war99961 Posted December 28, 2015 Posted December 28, 2015 male characters keep using the female animations and the females use the male animations how do i fix it lol
Vyrex009 Posted March 3, 2016 Posted March 3, 2016 I'm having that trouble as well. If only it was someone here to fix this issue...
SleepyJim Posted March 3, 2016 Posted March 3, 2016 Have you tried using the sexlab hotkey to switch actor roles? I think it's the "=/+" key by default - check in the sexlab MCM to be sure. It should flip the actors around into the opposite roles when pressed during an animation. Â It isn't a perfect solution, and you'd need to do it every time an animation starts, but it might work as a quick fix until someone can make some edits to the Zaz pack, if that's possible.
Pevori Posted March 3, 2016 Posted March 3, 2016 Have you tried using the sexlab hotkey to switch actor roles? I think it's the "=/+" key by default - check in the sexlab MCM to be sure. It should flip the actors around into the opposite roles when pressed during an animation. Â It isn't a perfect solution, and you'd need to do it every time an animation starts, but it might work as a quick fix until someone can make some edits to the Zaz pack, if that's possible. Actually... i just did it once, and then my PC assumed the Male Role
Vyrex009 Posted March 4, 2016 Posted March 4, 2016 W-wait.... So you mean to tell us that as soon as ya swap, the options will change in the zaz menu and stays like that till ya swap again otherwise?
Vyrex009 Posted March 5, 2016 Posted March 5, 2016 Ok. Pretty much, nothing works. No matter how hard I try to fix it, my male character won't use male animations during sex instead of female ones. This issue seriously needs to be fixed at some point. If it's not fixed, then it won't be any joy for this. I'm already sick and tired having the same issue over and over again and I don't wonna have to keep swapping. It's very annoying and that really needs to change. If it's anyone who can actually help me out, that would really be lovely. Thank yuh.
RmX93 Posted March 5, 2016 Posted March 5, 2016 Clean SexLab data and reinstall, also in sexlab MCM you have option about "actor sex" you can choose Female or Male.
Vyrex009 Posted March 5, 2016 Posted March 5, 2016 Tried that, didn't work. It my have something to do with zaz. Every time I check it, it always sets me as female when I'm fully male. So strange... Any other ideas?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.