[REL] Skimpy Lightshow CBBE

zz2tommy

Have you downloaded and installed the original numenume Bikini mod that I linked on nexus?

Have you also downloaded the current my zip file? I had to reupload it twice since the first two files i uploaded were faulty.

If that's not it' date=' then maybe you're missing the skeleton files from CHSBHC body and physics mod? The specific skeleton files are in the \meshes\actors\character\character assets and the \meshes\actors\character\character assets female folders.

Yes, I downloaded the numenume mod and the newest uploaded texture. I don't have the CHSBHC body and physics mod. Which file in that mod is the skeleton file? Do I download the main file and only copy the skeleton from it to Skyrim or does the skeleton have its own file to download?

Have you downloaded and installed the original numenume Bikini mod that I linked on nexus?

Have you also downloaded the current my zip file? I had to reupload it twice since the first two files i uploaded were faulty.

If that's not it' date=' then maybe you're missing the skeleton files from CHSBHC body and physics mod? The specific skeleton files are in the \meshes\actors\character\character assets and the \meshes\actors\character\character assets female folders.

Yes, I downloaded the numenume mod and the newest uploaded texture. I don't have the CHSBHC body and physics mod. Which file in that mod is the skeleton file? Do I download the main file and only copy the skeleton from it to Skyrim or does the skeleton have its own file to download?

If you're not worried about overwriting your current body meshes and textures and such, just follow the installation instructions from the original mod link to the numenume bikini mod.

If you're not worried about overwriting your current body meshes and textures and such' date=' just follow the installation instructions from the original mod link to the numenume bikini mod.

[/quote']

Is there any way to get it to work with CBBE without having to overwright any of the meshes and textures. I love using CBBE and will not change body mods. Besides that, I have a TON of armor mods already installed that are only compatible with CBBE.

If you're not worried about overwriting your current body meshes and textures and such' date=' just follow the installation instructions from the original mod link to the numenume bikini mod.

[/quote']

Is there any way to get it to work with CBBE without having to overwright any of the meshes and textures. I love using CBBE and will not change body mods. Besides that, I have a TON of armor mods already installed that are only compatible with CBBE.

Then I think the reason you were crashing earlier might be because you're just missing the skeleton files. Do what I said earlier:

You'll need the skeleton files from the CHSBHC mod. The specific skeleton files are in the \meshes\actors\character\character assets and the \meshes\actors\character\character assets female folders. Copy those files and backup your current skeleton files if you have any.

[/quote']

Then I think the reason you were crashing earlier might be because you're just missing the skeleton files. Do what I said earlier:

You'll need the skeleton files from the CHSBHC mod. The specific skeleton files are in the \meshes\actors\character\character assets and the \meshes\actors\character\character assets female folders. Copy those files and backup your current skeleton files if you have any.

I still have a problem, I have the CBBE base body installed, then installed the Skeleton rig form CHSBC body mod as I wish to get the numenume retex working, however this just continues to lead to a CTD. Do I need to install the full CHSBC body mod, or is there some other workaround.

On another note, is there any chance you will be working on a CBBE version of the numenume bikini retex as the basic version of that mod works fine for the CBBE body for me.

Thanks in advance.

[/quote']

I still have a problem, I have the CBBE base body installed, then installed the Skeleton rig form CHSBC body mod as I wish to get the numenume retex working, however this just continues to lead to a CTD. Do I need to install the full CHSBC body mod, or is there some other workaround.

On another note, is there any chance you will be working on a CBBE version of the numenume bikini retex as the basic version of that mod works fine for the CBBE body for me.

Thanks in advance.

Well, I certainly can't make any sort of conversion at all for CBBE because the base model is numenume erosbody to begin so, sorry there.

I think I just realized this could be a possible issue: Make sure you download and install all the updates of Numunume Bikini mod on nexus if you haven't already

If that doesn't work maybe try this.

I guess download whatever mods itamukun lists in his/her installation instructions, crosscheck whatever all those files will replace and backup said files. Then proceed with following the installation instruction exactly and see if the mods work then (no reason it shouldn't I imagine.) Then once that's working, copy over whatever femalebody related meshes and femalebody related textures that you backed up and overwrite. To reiterate:

1) download the required mods indicated on the numenumebikini mod page on nexus.

