joburg issue: stretching boobs and idle NPCs

Sometimes when joburg does its thing, the female ends up with stretching boobs. I can just console kill/resurrect to fix it, but it's annoying. Also, NPCs that are supposed to be masturbating are just standing there naked with their eyes close until their climaxing. Is there a fix for this?

OP can mean either:

1. Opening post.

2. Original poster.

Obviously, the one I meant is 1. :)

If you read the post I sent you to, you would have seen that in order to try to help you we need to see your load order. This helps us not waste time guessing what you may have installed that perhaps might be the source of the conflict. Playing internet go fish is not so much fun :(

I recommend grabbing growlf's universal skeleton (it is built from Coronerras's skeleton and has a bunch of improvements): http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=37596 Use the controllable version when you install it.

I am guessing the skeleton will be enough to fix your problem but if it persists then do post your load order.

Happy Gaming :)

Archived