Show your Fallout 4 Counterpart

Guest Mogie56

Made a few tweaks to my vault girl.

I decided to call her Aeryn,the Whisper.

post-338858-0-33403500-1453193633_thumb.jpg

post-338858-0-27790600-1453193642_thumb.jpg

post-338858-0-96569600-1453193643_thumb.jpg

[Edit: Can anyone recommend a good image hosting website? Imgur(which has mostly worked reliably for me ) is starting to derp out more often,giving dead links to almost brand new images I link here..)

Edited by ongwk733

[Edit: Can anyone recommend a good image hosting website? Imgur(which has mostly worked reliably for me ) is starting to derp out more often,giving dead links to almost brand new images I link here..)

Imgur works pretty fine if you use a Firefox addon like this one and params it tu block referrer to imgur.com : http://www.stardrifter.org/refcontrol/

Here's Debs and Deacon wondering how what happened to the raiders that are supposed to be attacking Startlight Drive-In.

hCzI4GG.jpg

She got the name because I was going to try and make her look like an 80s Debbie Harry, but I lost patience with the character designer.

No mods apart from CBBE.

Perviously, my character was Charlie Foxtrot, shown here on his best behaviour.

NyN6VRx.png

[edit]

Are the pics showing up for anyone at all, or is imgur just playing silly bugges with me today? They loaded just fine after i posted them.

Here's Debs and Deacon wondering how what happened to the raiders that are supposed to be attacking Startlight Drive-In.

hCzI4GG.jpg

She got the name because I was going to try and make her look like an 80s Debbie Harry, but I lost patience with the character designer.

No mods apart from CBBE.

Perviously, my character was Charlie Foxtrot, shown here on his best behaviour.

NyN6VRx.png

[edit]

Are the pics showing up for anyone at all, or is imgur just playing silly bugges with me today? They loaded just fine after i posted them.

I'll quote myself :

Imgur works pretty fine if you use a Firefox addon like this one and params it tu block referrer to imgur.com : http://www.stardrifter.org/refcontrol/

And there is some sticky that speak already of this problem too.

Edit > Better to use this link insteead (Firefox) : https://addons.mozilla.org/fr/firefox/addon/refcontrol/?src=ss And disallow imgur to see your true refferer because it had blacklisted Loverslab.

What face mods are you using?

Valkyr Face Textures. :)

Unfortunately not compatible with the CBBE body :/.

They are, both Caliente and I are using them ourselves actually.

You don't need the CBBE patch for it, simply get only the face textures of them (not the body ones).

They are, both Caliente and I are using them ourselves actually.

You don't need the CBBE patch for it, simply get only the face textures of them (not the body ones).

Good to know.