Koffii's Kinky Korner [cancelled]

Koffii

This mod is cancelled. Despite my early enthusiasm, after spending a while playing it, I came to the conclusion F4 is just a bad game and not worth my time. Sorry!

So, the first CBBE references are out. I'm sure many different bodies will come out over time, but CBBE is what we have right now. Which means I can start my mission to make the Commonwealth a much nicer place. By taking away all the female clothes. And replacing them all with, uhm, well.... as little as possible. And I'll be posting WIPs here, for fun and feedback.

First up, the harness. Because it's really asking for it. I mean, really, a harness is not a harness unless it's a BDSM harness...

post-86510-0-25276100-1449831866_thumb.png

Wish I had a non-decapitated reference though, this one's creepy. Preferably one with hands too :P

Looks fantastic, Koffii. Can't wait to see my character try it on.

One tiny thing that has me thinking, though, and I hope you won't mind me saying it. With the nipple rings, I can't help but think the nipple should be the exact opposite side of the ring to the strap. So if the strap is at 2 o'clock the nipple would be at 8 o'clock, whereas at the moment it looks more like 7. The OCD in me is saying the strap should point directly at the nipple and the ring should be a tiny bit smaller so it all aligns.

Does that make sense or is it just me?

It does make sense, and I actually thought about it. Initially I thought the same as you, but then came to the conclusion that in that situation the actual piercing in the nipple would have to have been diagonal, while most nipple piercings are either horizontal or, rarely, vertical.

Then again, the nipples are soft and pliable enough that the orientation of the piercing might not matter whatsoever. Since my nipples are not pierced, we'd have to ask someone with a large piercing about what happens when someone attaches a chain/string to their piercing pulls on their nipple diagonally. And preferably take a photo. You know. For reference. :D

I can start my mission to make the Commonwealth a much nicer place. By taking away all the female clothes. And replacing them all with, uhm, well.... as little as possible. And I'll be posting WIPs here, for fun and feedback.

well darn thats going to be lot of work. good luck for it. i would help if i had any type of editing skills. :/

thanks in advance.

It does make sense, and I actually thought about it. Initially I thought the same as you, but then came to the conclusion that in that situation the actual piercing in the nipple would have to have been diagonal, while most nipple piercings are either horizontal or, rarely, vertical.

Then again, the nipples are soft and pliable enough that the orientation of the piercing might not matter whatsoever. Since my nipples are not pierced, we'd have to ask someone with a large piercing about what happens when someone attaches a chain/string to their piercing pulls on their nipple diagonally. And preferably take a photo. You know. For reference. :D

Oh, yes. I absolutely concur!

Any volunteers?

How about the rings are placed over the nipples another band joins the rest of the harness under the breasts?

I think it'd need more attachment points for it to realistically stay in place, so it's probably best left for a different piece of clothing, but I'll think about it.

*drool*

I, for one, love the piercings! I would take them as a standalone item, and the idea with the mods for alternate fixtures makes me feel.... tingly.

A couple different sizes/styles for the piercings, attachments to the upper/lower ring, maybe chains running to a collar or just a chain hanging from/connecting the two piercings. Or maybe weights hanging from the piercings... Even material variations. The shiney latex and stainless steel look you have here, cracked deep brown brahmin leather with scruffy steel, light tan/pinkish molerat hide with copper rivets and rings. Raider version covered in the most unsanitary of rust and gore with bent rings and broken straps. All done as armor mod components? Yes please.

...I know it will probably have to wait for the CK for most of that to be feasible. I'll take 2 each from every stage of screenshot you've posted so far whether or not you accept the fantasies I've just thrust upon you.

I apologize for metaphorically humping your leg, but you kinda hit my fetish head on, lol.

How about the rings are placed over the nipples another band joins the rest of the harness under the breasts?

I think it'd need more attachment points for it to realistically stay in place, so it's probably best left for a different piece of clothing, but I'll think about it.

Sounds good, experiment with it and have fun. Thats what modding is all about.

Just another thing, can you put a version where the harness does not block the vagina (or at least let it be an addon)?

I loved the harness in Skyrim except it blocked that area which meant Chastity Belt scripts would run.

Kind of annoying...

*drool*

Haha, I'm glad you like it, but you just asked me to make 64 different versions (I think) :D That's a bit much! For now the goal is to "just" make kinky replacers for all the standard clothes. That's already hugely ambitious. So, um no ETA :P

Just another thing, can you put a version where the harness does not block the vagina (or at least let it be an addon)?

Yes, the crotch strap is meant to be moddable just like the nipple rings. Perhaps there will also be a version with an insert.

Haha, I'm glad you like it, but you just asked me to make 64 different versions (I think) :D That's a bit much! For now the goal is to "just" make kinky replacers for all the standard clothes. That's already hugely ambitious. So, um no ETA :P

Can't you just have a harness and then the "chastity" part be an extra strap that just equips?

so the straps are between the vagina and the chastity part is an extra item that can be equipped or removed as needed.

Seems like a good idea long term.

Edit: nvm I though you were talking to me.

Haha.

on another note, consider putting leg and arm claps as well for the overall effect.

Anyway looking really forward to your updates mate.

Shit like this is like the essential 101 for LL.

Sure, as long as the system lets me. AFAIK there are no non-power armor clothes with visible moddable parts in the base game, which has me kind of worried. Worst case scenario is we'll need a separate version for each combination, and they'll each be craftable at the chemistry table (which is the only table that actually lets you craft new things for some reason)

Sure, as long as the system lets me. AFAIK there are no non-power armor clothes with visible moddable parts in the base game, which has me kind of worried.

The armor pieces (leather and etc) can cover the entire body literally. You could be completely naked and when all armor pieces are equipped it looks as though you are completely clothed.

Also I dont think one armor piece is technically bound to that single spot alone, its the same shit as skyrim so you 'arm slot' armor could cover the entire body if you want to and it is still an armor piece.

I know, lol. I'm just kinda hoping armor mods that alter the appearance of armor can work like how weapon mods work. A base frame which components attach to as separate pieces instead of a complete new mesh for every variation on the item. Then it would be 1-3 variations with add-ons broken off as in-game mod pieces.

Like Grines request about the crotch strap. Make it an armor mod piece that can be added/removed in-game by the player at an armor workbench.

Of course, that assumes armor mods can be made to work like weapon and power armor mods. Which I really hope is the case. That way things like plugs from Devious Devices chastity belts could be armor mod attachments instead of taking up their own equipment slot.

Well, the armor pieces are armor pieces. I'd rather you were able to equip actual armor over your harness than make nipple rings occupy, say, the right arm slot.

I know, lol. I'm just kinda hoping armor mods that alter the appearance of armor can work like how weapon mods work. A base frame which components attach to as separate pieces instead of a complete new mesh for every variation on the item. Then it would be 1-3 variations with add-ons broken off as in-game mod pieces.

Like Grines request about the crotch strap. Make it an armor mod piece that can be added/removed in-game by the player at an armor workbench.

Of course, that assumes armor mods can be made to work like weapon and power armor mods. Which I really hope is the case. That way things like plugs from Devious Devices chastity belts could be armor mod attachments instead of taking up their own equipment slot.

*quoted for agreement*

Meh I would not be worried, we did all this in skyrim where there was no armor piece system like FO4.

It should not be a problem, I saw a mod recently where a big armors had armor pieces equipped on them.

Lot of clipping going on but if the meshes are done properly (in consideration of each other). You should not have a problem... anyway we'll see in a couple of months but I doubt it would be an issue.

Archived