2pac's CBBE Skimpy Armor and Clothing Replacer - Now version 2

Hey! Great Looking stuff! Some of these are not quite my personal taste, I'm wondering if there is a way to extract individual outfits? Like a Modular system?

Your best and only bet I imagine ATM is to copy both the materials and the textures folders to their proper locations to make life easy, then manually pick and choose each mesh folder corresponding to the outfits you do want. The same would apply to the bodyslide files. Choose the outfits you do want, it will take time but it is what it is right now :D

ok, what's difference in BOS uniform 1 and 2 , and Alternate A and B in bodyslide.   they look like the same two outfits. hint?

nvm... my bad xD , but still cant find less skimpy cage armor? um... is it there or am i just royally blind xD

OK i must be stupid...

For the life of me i can't get the batch build to work? I added the meshes to the data folder and then downloaded the bodyslide files and added them too. However when i batch build on cbbe curvy all the meshes are overwritten with the vanilla ones?

Help please.. tutorial or walkthrough.

For instance.. replaced athletic outfit still has melons and not curvy? Other outfits are returned to vanilla look???

Worked it out :D

Great!, sorry you had so much trouble

2pac4eva7, You are using Blender, 3D Max, or Maya?

blender

2016_01_08_00002.jpg

2016_01_08_00003.jpg

very nice, good job! Then we will see all this amazing stuff? :)

soon!

OK i must be stupid...

For the life of me i can't get the batch build to work? I added the meshes to the data folder and then downloaded the bodyslide files and added them too. However when i batch build on cbbe curvy all the meshes are overwritten with the vanilla ones?

For instance.. replaced athletic outfit still has melons and not curvy? Other outfits are returned to vanilla look???

blender

2016_01_08_00002.jpg

2016_01_08_00003.jpg

soon!

2016_01_07_00001.jpg
lol first attempt at piper's trench coat

2016_01_08_00001.jpg
ahh much better

2016_01_08_00002.jpg

2016_01_08_00003.jpg

2016_01_08_00004.jpg

2016_01_08_00005.jpg

2016_01_08_00006.jpg

OK i must be stupid...

blender

2016_01_08_00002.jpg
2016_01_08_00003.jpg

soon!

Love that show

I'm missing something, I downloaded the lastest version (v1) on the front page of this thread, but can not find the greaser jacket outfit. Whats it listed under in the mesh folder?

Coming Soon still. Will be in the next version

Ahhh, Many thanks.

Hey. I love the new gear!    I had a question/ request. Is there anyway you could add a slider like CBBE innies new abs slider? I find that when i am using your abs (by following the ABS instructions  the belly and groin area gets sucked in way to far (however the rest of the body looks fine)

without

without%20abs.png

With  (200% do not touch slider) (100% dm with ABs + ribs)
with%20abs.png

thanks!

Hey. I love the new gear!    I had a question/ request. Is there anyway you could add a slider like CBBE innies new abs slider? I find that when i am using your abs (by following the ABS instructions  the belly and groin area gets sucked in way to far (however the rest of the body looks fine)

without

without%20abs.png

With  (200% do not touch slider) (100% dm with ABs + ribs)

with%20abs.png

thanks!

You will need to open up my outfits and conform them to the sliderset from that mod.

Slinky dresses. Had to double the amount of faces to get it to look good. Made them tighter, more low cut, and less long

2016_01_08_00007.jpg

2016_01_08_00008.jpg

2016_01_08_00009.jpg

2016_01_08_00010.jpg

Hey. I love the new gear! I had a question/ request. Is there anyway you could add a slider like CBBE innies new abs slider? I find that when i am using your abs (by following the ABS instructions the belly and groin area gets sucked in way to far (however the rest of the body looks fine)

without

without%20abs.png

With (200% do not touch slider) (100% dm with ABs + ribs)

with%20abs.png

thanks!

I will talk to xun and see about including that slider in my sliderset.

Well I would like to install this, but i'm new, and it's not on Nexus, it was there, but now it's gone.

I have installed them manually,  but nothing showing in Bodyslider.

I have modded sim racing, so i know about file structure, and have placed everything in it's proper place.

i did check the plugin in NMM, not sure how to activate this thing.

I can get them to show in the game, but not in the group or outfit filters in Bodyslide.

Please let me know if i'm missing something.

Well I would like to install this, but i'm new, and it's not on Nexus, it was there, but now it's gone.

I have installed them manually,  but nothing showing in Bodyslider.

I have modded sim racing, so i know about file structure, and have placed everything in it's proper place.

i did check the plugin in NMM, not sure how to activate this thing.

I can get them to show in the game, but not in the group or outfit filters in Bodyslide.

Please let me know if i'm missing something.

Except that it is on Nexus. If you don't see the them listed in bodyslide "they all start with 2pac" then you didn't install the slider files which is also linked on the front page right under the description section in BIG GREEN letters call "THE FILES".

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7718/?

I would just like to take a minute to say thank you to 2pac. I was just screwing around in outfit studio trying to remove a certain part of an outfit and realized just how much time you must spend on this stuff. I played around for an hour or so and managed to get nowhere. Of course it is the first time I have tried to do anything custom but still...

Thanks again.

P.S. Eagerly awaiting the next update.

Is it possible to get rid of the katana on the Silver Shroud Armor Replacer by deleting some files?

Open it in Outfit Studio, right click the katana, and click delete, then do the same for the sheath and export nif to overwrite original.

Thanks

THank you for this great work. Personally I love your vaultsuit #1 edition. 

Is it possible to get your vaultsuit model version but converted to vanillaCBBE? or another usual CBBE but not Melons?

I'm getting a headache trying it. There is even no preview in bodyslide. Looks like I'm doing it wrong :/

Or maybe there is already somewhere CBBE version. Can I get link?

THank you for this great work. Personally I love your vaultsuit #1 edition. 

Is it possible to get your vaultsuit model version but converted to vanillaCBBE? or another usual CBBE but not Melons?

I'm getting a headache trying it. There is even no preview in bodyslide. Looks like I'm doing it wrong :/

Or maybe there is already somewhere CBBE version. Can I get link?

Everything you need is on the front page, the files are there so that all you need to do is literally hit 1 button, Instructions and even a video are also there. If you can't follow those there isn't much anyone can help you with.

I know this is a dumb question. By batch buildable does that mean I can convert all the outfits at the same time? I watched some tutorials that did single outfits but none that changed more than one at a time.

Yep thats what it does. Select preset click batch buil and tick all boxes on what you want to convert and wait while it works.