Share our Bodies

Here's my little plaything ;p

i love how you write on the preset Boobs and then it's like 2 giant melons on it really good but they do look a bit unnatural i prefer a body who is more structured to have like big boobs or giant ass and in some cases chubby body

Ye, I like big fake tits ;D

So here's mine:

I gotta give credit where its due though, I took 2 wonderful presets together and slightly modified them.

I used this for the boobs: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7383/?

and used Leocid's buttocks preset with a slight modification.

Here's the result, atleast I think she turned out amazingly xD

Here's imgur album if the pictures decide not to show: http://imgur.com/a/Nwhrr

nP46Sb0.jpg

sSfcyzT.jpg

69hkZKD.jpg

dz7XHCK.jpg

zwpAQJz.jpg

And here is the file:

http://www.filedropper.com/lnbeditwip2

CurvyusMaximus v3.5

here's an update of my presets

mostly did some tweaking and even things out and to fix some curves so it look more smooth

as for the name maybe CurvyusMaximus i think i spelled that right

Update 2 some more tweaking and trying to fix the breast shape at small size's

Update 3: the preset has been redone and now uses the new 7B upper and Lower Sliders

Update 4: i have update the preset to now use the new muscle sliders for Chest, Arms/Back, Butt and Legs that has been added to Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer.
also i added Smaller Breasts for the Small Size.

Update 5 :Just a small update and few tweaks and some refinements to the pre set

post-33579-0-30663800-1470081408_thumb.jpgpost-33579-0-73303600-1470081415_thumb.jpg

Extra Large CurvyusMaximus v3.5 Extra Large.xml

Large CurvyusMaximus v3.5 Large.xml

Medium CurvyusMaximus v3.5 Medium.xml

Small CurvyusMaximus v3.5 Small.xml

Smaller CurvyusMaximus v3.5 Smaller.xml

How to install put the XML files in
Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Tools\BodySlide\SliderPresets

you also can get it here on the Nexus http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10733/?

here's the older ones if you prefer those http://www.loverslab.com/topic/55131-share-our-bodies/?p=1406236

heres the older 3.1 files if you prefer those  CurvyusMaximus v3.1-10733-3-1.rar

Edited by Rex89

Holy Smokes, your presets are amazing!

I'm currently using your 2.2 version and i'm very pleased with the results. It's exactly what i was looking for.

I've included 2 screenshots of my avatars, one is set to all muscular in the vanilla weight slider, the other one is all thin.

Thank You! And i'll be sure to check out your Skyrim presets too. :)

attachicon.gifFallout4 2016-01-01 02-56-58.jpg attachicon.gifFallout4 2016-01-01 04-35-40.jpg

Here's my little plaything ;p

i love how you write on the preset Boobs and then it's like 2 giant melons on it really good but they do look a bit unnatural i prefer a body who is more structured to have like big boobs or giant ass and in some cases chubby body

Ye, I like big fake tits ;D

I approve of this

Rather than start a new thread I'll post in this one with a request for help:

I've not used BS/OS before, and am having real difficulty. I've created a slider preset in BS. I know htat clicking 'Build' replaces the default female body in Fallout's data folder with what I've created, and that all works fine when my character is naked. But I don't know how to translate that body shape into clothing.

I've looked around for tutorials and they aren't helping. If someone could just direct me to a step by step guide for adjusting clothing for a custom-made body I'd really appreciate it. If there's a way to quickly change all the outfits to fit my custom body that'd be especially great, but I appreciate it's probably not that simple.

Rather than start a new thread I'll post in this one with a request for help:

I've not used BS/OS before, and am having real difficulty. I've created a slider preset in BS. I know htat clicking 'Build' replaces the default female body in Fallout's data folder with what I've created, and that all works fine when my character is naked. But I don't know how to translate that body shape into clothing.

I've looked around for tutorials and they aren't helping. If someone could just direct me to a step by step guide for adjusting clothing for a custom-made body I'd really appreciate it. If there's a way to quickly change all the outfits to fit my custom body that'd be especially great, but I appreciate it's probably not that simple.

In the BodySlide menu, have CBBE Body selected.  Adjust sliders to desired shape, then click on the button that says Save Preset.

Close out of BodySlide and reopen it.  Now under the tab that says Preset, your custom shape will be there.  So to build an outfit to match your bodyshape, select the outfit from the top pull down tab, select your preset, hit build.  Or just use the batch build tool.

I feel like an idiot, that's so simple! Cheers, I'll get tweaking. A, I right in assuming that clothing/armour mods that don't come with bodyslide sliders won't change based on what I'm doing in body slide?