Videos as requested(audio added to the videos):

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

R1jyaJB.png

Requires: FNIS 5.5+, SKSE, SkyUI.
Optional: Animation Speed Control.
Install and activate it via NMM
------===OR===----------
Drop everything into %skyrimrootdirectory%Data (replace if asked) ; activate it via SkyrimLauncher.exe -> Data files

Please run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe after you install this mod.
Ununstallation:
Disable ShakeIt!.esp, clean save with Skyrim Script Cleaner, type skit into the box, hit delete selected and save.

bBx7M0A.png

You receive 2 new spells:
"Dance for me" - Makes NPC dance. (Default: random animation+music)
"Dance for you" - makes Player dance. (Default: random animation+music)
To configure your preferred dance/music navigate to MCM menu "ShakeIt!"
To use music download MUSIC PACK and unzip it into DATA folder.
On the first page you will be able to choose whether you would have specific spell, dialogue or both.
If you want to modify animations speed you will have to get Animation Speed Control 3 SKSE Plugin
On the second page select your preferred dance or use random dance selection system.
Third page lets you choose between 27 music tracks or disable them.
Last page gives an option to modify dance/music reference for instance you can play po pi po song while dancing cirno's perfect math class.

At the moment we have following animations.
Hatsune Miku Po Pi Po Dance - 1
Perfect Star Dance - 2
Megu Megu Fire Dance - 3
Matryoshka Dance - 4
Kero Destiny Dance - 5
Honey Honey Dance - 6
Suzumiya Haruhi OP Dance - 7
GEDDAN Meme Dance - 8
Elektrika Dance - 9
Cpt. Murasa Dance - 10
Cirno's Perfect Math Class Dance - 11
Belly Dance - 12
Affection - 13
Balalaika - 14
CaramelDansen - 15
Go My Way - 16
Levan Polka - 17
Nyan Nyan - 18
Parajiku Miku - 19
Watch the Ending Point - 20
MeikoNostalgic - 21
LoveCirculation - 22
NumaNuma - 23
PandaHero - 24
Shuffle - 25
WhiteLetter - 26
WorldIsMine - 27

Incompatible with:
Joshs Skyrim Behavior File Patcher
Any other behavior patcher.

DLVn85h.png

~ RSV's, livedoor websites for tutorials, fore for FNIS, CPU]CPU[/url] for scripting the whole new mod and Japanese people for awesome animation work and sharing it with the world.
~Bethnesda for an awesome game and Loverslab.

HAVE FUN!

JrEMvH0.png

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/29/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    FNIS Behavior 5.5 CORE
  • Special Edition Compatible

Nice mod. Can we add songs to it? or you gonna add this feature in future? :)

thank you

i kiss you ^^

need songs now !!

Thank you for checking out my mod! :)

Adding songs was an idea from the beginning but later on unfortunately I encountered some copyright issues. I don't think it is possible to legally add songs to a mod though.

So I don't think it will ever happen. :C

thank you

i kiss you ^^

need songs now !!

Adding songs was an idea from the beginning but later on unfortunately I encountered some copyright issues. I don't think it is possible to legally add songs to a mod though.

i have no copyright in my country

pm

or how to add songs (am adavenced user !!)

thank you

i kiss you ^^

need songs now !!

i have no copyright in my country

pm

or how to add songs (am adavenced user !!)

Well the esp itself does not contain song references. The way you see it on the video was achieved by simply adding the song for each video.

FNIS Consistence Check:

Duplicate AnimEvent zFNISa050 for character, mods FNIS and ShakeIt
Duplicate AnimEvent zFNISa051 for character, mods FNIS and ShakeIt

Duplicate AnimEvent zFNISa075 for character, mods FNIS and ShakeIt
Duplicate AnimEvent zFNISa076 for character, mods FNIS and ShakeIt

27 possible consistence issues

I suppose this isn't anything serious, but is there something I could do to get rid of it?

Well I cant mod, so not trying to be high and mighty here, just trying to suggest.

Can you add a custom song adding option? Like users can play the mp3 file they want along with the animation?

Music has to be added to Skyrim in XMV format (not a big deal, but mp3s are not supported.)

The real problem is "how to start the music"?

You need a few lines of code to start the music to play, and it will not play right away, it may have a few seconds delay (so do not expect it to be synchronized with the animations.)

If the author wants to add the possibility to play music, I can write the code for him/her.

FNIS Consistence Check:

I suppose this isn't anything serious, but is there something I could do to get rid of it?

An error like this only means that the animation is added twice by two mods.

Usually this error can be just ignored.

If you want to remove the warning, then you have to edit the FNIS_<name of the mod>.txt file, and remove the offending lines.

Well I cant mod, so not trying to be high and mighty here, just trying to suggest.

Can you add a custom song adding option? Like users can play the mp3 file they want along with the animation?

Music has to be added to Skyrim in XMV format (not a big deal, but mp3s are not supported.)

The real problem is "how to start the music"?

You need a few lines of code to start the music to play, and it will not play right away, it may have a few seconds delay (so do not expect it to be synchronized with the animations.)

If the author wants to add the possibility to play music, I can write the code for him/her.

