View File

Ahem... SO this is a mod that will allow you to play as a vanilla child, its very simple and shouldnt be hard to start.

In order to play as a child you will need to go into the character creation thing and once you are on there you wil have to pick some presets. Girls only have 3 while the boys have like 10, they all look the same anyways so it doesnt matter, after you picked one, you can only change the color of your hair nothing else..

So when you are done with your character exit the CC and hit up the console and click on yourself and depending on what race you picked you will need to enter "setrace humanchild" or "setrace ghoulchild" and afterwords your head should look normal along with your body. due to the size of your head, you cannot wear anything or have hair styles not made for children and enter "setscale 0.825" in the console on yourself.

Ghoul children are immune to environment radiation but if you eat\drink anything that has rad in it, it will take effect.

TL;DR -

Pick preset
Pick hair color
End CC
Enter setrace humanchild or ghoulchild
Enter batch file for some clothes
Enter Setscale 0.825
??????
Profit.

After all thats done you can play as your little "innocent" child. Camera is adjust to your size and the adult voice will stay be playying so you will hear your adult voice in your kid body.

You can either install this with Nexus Mod Manager or the one i like to use Fallout 4 Mod Manager. orrrrrrrrrrrrr manual. Place esp in data folder and edit Plugin.txt put Playable Children.esp and Children Presets.esp on the list and saved it as read only. Plugin.txt should be in C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Fallout4

Fallout 4 Mod Manager:

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/495/?

You can also use Mod organizer but its in clear alpha at the moment and is very crash happy, it barely loads any mods for me then just crashes every 5 seconds during the intro

Mod organizer

https://github.com/TanninOne/modorganizer/releases

Update log: -

1.0 - Releashed

1.1 - Added more presets with different colored eyes and should fix the issue with the setrace humanchild crash, added ground models for children clothes. depending on what texture u use while in the creation thing they may look a little old.

1.1.1 - You can change your hair now but only after you enter "humanchild" it does not work if you are detected as an adult, enter tfc and slm 14 and you can change your hair and makeup

1.2 - added body slider support, if using a existing save, you will appear very skinny. Fix: Tfc and Slm 14 and set the weight to the bottom middle for normal size

1.2.1 - General fixes and minor edits, while in slm the extra tab will have the correct names

1.2.2 - Added Child's Squire Uniform and stopped power armor from scaling you back to 1

1.2.3 - No old looking face textures fix,added presets that can be used while being a child, sucks tho.

1.2.4 - Added 4 children eyebrows that can be used, it replaces these existing ones.

Male - Arched intense - Soild - Arched Full - Bushy
Female - Thick Straight - Thick Raised - Thick Downward - Thick Arch

Gear will appear on ghouls. Armor that is equiped over the children clothes should appear bigger so theres less clipping, tho nats dress and the Squire Uniform and child uniform will still be clipping

To use the eyebrows on an existing character you need to setrace human then enter tfc 1 and slm 14 then enter setrace humanchild, then click on face then hover over eyebrows and pick type and the names should be the ones that are listed after you are done enter tfc 1 again.

1.2.5 - Fixes the issue with the hands clipping with the children clothes, fixes the face textures, you need to select the first option for the presets for each type, it will be defaulted to it. Example: Red 1 Green 1 Blue 1 Yellow 1.. Dont pick any other number.

1.2.6 - Added 4 more presets for the girls, alter the body slider to match the adults and miner edits here and there.

1.2.7 - Added Playable eyes to be changed during the Character creator, it adds 5 for the girls 22 for the boys and 1 for the ghouls, they all pretty much look the same only difference is the eyelashes, changeable hair during CC also.

Even though i don't own fallout 4 i remember seeing a silly video of a child using power armor.

They stretched to adult size as they entered the suit.

when the animation finished the power armor disappeared and the childs body appeared in its adult stretched form without head.

I remember skyrim had a mod that stopped that.

i also remember some skyrim mods that disappeared......

but still i plan to get fallout 4 soon enough.

might as well get a copy of this while im here and now

Yo dude you can pretty get fallout 4 for less than 60 on some sites, i got mine for like 46$ on www.greenmangaming.com they have like these coupon type of codes that you can enter before check out and it adds the coupon discount to your order cutting it down by like (Number) Percent. its even on the front page. I love discounts.

when I try this setrace humanchild I am left looking at the mirror and  my character walks off  ?

You have to exit the mirror first before you enter setrace humanchild

when I try this setrace humanchild I am left looking at the mirror and  my character walks off  ?

You have to exit the mirror first before you enter setrace humanchild

Untrue.

Did I quote right?  Hope I quoted right.

When you setrace humanchild the character will indeed walk away.  However if you opt to edit the body then edit the face they will just POP back into place.  They will be short and below the camera so use console command setscale 1.2 to adjust height so that the face is right about in the middle of the camera again and edit away.  Remember when you are done to setscale to .825 as the mod suggest for appropriate height.

• 3 years later...
  • 3 years later...