HKXPack/HKXAnim - Animations in FO4

Just My 50cents.

I got the win on skyrim.I got the win in fallout 3 and in NV.(Ob was a fail , no tirg functions)

Ok my code sucks comperd to LL. Hell I even use LL over AP. But I got anims in and working non-replacer first.

You guys got me for fallout 4. But I bet my mod gets posted first. There should be a AP in a day, 2 tops.

As for the guy that bosted about porting ump's anims... Bet he is a beth dev. 

I have got HKX export from max working. My xml looks 100% like beths.I'll post a max file soon. But I was getting the same bug as you guys. (I was useing the NIFTools inported Skelly)

I'm nicking the blender skelly you guys made... I'll give creit.I could not get HKX2FBX to work.

Fallout thanks you all.

Any help is welcome.

Here we collaborate, not compete.

About "AP". Is that "Animated Prostitution" or what?

So I got a little ahead of myself and made a very WIP 3DS Max rig, even though there's a chance the skelly won't work...

If anything, maybe it's a tease of what's to come.

Why! With! Panties!  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Excellent work, Leito.

Any help is welcome.

Sorry , AP is a point of pride. 

AP= Animated Prostitution (Im dislexic and HATE IT so i try not to type to much)

Any help is welcome.

Sorry , AP is a point of pride. 

AP= Animated Prostitution (Im dislexic and HATE IT so i try not to type to much)

Good boy.

Go for it.

Sorry, I was not sure.

And...
Bam Bam Bar Bar...

1 work max 2013 project set up and running exports.

Tools Needed ...NifTools ( Kind a I allready did the inport), Max 2013 and HTC 2014)

.7z contains Full project and setting + a demo of them working in game. To use the demo just talk to someone and wait.

Note: There should be a AP posted on the nexus In a day , 2 tops. I Allready have Non-Animated Prostution made and running, its just replace fade to black with anims...

We are away people... Leto, of 2 u son (Probly older then me ...)

Fallout 4 Anim SDK V0.1.7z

And...

Bam Bam Bar Bar...

1 work max 2013 project set up and running exports.

Tools Needed ...NifTools ( Kind a I allready did the inport), Max 2013 and HTC 2014)

.7z contains Full project and setting + a demo of them working in game. To use the demo just talk to someone and wait.

Note: There should be a AP posted on the nexus In a day , 2 tops. I Allready have Non-Animated Prostution made and running, its just replace fade to black with anims...

We are away people... Leto, of 2 u son (Probly older then me ...)

You da man.

Happy to see the progress here, I truly hope you mad scientists can figure out how the workflow/programming to import custom animations from 3DS or Maya into FO4. 

Question for those in the know: is it already possible to export the player skeleton into 3DSMAX? If this is possible us animators could get started creating a multi-purpose RIG and start creating custom animations before the voodoo-experts figure out how to finally get them into the game.

Everything needed to make a rig?

Hi Hi. Sorry guys. Got a small cock up in the project i posted. Messed up and left the RightCorrer boan out. Just need to add it in the Fallout4Rig.txt... My bad. I'll post again when I post AP.

My only stumbling step is I am having a hell of a time get anims to loop

Hi Hi. Sorry guys. Got a small cock up in the project i posted. Messed up and left the RightCorrer boan out. Just need to add it in the Fallout4Rig.txt... My bad. I'll post again when I post AP.

My only stumbling step is I am having a hell of a time get anims to loop

There are many experienced animators here.

Animations for FO4 are similar to Skyrim.

For sure somebody will help you.

(Short sentences for you to read with ease.)

I can read. Read LOTR when I was 10.

Just can't spell. IQ 110 and I look like a retard on the net. *Sigh*

The Loop problem seems to be Editor based. Or maby the behaviour graph. There is no Async Verible in the XML like there was in skyrim anyway.

The good news for the threed owner is I think we are going to need HKXPack.

At the least we need the SubGraph veribles. And I am prity shoure we are going to need a new HKX skelly. There are no FINGERS in the Beth one I can find so far.Nore:The Skelly.NIF is Diffarent to the Skelly.HKX

If anyone can loop an idle i'll swap the how-to for the working export file (Posted above).

Dex is continuing to work on this project. Slowly but it is continuing.

And sorry, I misunderstood when you said dyslexic.

I formally apologize.

At the least we need the SubGraph veribles. And I am prity shoure we are going to need a new HKX skelly. There are no FINGERS in the Beth one I can find so far.

I'm not sure why you're not seeing fingers. the skeleton.hkx I have has fingers.

zOdoI1K.jpg

EDIT: Nevermind I just realized this comes from the skeleton.nif, not the skeleton.hkx.

The good news for the threed owner is I think we are going to need HKXPack.