FNIS Consistence Check:

An error like this only means that the animation is added twice by two mods.

Usually this error can be just ignored.

If you want to remove the warning, then you have to edit the FNIS_<name of the mod>.txt file, and remove the offending lines.

Thank you for helping users of shake it :)

Basically yes people, you can ignore errors like that. Probably will have to add these notes to head post.

Fun mod to play with. Like it very much, and have played some of the dances in my game.

Havent tried them all yet though - there are may, but in case these arent in already by another name, would you accept suggestions?

Hula Dance

Gangnam Style

Riverdance (this one probably need a good computer capable of a high FPS - lots of leg movement in this one)

Cossack Dance

Macarena

/Cobra

Fun mod to play with. Like it very much, and have played some of the dances in my game.

Havent tried them all yet though - there are may, but in case these arent in already by another name, would you accept suggestions?

Hula Dance

Gangnam Style

Riverdance (this one probably need a good computer capable of a high FPS - lots of leg movement in this one)

Cossack Dance

Macarena

/Cobra

Brilliant suggestions.

Lately it's been all about migrating to the new fnis and since now it works you might see an update within the next month.

Music is coming too! Thanks to CPU.

Cheers.

Thanks for updating this! It helped me turn Bathing Beauties into the titty bar I always wanted it to be. The dances without music are great because I'm using the Music and Dancing mod for Bathing Beauties. It lets me dance without having a mashup and all the animations are really well done.

That will be nice to find a version with all musics integrated.

As @indexMemories said just the post above this one, I am working on it.

I will add a few "placeholders" for music, but I will not add actual music (for copyright reasons.)

I will also give to all the instructions to put in the download page to tell people how to add their own music.

That will be nice to find a version with all musics integrated.

As @indexMemories said just the post above this one, I am working on it.

I will add a few "placeholders" for music, but I will not add actual music (for copyright reasons.)

I will also give to all the instructions to put in the download page to tell people how to add their own music.

thank you

your the best

and the top 1 in my lovers modder list  ^^

thank you

your the best

and the top 1 in my lovers modder list  ^^

Thanks. Appreciated.

(Merci, si je peux me permettre de deviner ton laguage par le nom de ton avatar.)

Shit FNIS versions! :( 
These dances always start with a magic never with a dialog! ;) 
why not simply, as it should be, with a conversation  *I ll Dance For You* :) 
Thank God I have enough dances require no FNIS. :P

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24722-sexiest-dance-mods-list-stripper-dance-etc/?p=621408

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Edit: there is none more be able without FNIS to modding, so it's yes also at the easiest. :P

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24722-sexiest-dance-mods-list-stripper-dance-etc/?p=621408

Edit: there is none more be able without FNIS to modding, so it's yes also at the easiest. :P

Oh winny, yes. I know you are the expert of FNISless animations. And I want to profit from your vast knowwledge. So PLEASE tell me:

Where can I find those dances which do not require FNIS? Pleeeeeeaaaaaaaaassssssse ....  

Maybe when you show them to me your biggest dream comes alive: making me dump FNIS due to frustration about 4 lost years of development.

lol

Oh winny, yes. I know you are the expert of FNISless animations. And I want to profit from your vast knowwledge. So PLEASE tell me:

Where can I find those dances which do not require FNIS? Pleeeeeeaaaaaaaaassssssse ....  

Maybe when you show them to me your biggest dream comes alive: making me dump FNIS due to frustration about 4 lost years of development.

lol

Unfortunately, there is no more a lot to find, because most, with publication of FNIS, disappeared.

but I have a lot in my collection. ;)

https://www.google.de/search?q=skyrim+mods&oq=s&aqs=chrome.5.69i60l3j69i59l3.1875j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8#q=skyrim+mods+I+ll+Dance+For+You

https://www.google.de/search?q=skyrim+mods&oq=s&aqs=chrome.5.69i60l3j69i59l3.1875j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8#q=skyrim+dance.+mod+i%27ll+dance+for+you+2

even the first versions of *casualmods.net* work without FNIS. :P  :lol:

Unfortunately, there is no more a lot to find, because most, with publication of FNIS, disappeared.

https://www.google.de/search?q=skyrim+mods&oq=s&aqs=chrome.5.69i60l3j69i59l3.1875j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8#q=skyrim+mods+I+ll+Dance+For+You

https://www.google.de/search?q=skyrim+mods&oq=s&aqs=chrome.5.69i60l3j69i59l3.1875j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8#q=skyrim+dance.+mod+i%27ll+dance+for+you+2

They were just replacing some standard idle for Skyrim.

So pretty much not usable in a real mod.

FNIS gives you the ability to ADD new animations (FNIS = Fore's NEW Idles in Skyrim)

There are other mods that do the same approach: replace a standard idle with a custom HKX file.

They were just replacing some standard idle for Skyrim.

So pretty much not usable in a real mod.

FNIS gives you the ability to ADD new animations (FNIS = Fore's NEW Idles in Skyrim)

There are other mods that do the same approach: replace a standard idle with a custom HKX file.

No, it be "correct" Dances with sound, fully animated. and of these dances I have appointed 30 pieces. ;)