anyone know where to find this outfit

Cutie_DVa_Pie

hi does anyone know where to find this outfit been looking for it 

if anyone knows where it can be located would be awesome to have a link to it

http://att.3dmgame.com/att/forum/201512/26/1409053zd9wvqp5hpjvi59.jpg

thank you

Here are some links.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21287-what-mod-is-this-vi/?p=1389862

Yes, I know this from Skyrim.  Someone converted it to FO4 and I don't have that link.

Your link seems broken.

Copy the link address then paste it into your browser's address bar.  Directly clicking the link will not work.

i knew this guy from my local's forum

he post the download link on forum and said its only release in my country

not sure if i should share it though....

Is there some kind of international copy right?

or does the server where you can get it from only recognize local IP address?

Or does he just not want to share with other countries/ people?

Guest endgameaddiction

The only thing I can think of is permission rights. Because it looks seems like a skyrim port from what I saw from the link provided above. Not sure if that is his armor or someone else's but if it is in fact someone else's mod that would sure enough be the reason. invalidfate has the tendency to port gear from TES to Fallout as he has from Oblivion to New Vegas and showcased some of it.

The only real way to know is to ask, or hope he see's this thread and decides to responds with an answer.

the outfit mesh/texture maybe rip from the game "Dead or Alive". share on nexus will be banned.  As you can see this is only partially done with some clipping, no bodyslide, so no official publish. It just costs me few hours to make a quick X'mas delivery (well, in my country, X'mas is not a holiday although once it was.)

Invalidfate made it?

ah ok

but yes, its no problem about the bad English, it happens.

I just remember hitting walls trying to get mods way back when with Oblivion and people not wanting to share with People who are not their race or from their country, and modders

going to so far to say if they notice someone who has the mod and isn't from that country/ race who has the mod they would stop making mods.

Not sure how they would tell other than by assuming based of posted pictures and such that get out?

You can very well ask him since he is part of this community.

well im not so much interested in the mod as interested in the reason

If he has not given a reason then the only way to know is to ask him.

well what reason could someone have for: Not wanting to share a mod with people not from their country/ race

it was kind of moving to a rhetorical question.

Also didn't know who the modder was.

Invalidfate made it?

ah ok

I just remember hitting walls trying to get mods way back when with Oblivion and people not wanting to share with People who are not their race or from their country, and modders

going to so far to say if they notice someone who has the mod and isn't from that country/ race who has the mod they would stop making mods.

Not sure how they would tell other than by assuming based of posted pictures and such that get out?

well what reason could someone have for: Not wanting to share a mod with people not from their country/ race

We both know that's impractical and impossible, i.e. people will eventually find ways to get it. The actual reason why no public publish was mentioned in the last reply.  As kenesally said, I just want to know how fast it spreads out if I post it in a local forum. (well for example, it let me figure out how many people are both here and the forum.)

Invalidfate made it?

ah ok

We both know that's impractical and impossible, i.e. people will eventually find ways to get it. The actual reason why no public publish was mentioned in the last reply.  As kenesally said, I just want to know how fast it spreads out if I post it in a local forum. (well for example, it let me figure out how many people are both here and the forum.)

lol yes it is impractical and impossible, people will always find a way and I never included you in that category.

But that they would go so far as to put such requirements on the Oblivion mods (2005-2008 was it?), and then their response/repercussions  should anyone else get the mod whom they didn't want outside of their country/ nationality.   I was wondering if I was going to start hearing a resurgence of this way of thinking.

Once again, he miss-read what was stated earlier and posted his misunderstanding but not until after I had posted asking the question and gave the reasoning behind it.

i actually watch again his post

he didnt mention any permission

and also he said that he will not share on nexus and want to see how long the mod will spread (without nexus ofc)

sry for my bad english, but thats basically what he said

so here is the download link http://www.mediafire.com/download/b6twvhu0z5339j2/NyotenguV010.7z

I wouldn't worry about it no harm was done

thank you for reposting and clarifying

*edit*

yes sharing on the nexus is always tricky/ a problem, especially when dealing with copyrighted material

now simply porting a outfit to another game I would consider "fair use" as describe in the contents of the user agreements for many games/ consoles.

Especially when done for free, but the people at the Nexus and some game manufacturers do not.

Guest endgameaddiction

Who misread? If you mean me, then I don't see how I misread it because you asked three questions. Three questions that the only person able to really answer would seem the person who chose to upload it where they did. You said you aren't interested in the mod itself, but your questioning seems you are interested in knowing the why. Why find out from the middle man and not the person themselves?

Anyways, I only responded because I'm being quoted. I don't know where this is going. It was already answered and the file is uploaded.

Who misread? If you mean me, then I don't see how I misread it because you asked three questions. Three questions that the only person able to really answer would seem the person who chose to upload it where they did. You said you aren't interested in the mod itself, but your questioning seems you are interested in knowing the why. Why find out from the middle man and not the person themselves?

Anyways, I only responded because I'm being quoted. I don't know where this is going. It was already answered and the file is uploaded.

No, not you

Kanesally posted:

i knew this guy from my local's forum

he post the download link on forum and said its only release in my country

not sure if i should share it though....

and what I said is that Kanesally misread the modders post saying that the file is ok to be distributed just not on Nexus (copyright reasons)

I also didn't know who the modder was, as everyone said he was on this website but didn't mention who he/she was.

But I posed a rhetorical question more than anything.

Archived