T_T and I thought I could be free

The skeleton seems... incomplete ? in the original skeleton.hkx ile. I think I found reference bones in other animation files that weren't in the original skeleton.hkx embedded in animation files, although I can't remember where (and I don't have the time to find it again right now).

In any way, if you guys need to edit the skeleton it will take another load of time to make it work easily with HKXPack. We'd have to understand how to rig it in HKX format. Maybe you can do it with the Max plugin + HCT directly though.

About animations, I didn't have time to make much progress yet (I've a lot less time that I thought I'd have) so if I do anything special, I'll keep you updated.

Guest Dark8Paladin

Cant understand Most of the things you guys are saying here but it sounds like you are making progress here is a gif to motivate you ..

keep up the good work

post-414549-0-69280400-1464893258_thumb.gif

no stress buddy. 

More Irate about failing out getting loops, thats a simple task.

Could the looping be caused by lack of a notation layer?

I recall from some Skyrim animation processes that adding "start" and "end" notes were needed.

Ok guys... Findings time.

Anims in and working... Check.

Loops anims, NOT check.

Had a looky and here is the results.

Loop or not is set buy the behavoiur files. We can only run flavour anims, and they are not looped. To get our dreams reel we need to make new behavour files.

Now the good news. In the HT* download listed above, there is a tool call havok animation tools. It has all most nothing to do with animation. It makes behavour Files. Joy. It is the tool bethsoft used to make theres.

This is GRATE news, no need for FNIS genirate for users. We can make our own. And GOOD, looping idles, random flavours... The Lot. JOY, JOY OF JOYS... We will have the best anims POSIBLE...

But... BIG BUT. Getting a new behavoiur file working in game is going to be hard. We ARE going to need a FNIF to patch in the new Behaviuor filles in to RadierBehaviour (Main human behaviour file).

So HKXanim needs to become HKXbehaviour.(We can do anims) But hay I'll be stoked if you can just decode the behavoiur.hkx to xml, back again is a pluss. I made a behavoiur file patcher for skyrim so I have an idear what I am asking, and hell the hell you desifer the binary into human readible I just dont know.

As for AP I spent all yesterday trying to do loops and fail. Anims will be 30 sec till we can crack this.

Good luck people 

Ok guys... Findings time.

Anims in and working... Check.

Loops anims, NOT check.

Had a looky and here is the results.

Loop or not is set buy the behavoiur files. We can only run flavour anims, and they are not looped. To get our dreams reel we need to make new behavour files.

Now the good news. In the HT* download listed above, there is a tool call havok animation tools. It has all most nothing to do with animation. It makes behavour Files. Joy. It is the tool bethsoft used to make theres.

This is GRATE news, no need for FNIS genirate for users. We can make our own. And GOOD, looping idles, random flavours... The Lot. JOY, JOY OF JOYS... We will have the best anims POSIBLE...

But... BIG BUT. Getting a new behavoiur file working in game is going to be hard. We ARE going to need a FNIF to patch in the new Behaviuor filles in to RadierBehaviour (Main human behaviour file).

So HKXanim needs to become HKXbehaviour.(We can do anims) But hay I'll be stoked if you can just decode the behavoiur.hkx to xml, back again is a pluss. I made a behavoiur file patcher for skyrim so I have an idear what I am asking, and hell the hell you desifer the binary into human readible I just dont know.

As for AP I spent all yesterday trying to do loops and fail. Anims will be 30 sec till we can crack this.

Good luck people 

Thanks for the news.

But are you aware that the behavior files, when you have mods, are dynamically generated by the game?

You can add an animation in CK as Idle + AnimEvent, and actually play it, without requiring the behavior file to be manipulated.

And the behavior file is not read from the disk.

Yes but only non looping anims...

Here's an update. Project files so far. Trying to work on Race SubGraph data anims.

If anyone can get it to work please let me know.

Note: the project has lined up ready to export 3ds max files for Fallout 4.

I fix the arms...

Go Lovers lab people...

Note: since I was the last post can you show the attach again please?

Yes but only non looping anims...

Here's an update. Project files so far. Trying to work on Race SubGraph data anims.

If anyone can get it to work please let me know.

Note: the project has lined up ready to export 3ds max files for Fallout 4.

I fix the arms...

Go Lovers lab people...

Note: since I was the last post can you show the attach again please?

There is a looping animation in the game called cowerlooping.  Might be worth a look!

Next update...

I found all the boans.

I can now export a skelly with fingers ect all lined up.

So I am not spaming on this threed I have posted a the full project on the nexus. Just serch my files ( JoshNZ)

Hoping you guys can Finnish hkxamin.

I'm not joking, we (the fallout community) still need this.

Just because its not needed to make new anims , don't make your time or iq wasted. Just need to convert to behaviour files, and output to hkb (a xml derivative) would be nice.

Go you smart guys.