Vanilla Armor Remodeled with Boob Window?

agent86

basically does such a mod exist? alot of the remodeled armor mods out there go for a full head to toe change when honestly all id like to see is the addition of the infamous boob window. those remodeled armors look great dont get me wrong, im just thinking of a more subtle change to the vanilla armor sets.

i was meaning more like the Power Girl boob window where its just a hole for the cleavage but what the heck, if the boobs are just hanging out of the vanilla armor cool.

as for topless, i think there are a couple mods that do something like that, Hmm... What to wear is a mod that offers up the vanilla armor in pieces so just adding the pants portion would do it. there's also that one forsworn armor topless mod, whatever its called. im sure there's more but i cant think of them right now.

Archived