Could someone upload there working ''data'' folder.

I know its allot to ask but would someone be willing to upload a working data folder of ''SexoutNG'' obviously not the new vegas related stuff just the mod and all required plugin,meshes,textures etc...

I would be happy with every compatible plugin's available if anyone's using every one.

I attempted to install the mod 3 times twice it just crashed on start-up the 3rd time I thought I had it got into the game but my characters body was messed up and Pete in good-springs was a big purple triangle so something wasn't right.

So if anyone could help id be really gratefully.

Scrap that... I think it's working now everything looks good hopefully it stays that way.

Would still be good to have a full everything in one download available for quick and easy install.

The trouble with that is we don't have permission to upload all the stuff from Nexus, so seperate downloads is the only way to do it.

Archived