[Sims 3] Sextopia world

>EP - Eva in Sextopia had bigger tits that me in real life. Mine are smaller. :) Everything else is the same.

If you want I will buy you the laptop for real and of course, honey, I will give you blowjob always. ;)

Hahahahahaha you naughty beautiful witch.... :)

Thanks a lot for offering t buy laptop to me, but it's out of question. "Thank you but - No!" is my final answer.

>EP - Eva in Sextopia had bigger tits that me in real life. Mine are smaller. :) Everything else is the same.

If you want I will buy you the laptop for real and of course, honey, I will give you blowjob always. ;)

Hahahahahaha you naughty beautiful witch.... :)

Thanks a lot for offering t buy laptop to me, but it's out of question. "Thank you but - No!" is my final answer.

But why? :( :(  Buying laptop for you will make me very happy.

Yeap, Eva looks exactly like her self Sim in reality. She is tall, slim,long legged girl and has dark skin. There is a small difference in hair but she couldn't find appropriate one although her hair is a long (maybe little bit longer) like the one on the picture, and it's not curly but wavy.

Well, ehm... thanks for the info guys lol. I didn't even realize you know each other in real life. :D:angel:

Is there a way to disable bestiality? I'm not exactly... into that.

are you sure you are in the right thread?

silas-  oh yes.. we live together. :)

uaremysunshine, on 10 Sept 2016 - 10:27 PM, said:snapback.png

Is there a way to disable bestiality? I'm not exactly... into that.

I'm sorry, but I can't help you. I have no bestiality in my game although I think I saw the setting for bestiality option somewhere. Just not being sure was it in OKW settings or Passion mod setting.

Try to post your question in Sim lab thread.

How nice of Sophy to say so :sleepy:

Good episode!

Hey, I like your Sim character. He is very interesting. Reading EP's previous stories, I had a good laugh reading his conversations with Sophy.

Thank you for not taking his jokes about your Sim personally. My love, EP likes to make  jokes when playing Sextopia. He is very different in real life. He really doesn't make funny of anyone. :)

Hey, I like your Sim character. He is very interesting. Reading EP's previous stories, I had a good laugh reading his conversations with Sophy.

Thank you for not taking his jokes about your Sim personally. My love, EP likes to make  jokes when playing Sextopia. He is very different in real life. He really doesn't make funny of anyone. :)

Hey, it's only a game, right? Or maybe a TV show on an adult Pay-TV channel :D - so definitely nothing to take personal. :)

I find my Sim's development interesting, too. And I'm curious how (and who) your girl will do :cool:

Wicked - At the moment I'm not mentally and emotionally capable to work on any story. But I can promise you that when I recover from the wounds I will first continue with the fresh episode of Love family. You have my word.

Thank you for being great support to me all this time. You are wonderful person.

Wicked - At the moment I'm not mentally and emotionally capable to work on any story. But I can promise you that when I recover from the wounds I will first continue with the fresh episode of Love family. You have my word.

Thank you for being great support to me all this time. You are wonderful person.

Oh, you're very welcome Alfakyn-elda. ^_^ Get some rest. <3

Oh, you're very welcome Alfakyn-elda. ^_^ Get some rest. <3

Hello, we don't know each other but I want you to know that I'm very thankful to you for all support, encouragement and help you gave to my EP.

We are both terribly sorry for what has happened yesterday but my EP is very sensitive when somebody attack him about his father.

When I red the post of that moron I was very pissed off, I couldn't believe my eyes. The worst part in whole drama is that my EP never did anything wrong to him. I will not let anybody hurt him ever more.

Nevertheless, when he start to feel better he will continue with both stories.

What's going on? I'm sad to hear that Sextopia is on halt, and I can only hope that you will continue with it at any given time. I don't know what makes you think you must leave here, I've only seen you as a friendly and helpful forum user, just weird enough to fit in here well :D

Whatever happened - take your time :)

What's going on? I'm sad to hear that Sextopia is on halt, and I can only hope that you will continue with it at any given time. I don't know what makes you think you must leave here, I've only seen you as a friendly and helpful forum user, just weird enough to fit in here well :D

Whatever happened - take your time :)

Second that!

Archived