[Sims 3] Sextopia world

I dont know Elf Prince its pretty difficult to make a decision

If you feel the series needs and fresh start go with it

But i guess if i have to make a decision i'd go with the rotating households 

Thank you Solid. You already helped a lot. :)

Thank you Silas and lungpaul. Yea, I think I will rotate household and start a completely new game.

The only household I'm gonna keep the same is maraas and Emma and I will place Ivy and Eva with Mich. All others will be randomly placed with different Sextopians and relationships will go from "0".

Thank you for your suggestions.

I like the idea of 2 a lot, that way everyone gets more exposure but do whatever you feel like! If you need a 'fresh start' kind of thing, but don't want to restart, you could always have us make more sims if need be to add more to the game, but really do whatever works for you, awesome series!

Thank you. :)

If all goes well, there will be a huge jubilee party at Architect's house... (hope it will be a lot of sex ;) )

News:

1. All Sextopians are living in different households randomly placed (Except marass and Emma and Mich, Eva and Ivy)

2. All relationships are set to acquaintances

3. Sextopians are living on the same island

4. Manny left Sextopia saying that she can't compete with to many females

5. Hope that the jubilee episode will be out in Saturday as planned. :)

Have a nice day Sextopians :)

Episode 50

(Jubilee Party Architect's house - 50 pictures, one for each episode)

Thanks to Ivy and Eva, this episode comes out earlier I planned. I truly hope you'd have fun as we do. We literary laughed hard for half and hour.

Text: Eva and me
Screenshots: Ivy

Message for Silas: Please read it before opening the story. :)

My dear friend. I want you to know that your self Sim took a special place in our hearts. Ivy likes him a lot. This episode is a lot about your self Sim and you might not like it. But we want you to know that we don't have anything personal against you and that we didn't make funny of you by purpose and to humiliate you. It was just coincidence and story led us to that way. We love you pal. :)

Story:

eJAsr5ut.jpg

x5KO3y2O.jpg

0w75orSL.jpg

qrAUfEas.jpg

9hxLpbyv.jpg

p46r0MFx.jpg

t1MrqKOV.jpg

FwpQx8GU.jpg

0qOzwm97.jpg

kmAYu5ll.jpg

RJmKYI5K.jpg

m3O6t1Fv.jpg

ysSXyZYd.jpg

PClewOe8.jpg

GPbuo1f4.jpg

dL4lWCG4.jpg

VLuSPbB5.jpg

3pmSnLY8.jpg

eskQZEu5.jpg

NTygS2OT.jpg

OBxxZIVa.jpg

lRbKFkeJ.jpg

vqlvzZnC.jpg

KBy5cPh6.jpg

wSTGYZx7.jpg

uPbkGMiw.jpg

jPyRmQLU.jpg

oBcUjDTA.jpg

CTqC0ZTh.jpg

tPr4lanK.jpg

kRH9AuZz.jpg

NDaPFDMs.jpg

dWgJg9XY.jpg

APvpUuqn.jpg

ivOKxN53.jpg

voJ2Dtv9.jpg

OM7szcxH.jpg

3ysFFbbK.jpg

mJIPPdIA.jpg

VVtpmXM7.jpg

f0gatlcl.jpg

L81bWuFO.jpg

UYphnFfv.jpg

i2kDsZdk.jpg

gS4NZ6XO.jpg

NCYzNIUz.jpg

hNad05bN.jpg

KsbIEP0f.jpg

Y4zX8fSD.jpg

eolwGrfa.jpg

Reminder: If you missed to see any previous episode, you can find them in my OP under the topic (click on the yellow text):  You can see all

episodes now here

Thank you for watching Sextopia world and being faithful readers all this time. Love you all. :)

Thanks a lot for your message, but don't worry. There are few things I like more than a good story. And whenever Silas is able to contribute to a good story, I'm happy.  :)  I didn't expect him to become THAT pissed though :D :D :D

You don't need to be worried that I could understand anything the wrong way. I'm a role player, I don't get fiction and reality confused. Still, it was very nice of you to be careful. :)

Episode 51

This Episode contains only 11 pictures that I managed to use for this episode. I hope you'd like it anyway.