2) go into the contents of the required files and backup whatever files they will overwrite.

3) proceed with the installation instructions.

4) reinstall the files you had backed up earlier which should include nif and skeleton files in meshes\actors\character\character assets and texture files in textures\actors\character\female

[/quote']

Thanks in advance.

Well, I certainly can't make any sort of conversion at all for CBBE because the base model is numenume erosbody to begin so, sorry there.

I think I just realized this could be a possible issue: Make sure you download and install all the updates of Numunume Bikini mod on nexus if you haven't already

If that doesn't work maybe try this.

I guess download whatever mods itamukun lists in his/her installation instructions, crosscheck whatever all those files will replace and backup said files. Then proceed with following the installation instruction exactly and see if the mods work then (no reason it shouldn't I imagine.) Then once that's working, copy over whatever femalebody related meshes and femalebody related textures that you backed up and overwrite. To reiterate:

1) download the required mods indicated on the numenumebikini mod page on nexus.

2) go into the contents of the required files and backup whatever files they will overwrite.

3) proceed with the installation instructions.

4) reinstall the files you had backed up earlier which should include nif and skeleton files in meshes\actors\character\character assets and texture files in textures\actors\character\female

Thanks. Finally got it working, couldn't place the skeleton in the right place it would seem. Brilliant mod.

• 1 month later...

Thought I'd bump this with some gratuitous Screenies. Open spoiler for many treats. :D

Warning: uh' date=' not 56k friendly I guess? xD

[b']*HUGE POST OF PICTURES*[/b]

Wow. Hot, yes, but holy shit. You couldn't have put those in a zip folder for us to download?

(PS, who still uses 56k? Do those even still exist?)

Game crashes immediately when wearing the numenume bikini. I already have CBSBHC + BBP skeleton.

Also for some reason the strapon's straps are all gone' date=' only the tip of the dildo is showing.

[/quote']

Two things.

1) I think you're probably missing files from itamukun's update files for the numenume bikini mod. They're numbered so install them in that order I suppose.

2) I made the strap invisible aka that's how it's supposed to look.

Game crashes immediately when wearing the numenume bikini. I already have CBSBHC + BBP skeleton.

Also for some reason the strapon's straps are all gone' date=' only the tip of the dildo is showing.

[/quote']

Two things.

1) I think you're probably missing files from itamukun's update files for the numenume bikini mod. They're numbered so install them in that order I suppose.

Yeah I followed the instructions and installed all 5 updates. Started with 1.3, then 2, then 5, then 6, then 6.1. Does this mod require the numenume body then? I'm just using CHSBHC.

Thought I'd bump this with some gratuitous Screenies. Open spoiler for many treats. :D

Warning: uh' date=' not 56k friendly I guess? xD

Yea as queenbee said, zip file please? They look damn gorgeous and arousing, too bad I can't use them. I can't sexify my Skyrim just yet.

[/quote']

Two things.

Yeah I followed the instructions and installed all 5 updates. Started with 1.3, then 2, then 5, then 6, then 6.1. Does this mod require the numenume body then? I'm just using CHSBHC.

Strange, you shouldn't need the numenume body I think. Maybe look at the required mods of the numenume bikini nexus page itself and see if you're missing anything there.

EDIT: or, maybe you do? http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/583893-numenume-bikini/page__st__50__p__4943459&do=findComment&comment=4943459

• 3 weeks later...

Loading saves that didn't have the bikini on after retex seem to work fine. After wearing it those saves become unloadable (crash upon finish loading). But, loading those saves if you are already in game works. Followed all instructions.

Also tried unpacking Alan's BBP pack and putting the retex there but doesn't seem to work either.

Loading saves that didn't have the bikini on after retex seem to work fine. After wearing it those saves become unloadable (crash upon finish loading). But' date=' loading those saves if you are already in game works. Followed all instructions.

Also tried unpacking Alan's BBP pack and putting the retex there but doesn't seem to work either.

[/quote']

I'm not familiar with all the contents of Alan' BBP Pack - does it have the numenume bikinis?

Archived