing perhaps I am doing something wrong.

Yes you must be, because i know for a fact that they work with my outfits because i tested it, watch the video on my armor page and you can see me applying a preset to my outfits. However, i havent tested it on other stuff than mine

1st of all thank you for sharing your work. 2nd I have the same issue. Any changes made with the "2pacforeva7" slider set is ignored when trying to build anything other that the female body.Even with your armor bodyslide files found in your armors page...That happens when building from bodyshop, not outfit studio.

Happy new year ;)

I havent tested them with a btch build yet, i will look into making it work.

EDIT: i think every outfit would have to be converted to use my additional sliders :\

i may ask caliente if there is another way

All the armors in my pack will be converted to use my additional sliders

Only other way i found is exporting the sliders from your presets and importing it to to other presets (like normal CBBE or outfit) one by one.Maybe there is a way to import it all at once i can't figure out. Kinda tedious though, especially for novice users like me .Also if one fiddles too much with the breast sliders after using , say double melon's with abs , the mesh gets distorted a little.

Edit: btw importing your sliders to CBBE is a nice way to avoid having 2 instances of the same thing.

That's what I originally did, but then it would be incompatable once Caliente adds new sliders

How do you export the sliders?

I have been toying around for 2 hours and I've noticed that if for example I only touch your sliders the abs do not show, but if I make an even small change to say the regular belly sliders it does show, but not on the outfits yet.

How do you export the sliders?

I have been toying around for 2 hours and I've noticed that if for example I only touch your sliders the abs do not show, but if I make an even small change to say the regular belly sliders it does show, but not on the outfits yet.

From outfit studio load the project to export the sliders from. Than press the pencil icon next to the slider u want to export so it turns highlighted (purple in my case). From the top menus, Slider - export slider data (bsd) . Chose where to save,type in a name and u're done.Almost the same to import sliders only one needs to make a new slider 1st, than highlight, than import from bsd previously saved. At least thats the way i found.

Sorry if this is off topic.

extra goodies? Yay it's still xmas  :lol:

So I noticed that when playing with other sliders while using one of yours, the meshes get f***ed up. Is that normal?? I feel like I am missing something here

So is there a way to do that?? For example use 'TBD with abs' or 'doubleMellons with abs' and then also use some Butt sliders...cause you know we need that counterweight :P

thanks

The meshes dont get fucked up for me, what exactly is happening?

edit: the boob sliders will fuck it up, but the butt sliders are ok as long as you dont get really extreme with it

Reporting back successful !

e5FTWTS.jpg

I noticed that the bikini mesh is using army fatigues textures ,but appears just black ingame. Can I change that? I tryed unpacking the the textures from the BA2 file but it didn't help

Thanks again for your wok and tutorials! and Happy New Year :)

extra goodies? Yay it's still xmas  :lol:

So I noticed that when playing with other sliders while using one of yours, the meshes get f***ed up. Is that normal?? I feel like I am missing something here

So is there a way to do that?? For example use 'TBD with abs' or 'doubleMellons with abs' and then also use some Butt sliders...cause you know we need that counterweight :P

thanks

The meshes dont get fucked up for me, what exactly is happening?

edit: the boob sliders will fuck it up, but the butt sliders are ok as long as you dont get really extreme with it

Reporting back successful !

e5FTWTS.jpg

I noticed that the bikini mesh is using army fatigues textures ,but appears just black ingame. Can I change that? I tryed unpacking the the textures from the BA2 file but it didn't help

Thanks again for your wok and tutorials! and Happy New Year :)

Its not actually using army fatigues, the material file points to the correct textures, and overwrites anything in the nif

Ok I did this:

-Copy the files to bodyslide folder

-Open Bodyslide

-Oufit/Body select: CBBE2pac

-Preset       select: 2pac's Favorite 

-Batch Build...

-Select all except for cbbe nevernude

-Build

-Close Bodyslide

-Open the game

-Nothing happend, looks like vanilla.

I'm guessing if this doesnt work 2pac's CBBE Skimpy Armor and Clothing Replacer (WIP) wont work either.

Can anybody tell me what i'm doing wrong?

The body stays vanilla and the textures are fucked up. Well, its cbbe body and not vanlla but it's the slim one not what i set to build with.

I also try the skimpy armor, the armor is also vanilla, with fucked up skin textures.

i put all the stuff into the data folder and batchbuild in bodyslide.

i use modorganizer so that might be the problem, but it should manage the esp.

The body stays vanilla and the textures are fucked up. Well, its cbbe body and not vanlla but it's the slim one not what i set to build with.

I also try the skimpy armor, the armor is also vanilla, with fucked up skin textures.

you can use my fomod bain aio for installing in nmm, mod organizer don't work for now with bodyslide

you can use my fomod bain aio for installing in nmm, mod organizer don't work for now with bodyslide

NMM it is then, for now.

Thanks bro

Hello Pak really nice conversions of all these armors thats a lot of work especially being done without the creation kit or geck. This might seem like a stupid question, but I was looking around for the video tutorials you said you put up and have absolutely no idea where they would be if not in this forum. Do i just search on youtube or something else? 

Hello Pak really nice conversions of all these armors thats a lot of work especially being done without the creation kit or geck. This might seem like a stupid question, but I was looking around for the video tutorials you said you put up and have absolutely no idea where they would be if not in this forum. Do i just search on youtube or something else? 