YJy96DRw.jpg

cFdES1nr.jpg

CbPernR2.jpg

frmWhfFd.jpg

Qhve6aeI.jpg

w7OQ2h5S.jpg

FMvAf3sG.jpg

gg9Mk2ZN.jpg

T2UNsgCa.jpg

XxMyoklA.jpg

8KVKS8dc.jpg

News: My Sims broke irrecoverably.  :(  :angry:   :@  Not only the game but all saves. I'm very pissed off.  :wacko: 
Since I don't have a time to reinstall it, (Base game plus 9 expansions and all mods) I do not know when I will be able to post next episode.I could use Ivy's laptop but still have to do all from the beginning since she doesn't have Sextopia world and all self Sims installed .......

Reminder: If you missed to see any previous episode, you can find them in my OP under the topic (click on the yellow text):  You can see all

episodes now here

Thank you for watching Sextopia world and being faithful readers all this time. Love you all. :)

sorry to hear that good luck

Thanks lungpaul.

This month is very busy for all of us in Hotel. Guitar lessons, evening programs, Christmas parties and New year event. I won't be able to  manage to fix (install Sextopia world and all I need) until January. Sooooo sorry!

Everyone,

See you in January 2017.

Thanks for being faithful readers.

The last, 51 episode for this year is here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/55439-sims-3-sextopia-world/?p=1752252

or on my OP.

Oh no, I hope you can reinstall everything in January. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Thanks Silas. I will do it. That's for sure. Unfortunately I can't do it and post new episode before 10th of January. I will informed our readers when the next episode will be out. I hope, it will be out in 15th of January. :)

Looking forward. Until then, enjoy some quiet, peaceful time :)

Thank you Silas.

Unfortunately, we would have very opposite time from your wish. Very loud, very crowded and a lot of work. (3 weeks of 12 hours work and sometimes even more) :)

Ivy and will help him in recreating Sextopia world. He love this Story and we do too. We won't let him to be "lazy" ..... ;)

• 5 weeks later...

News:

Sims 3 and all expansions are successfully installed.

Sextopia world is installed too, and now I only have to install self Sims.

Episode 52 will be out in Sunday, January 15 :)

Episode 52

Eva, Ivy and me will be very busy tomorrow and won't be able to post the promised episode tomorrow. Therefore we worked hard to make the new episode. We finished it and we proudly present the episode 52.

Note: Nothing changed. I managed to restore all my expansions and I recreated the world and households as they were before the game crashed irrecoverably. :)
Pictures: by Ivy
Dialogues: by Eva and me.

oJ03YI9C.jpg

DB1J9K6p.jpg

62YCMs5W.jpg

a20jhUMV.jpg

v32bBN1F.jpg

HE2iAP35.jpg

lFhXV2Vl.jpg

RxxYYFDp.jpg

ydd54DH2.jpg

BmCzy9tj.jpg

3ZnD3an9.jpg

WdEjpFpZ.jpg

vzMkBmRT.jpg

lqTx0EaW.jpg

mGqVDyGD.jpg

y2iu0WBZ.jpg

xCvUfLR4.jpg

m7Uuw0iH.jpg

ABvWqOVe.jpg

CB588gWU.jpg

ePrCKxkI.jpg

l6pjP1ql.jpg

plfB72bm.jpg

episodes now here

>To my Prince:

Oh, fuck!!! ... Honey, we didn't spot typing and grammar mistakes... Ho the hell that happened?

>To the readers:

Dear readers: Out apologies for mistakes we made in last episode. We rushed and missed to see typing and gramatical errors. You have our promise that we'll reduce them to the minimum next time. Thank you

Archived