2pac's CBBE Skimpy Armor and Clothing Replacer - Now version 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 09/04/2018 at 10:41 PM, bajs11 said:

For some reason Pipers outfit turns into feathered dress after I tried to build it in bodyslide.

It shows up as feathered dress and you can't change shape either

Am I the only one having this problem?

Boy am I glad to finally see that I'm not the only one with this issue. I can't even tell where the problem originates from. Since 2pac's mod hasn't received an update in a while, I'm going to assume the issue comes from Bodyslide, and maybe Ousnius uploaded his shapedata of the feathered dress into the latest release, who knows.

I have the 4.5.4 version of Bodyslide by the way

On 5/3/2018 at 12:06 AM, Norh said:

Boy am I glad to finally see that I'm not the only one with this issue. I can't even tell where the problem originates from. Since 2pac's mod hasn't received an update in a while, I'm going to assume the issue comes from Bodyslide, and maybe Ousnius uploaded his shapedata of the feathered dress into the latest release, who knows.

I am still using 4.5.3 and game version 1.10.75
I usually try to skip one or two updates because the last few updates were purely CC related
I only noticed this glitch after my last update. It was fine before with an older version of BS

On 5/7/2018 at 11:21 AM, indipuk said:

Piper outfit in nexus version of this mod is not convertible with bodyslide. I have the patch installed. Is this the same problem here? 

I have downloaded from both sites and they seem to be the same

• 3 weeks later...

So this is going to make me sound stupid. but I was wondering how I can trick the armor into thinking it's sizing is naked? the armor pieces like the leather metal raider etc etc. get bigger when you use them with under armor how ever... with the replace i use it needs to be the naked version of size for the armor. how can i trick the game into using the small naked version of the armor piece?

this is extremely hard to explain XD

On 5/27/2018 at 4:49 AM, Aelitastones said:

So this is going to make me sound stupid. but I was wondering how I can trick the armor into thinking it's sizing is naked? the armor pieces like the leather metal raider etc etc. get bigger when you use them with under armor how ever... with the replace i use it needs to be the naked version of size for the armor. how can i trick the game into using the small naked version of the armor piece?

this is extremely hard to explain XD

You need to convert the armor that you want to wear on your character to your body morph using Bodyslide. Search google on 'Fallout 4 Bodyslide Tutorial'

(If you want to use all the armor, you'll need to convert all of them to your body, but this will change the NPCs body to your body as well)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/2/2018 at 6:06 PM, Norh said:

+1 more having this happen.  I am so glad I am not going insane.  I hope someone finds a fix for this soon.

Eric

• 2 months later...

Has anyone successfully converted the 2Pac CBBE Body included in this mod to work with physics?  I managed to convert it to using Animated Fannies just fine, but I can't seem to get the boob and butt weights to transfer.

Is the piper outfit not working? Some reason when I load it in outfit studio, it comes out as that red feather dress. If I search the .zip and look up the mesh and load it in nifscope, it looks correct. But when I open outfit or bodyslide pick 2pacs Piper, it comes out looking just like the titled armor feathered dress.

On 10/13/2018 at 6:00 PM, vraven1997 said:

Is the piper outfit not working? Some reason when I load it in outfit studio, it comes out as that red feather dress. If I search the .zip and look up the mesh and load it in nifscope, it looks correct. But when I open outfit or bodyslide pick 2pacs Piper, it comes out looking just like the titled armor feathered dress.

Yea it will, pretty sure (Haven't had this in awhile) that it has to be fixed in FO4Edit in 2Pac's texture menu

• 2 months later...
On 10/6/2018 at 11:21 AM, ah1 said:

Has anyone successfully converted the 2Pac CBBE Body included in this mod to work with physics?  I managed to convert it to using Animated Fannies just fine, but I can't seem to get the boob and butt weights to transfer.

Has anyone helped out with this? I figured out how to do it but it breaks support for changing it again in BodySlide. It would be great to have an install or patch that supports it out of the box so we can all apply our own body preferences to it. In my case I'm worried about any body updates potentially making me have to go through each outfit manually applying physics over and over.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks 2pac4eva7, 

Just curious I tried to do this before, I use MO2 maybe MO before, and getting bodyslide/outfitstudio to work was a bit beyond my skill level. But As one of the mods I am using requires the batch build I was force to learn it. First thing I thought of after was 2pac.

So here is my question, when I batch built for my current play through, there was a slider to make the clothes tighter, of course I was like helz yeah, but when I look at doing that with your pack I don't have that option. If anyone can help me with this, it would be greatly appreciated, as it's the only thing holding me back from activating this mod.

Thanks again

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm currently running into a problem with VATs showing 0% hit chance for arm's and leg's for female NPC's, I've managed to narrow the source to two possibilities -- it's either 2pac's Skimpy Armor or Cherry's CBBE Body Physics. Any assistance would be appreciated. 

EDIT: I just created a new profile in MO2 and VATs worked properly until I enabled 2pac's Skimpy Armor. Does anyone have any idea why this is happening or better yet -- how to fix it? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
35 minutes ago, Fourtunehunter102213 said:

How do I do that? I have bodyslide installed but it doesn't show up on my mod organizer? Or is it just on the looks screen?

sorry but I have never used mod organizer. But in any case bodyslide is a third party software that work's out side of Fallout. you will have to open up your data folder in the main fallout install directory and inside data folder you should find a folder marked tools folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Fallout 4\Data\Tools\BodySlide)  you should see a BodySlide.exe, open it  and select the option that points to you install directory. now with it open select the the clothes you wont to build and tick the morph box in the bottom left hand corner and press build or select batch build to build all the clothe's. that it's. hope this helps ?

56 minutes ago, mashup47 said:

sorry but I have never used mod organizer. But in any case bodyslide is a third party software that work's out side of Fallout. you will have to open up your data folder in the main fallout install directory and inside data folder you should find a folder marked tools folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Fallout 4\Data\Tools\BodySlide)  you should see a BodySlide.exe, open it  and select the option that points to you install directory. now with it open select the the clothes you wont to build and tick the morph box in the bottom left hand corner and press build or select batch build to build all the clothe's. that it's. hope this helps ?

Okay, I'll try that. Thanks so much!