One is attached to this post, the other is attached to the armor potst

I love you. Saving me so much work. Seriously

Wow I am a lot dumber than I thought, they were there in front of me the whole time. I apologize for my ineptitude and stupidity, mighty Pak. Thank you again for these awesome conversions. http://imgur.com/dt6GPzo

I practically finished the files for batching (only synth armor parts and alternate armors to do, maybe in 2 hours, if I'm quick)

I love you. Saving me so much work. Seriously

I just updated the file so now you can convert anything to double melons by following these steps:

Convert almost any CBBE based outfit to Double Melons (it must be cbbe curvy, curvy (outfit), slim , or slim(outfit)):

Make sure you have the latest version of my slider addon mod.

First you need to find out what cbbe body variant the author used in the mod, they will usually say in the description. Most common is CBBE curvy, and for the sake of this tutorial im going to assume its CBBE curvy.

For this one the order is extremely important!

1. File -> load reference -> curvyToDM.osp  (because the body the author used is CBBE curvy in this case)------ The reference MUST be loaded first or sometimes it wont work!

2. File -> load outfit -> the nif you want to resize to DM

3. Slider -> conform all

4. Move the slider all the way to right

6. Slider -> set base shape

6a: You can stop here and save the file if you only want plain double melons with no other sliders

7. File -> load reference -> CBBE2pac.osp

8. slider -> conform all

9. Load your preset that you made with my slider addons by using slider -> load slider preset

10. Export the nif and overwrite the original!

Thats it!

This update does not effect the CBBE2pac.osp, so anything that uses that is still fully compatable.

BODYSLIDE BATCH FILES : https://mega.nz/#!bt4ikCLB!Pva3OM6NfFeFo7LugvU5JkWdQvd8PAlV1HfoVfCSCoI

Do the slider groups in the right order! (group with the name of the mod, then group with the name of the armor option)

Tis a work in progress, so they may be errors here and there (do tell if you find one)

edit : forgot to add the slider presets for it : slider preset.rar

if you want to share your preset in this slider preset, pm me with your preset, with a decent name (which isn't already taken)

Do the slider groups in the right order! (group with the name of the mod, then group with the name of the armor option)

Thanks for the files!

I am lost with the above statement though. I didn't even know there were groups O.o 

Help a noob out and explain how I would  do this ->  "do the slider groups in the right order"

I've got your files installed, but no idea what to do now.  :(

... I'd appreciate some clarification on the group steps.

Again, thank you!

BODYSLIDE BATCH FILES : https://mega.nz/#!bt4ikCLB!Pva3OM6NfFeFo7LugvU5JkWdQvd8PAlV1HfoVfCSCoI

Tis a work in progress, so they may be errors here and there (do tell if you find one)

edit : forgot to add the slider presets for it : attachicon.gifslider preset.rar

if you want to share your preset in this slider preset, pm me with your preset, with a decent name (which isn't already taken)

The combat arms and legs armor sliders are missing. I set my preset to the group but there is no sliders when I selected them. 

Building from that, nothing changes in game.

Hi, egh3612. That's what I get, too, if I don't copy my preset into the group to which the item belongs. For instance, let's pretend I have a preset "Bloodborn Round" for CBBE.

If I try to convert something in a group which is not CBBE, I first need to:

select CBBE body

select my preset

save my preset into the new group I plan to do (pick a new name. For instance, I might pick "Bloodborn 2pac vault round" or the like)

Then select the group I want to convert

then select the new preset that goes with it

Now convert either the outfit or batch convert the group.

post script: I think we're up to ten different groups now or something like that. I look forward to the upcoming consolidation of groups! :)

Thanks for the files!

I am lost with the above statement though. I didn't even know there were groups O.o 

Help a noob out and explain how I would  do this ->  "do the slider groups in the right order"

I've got your files installed, but no idea what to do now.   :(

... I'd appreciate some clarification on the group steps.

Again, thank you!

As I will make it simpler in the future, I'll post a tutorial indicating how to do it :)

edit : forgot to add the slider presets for it : attachicon.gifslider preset.rar

The combat arms and legs armor sliders are missing. I set my preset to the group but there is no sliders when I selected them. 

Building from that, nothing changes in game.

Yeah, I seem to not have do properly those armor parts,sorry, working on it. Do your last sentence only apply to those parts ?

Hi, egh3612. That's what I get, too, if I don't copy my preset into the group to which the item belongs. For instance, let's pretend I have a preset "Bloodborn Round" for CBBE.

If I try to convert something in a group which is not CBBE, I first need to:

select CBBE body

select my preset

save my preset into the new group I plan to do (pick a new name. For instance, I might pick "Bloodborn 2pac vault round" or the like)

Then select the group I want to convert

then select the new preset that goes with it

Now convert either the outfit or batch convert the group.

post script: I think we're up to ten different groups now or something like that. I look forward to the upcoming consolidation of groups! :)

Thanks ph4ntom5for the nice tutorial. egh3612, it's because I forgot to make the slider preset file which should accompany the files at first.

Also yeah, I will lessen the number of groups in the future (I given you all the groups since I wanted to have feedback about what I did wrong asap).

Also yeah, I will lessen the number of groups in the future (I given you all the groups since I wanted to have feedback about what I did wrong asap).

LeFlemard, your work is truly wonderful and helpful. Thank you immensely for it.

Archived