need some mods suggestions.

sabytango

So i can't thank all of you who helped me mod my game and is now working very very good.

learned a lot those past 4 days but now i'm asking for your help once more..."we need a smiley like batman signal lamp"
So i'm using this mod as body replacer http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54739-all-in-one-uunp-hdt-animated-pussy/

It did help me alot to avoid having to deal with all these mods at this early stage....so i wanted to ask you the following.

1- with this can i use customer races?....and if so can you give me suggestions that is compatible with this body type?

2- Can i get some cloths and Lingerie for this body type?

If so what to search for?

3- I just installed immersive armor and it had an option for UNP....Is this similar or close to UUNP?

Again i'm fairly new to modding skyrim when it comes to body replacers and really don't know much...learning though.

Any help?

just don't want to screw things up.

Or should i just go ham and experiment and let mod organizer sort it out?

The reason why i ask is that the body type i'm using seems to contain alot of stuff and if add something that is already there it may destroy things.

Or it won't?

Archived