[Sims 3] Sextopia world

ELZ1lGdN.jpg

Dear friends, I'm afraid that's true. I have a bad news:

Last two days we had a rainy thunder storms weather. Whenever we have them I always unplug all electronic devices from the wall socket.

Unfortunately, this time I was caught by surprise by the thunder stroke. While I was in bathroom, the thunder stroke hit the nearby building. The stroke was so loud and hard that it burned most of my electronic devices (microwave, TV, my computer, and fridge). I'm not the only one who experienced such tragedy. My neighbors did too. Lucky are those who has insurance.

So, my computer is dead: motherboard, CPU, graphic card and PC screen burned out). Thanks to my sister's computer (that was unplugged after she left), I can access the net. Sadly, her computer is very weak and old and it can't run Sims 3. Therefore, I must say that I can't publish promised episode and I don't know when I will be able to do it since I got no money for new one.

6351.gif

I'm so sorry. When (and if) I would be able to buy another PC, I will let you know about new episode.

Wish you all well and thank you for being my faithful readers.

SORRY TO HERE THAT  but you maybe should investigate getting your house earthed usually done with a big ground spike

Thank s lungapul.. But I'm leaving in rented place on 26th floor. That's not my flat.

wow that many floors bad enough when i lived on a 4th floor still i am surprised the place is not earthed

This building hasn't being renovated for decades. Renovation of the building costs 35 000 Euro. How do I know, because my land lady told me when she renovated the flat and she said that she is angry at the building board because they don't want to invest so much money for building renovation and the building walls are wet and the rain is falling through the roof. We can't move to another flat because we can't find such a good price. We can only get smaller flat for 300-350 Euro.

Here are the pictures of my street, building, and location of my flat, I mean, the place we rented and paying 270 Euro per month + living expenses. Yes, living in fucking Croatia is very expensive for Croatians.

6IQFosIM.png

1wi8t7do.png

RcUO2oTT.png

So, now you can imagine... my salary is 400 Euro. My uncle's pension is 150 Euro. So it's total 550 Euro. Now after 270 Euro for rent and 150 for expenses (electricity, water, natural gas, and other shit) we have 150 Euro for food and other things. Plus he is diabetic. Fuck this life... Fuck. :@ :@ :@

OaDArG5A.jpg

My dear lover's lab friends, I'm more then excited :)

My cousin (from my mother's side) from Pula city that was recently in visit called me an 20 minutes ago and I shared my problem with computer with her. She said that she is willing to take a credit and buy me a new PC. She's coming tomorrow morning to Rijeka and will go to buy it. YAY!!!

hXvRHbaD.gif

The monthly rate will be 32 Euro for 18 months. I talked to my uncle and he is willing to participate in giving half of the rate.

We gonna tighten the belt for some time, but we'll survive.  :D  :lol:  :D 

Sooooooo, you may expect Sextopia continuation whether you like it or not :P

I'm happy for you that it works out now after the catastrophe!

But I'm angry that nothing willbe changed at your house, although they should know it's necessary :(

Awwww... 5170.gif

News:

Episode 35 will be out in Monday, June 20 :)

(this time I will surely unplug my computer from the wall socket if we'd have another thunder storm. Don't want to experience another tragedy  :D  :lol: )

abc007 -

Hahahahahaha - thank you very much...   I love my crazy, perverted, always horny and sex ready Sextopians. :D:lol:

I hope all will go fine and I will be able to publish promised episode. I'm working on it at the moment. :)

Episode 35

JrLqNky5.jpg

sceyVgGl.jpg

HIhhw69n.jpg

8h5BwR2m.jpg

vHpWhkJN.jpg

LBF84hfT.jpg

KxiNaJGB.jpg

L4YAWoDA.jpg

9RHfyQ1e.jpg

nMaH4yYU.jpg

GdimM1lw.jpg

vLr1cFnE.jpg

4ZWOIs1v.jpg

tA8SYspa.jpg

gicSOJWH.jpg

SB50D9b3.jpg

qNKdWqeW.jpg

PWHmUkLH.jpg

GY7ov4Bv.jpg

eJnLOWi4.jpg

4jw4fnTx.jpg

HsPSJkKm.jpg

S0SNRzvA.jpg

L0fOSUki.jpg

73Cluokh.jpg

CTn3anYI.jpg

Reminder: If you missed to see any previous episode, you can find them in my OP under the topic (click on the yellow text):  You can see all episodes now here

Thank you for watching Sextopia world.

Thank you lungpail and Silas.

Silas - I had a long and hard laugh on the scene with Sophy and your character. She wanted to have a sex with him but he asked for eggs and beacon. :)

Silas - I had a long and hard laugh on the scene with Sophy and your character. She wanted to have a sex with him but he asked for eggs and beacon. :)

Exactly! Especially because Sophy turned off the computers before that. I made the mistake of drinking tea while reading it... Almost spilled it :D

Exactly! Especially because Sophy turned off the computers before that. I made the mistake of drinking tea while reading it... Almost spilled it :D

Hahahahahahaha - your character truly makes me laugh. Thank you for giving him to Sextopia. :)

Archived