[Sims 3] Sextopia world

Thanks Wicked .. :) Yea, Trina is trying hard to seduce lungpaul and make him break up with Candy... I'm amazed with Trina's persistence. And now, since Lace kicked out Rose from her household, I hope the game won't return her. ;)

Thanks Wicked .. :) Yea, Trina is trying hard to seduce lungpaul and make him break up with Candy... I'm amazed with Trina's persistence. And now, since Lace kicked out Rose from her household, I hope the game won't return her. ;)

Ha, I can't feel bad for any of the guys that have girls fighting over them, nearly every man's dream. As for Rose, I have a feeling she'll be back.

Did you tinker with the Sextopians' relationships at all? Make them friends or enemies or anything?

Ha, I can't feel bad for any of the guys that have girls fighting over them, nearly every man's dream. As for Rose, I have a feeling she'll be back.

Did you tinker with the Sextopians' relationships at all? Make them friends or enemies or anything?

- Me personally, was never impressed with girl's fighting for me. Well, in real life, it happened only once but I still didn't like it. I would rather have them both because i'm crazy for 3 way sex, but it wasn't the case, not with those two girls. :D:P

Yes, I tweaked Sextopians relationship. They can make friendships but enemies too. they can fight but can't kill or die. They can marry but can divorce. I disabled only needs for eating, sleeping, going to toilet, aging, having children and some similar stuff. beside these things, I wanted Sextopians to have all relationships we have in real life - love, hate, jealousy, friendships, lust and all of these are implemented with their characters.

News:

Since my game completely and irreparably crashed today when working on the latest

episode and because I wouldn't be able to use my computer for next 2 weeks because of my apartment renovation

Episode 27 will be out tomorrow, May 12 :)

Episode 27

rwy4tqMG.jpg

qwcMNvjm.jpg

khKoSkPL.jpg

5vpsN1DL.jpg

cNnJdqJe.jpg

dnfm0LZU.jpg

0jg9h7v5.jpg

woheq95r.jpg

gD0E2n16.jpg

Oyh0MHQ0.jpg

RNAw35Wp.jpg

NQVBIWdR.jpg

xecxCpxn.jpg

tH9y0fF7.jpg

r6gofQ6n.jpg

Reminder: If you missed to see any previous episode, you can find them in my OP under the topic (click on the yellow text):  You can see all episodes now here

Thank you for watching Sextopia world.

Next episode will be after my apartment's renovation, when i would have access to my computer again.. 2 weeks..

Wish you all well and a good time.

Wicked - yeap, agree with you.. they are very cute... and they do not show any jealousy now when any of them have sex with other Sextopains although jealousy is set to normal.

News:

Hehe, my good neighbor (the neighbor from paradise ;) ) allowed me to move my computer to his apartment

until renovation of my apartment is finished. He is single, retired and deaf and he doesn't mind me use one of his rooms. :)

Sooooooooooo

Episode 28 will be out in Wednesday, May 18 :)

Thank you Wicked ... I'm happy too.... It gives me opportunity to work on Love family as well... ;)

More job for you too... hehehe...

Episode 28

VmPh8QRk.jpg

fJ2veocz.jpg

wysU0jeV.jpg

4exObbhN.jpg

UzMmSVTN.jpg

HPFAA1Gz.jpg

jJ0GXxkX.jpg

3g4gMCyA.jpg

7tu1rR7v.jpg

24AMvx3j.jpg

ODVMoKMv.jpg

FnJQxH19.jpg

zmbq6rI8.jpg

eUbLru2R.jpg

VvlVcxnA.jpg

O4IsJEFM.jpg

9hs22CDb.jpg

UfHD42Gr.jpg

0ssg4oDN.jpg

n1BOXYwJ.jpg

Reminder: If you missed to see any previous episode, you can find them in my OP under the topic (click on the yellow text):  You can see all episodes now here

Thank you for watching Sextopia world.

Archived