No, it be "correct" Dances with sound, fully animated. and of these dances I have appointed 30 pieces. ;)

Yes, I know very well this mod (DanceSynchronizer.)

This extension was more a "sound extension" to Skyrim, to be able to start a music right away (Skyrim normally does not allow this.)

And then the animation events were sent to the actors, so the music was synchronized.

But these "variants" were always replacing the standard Idles.

(You can check because there is no way to run two of these "synchronized" animations at the same time. The HKX file that is replaced by an animation is always the same.)

No, it be "correct" Dances with sound, fully animated. and of these dances I have appointed 30 pieces. ;)

Yes, I know very well this mod (DanceSynchronizer.)

This extension was more a "sound extension" to Skyrim, to be able to start a music right away (Skyrim normally does not allow this.)

And then the animation events were sent to the actors, so the music was synchronized.

But these "variants" were always replacing the standard Idles.

(You can check because there is no way to run two of these "synchronized" animations at the same time. The HKX file that is replaced by an animation is always the same.)

Yes that's true, I can always use only one dance, only exception *I'll Dance For You 2*, this includes 3 dances.

now I just need a modder the all my dances in a mod together adds. ;)  :P

Shit FNIS versions! :( 

These dances always start with a magic never with a dialog! ;) 

why not simply, as it should be, with a conversation  *I ll Dance For You* :) 

Thank God I have enough dances require no FNIS. :P

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24722-sexiest-dance-mods-list-stripper-dance-etc/?p=621408

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Edit: there is none more be able without FNIS to modding, so it's yes also at the easiest. :P

Oh winny, yes. I know you are the expert of FNISless animations. And I want to profit from your vast knowwledge. So PLEASE tell me:

Where can I find those dances which do not require FNIS? Pleeeeeeaaaaaaaaassssssse ....  

Maybe when you show them to me your biggest dream comes alive: making me dump FNIS due to frustration about 4 lost years of development.

lol

Unfortunately, there is no more a lot to find, because most, with publication of FNIS, disappeared.

but I have a lot in my collection. ;)

https://www.google.de/search?q=skyrim+mods&oq=s&aqs=chrome.5.69i60l3j69i59l3.1875j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8#q=skyrim+mods+I+ll+Dance+For+You

https://www.google.de/search?q=skyrim+mods&oq=s&aqs=chrome.5.69i60l3j69i59l3.1875j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8#q=skyrim+dance.+mod+i%27ll+dance+for+you+2

even the first versions of *casualmods.net* work without FNIS. :P  :lol:

Winny, the stubbornness with which you trumpet your incompetence isn't really funny any more. But apparently you don't mind looking ehmm..

I checked I Dance for You 1 & 2, and guess what are the names of the dance files? npc_applaud2.hkx, npc_applaud3.hkx, npc_applaud4.hkx, and special_cicerodance1.hkx. THEY REPLACE vanilla Skyrim animations, Winny. Fucking great. And you weren't able to see this?

And since you always refer to casualmods.net: did you ever visit their pages? Did you look at the credits? For example:

Credits:

TheFigment - hkxcmd 1.4, let you edit behavior files.

Fore - some lessons of works with behavior files.

or

Credits:

TheFigment - hkxcmd 1.4, makes possible to change behavior files.

Fore - some examples of works in behavior files.

So what do you think they did? They use the technique I had shown them with FNIS 1.0, Winny. And I had several pm with RSV. So they used exactly that. And gave proper credit.

Unlike JoshNZ in Animated Prostitution. Who stole MY idea and made them look like his own work. 

Speaking of AP. Winny, you forgot to mention AP as being FNIS independent.

Winny, the stubbornness with which you trumpet your incompetence isn't really funny any more. But apparently you don't mind looking ehmm..

I checked I Dance for You 1 & 2, and guess what are the names of the dance files? npc_applaud2.hkx, npc_applaud3.hkx, npc_applaud4.hkx, and special_cicerodance1.hkx. Vanilla Skyrim animations. Fucking great. And you weren't able to see this?

And since you always refer to casualmods.net: did you ever visit their pages? Did you look at the credits? For example:

Credits:

TheFigment - hkxcmd 1.4, let you edit behavior files.

Fore - some lessons of works with behavior files.

or

Credits:

TheFigment - hkxcmd 1.4, makes possible to change behavior files.

Fore - some examples of works in behavior files.

So what do you think they did? They used the technique I had shown them with FNIS 1.0. And I had several pm with RSV. So they used exactly that. And gave proper credit.

Unlike JoshNZ in Animated Prostitution. Who stole MY idea and made them look like his own work. 

Speaking of AP. Winny, you forgot to mention AP as being FNIS independent.

this is not funny anymore.

for the first, I have no problem with FNIS, I have a problem with SKSE!

and as I know, without SKSE no FNIS!

for the second, I do not speak a word of English and thus it is impossible for me something yourself to edit.

For this reason, falls it me very hard something else (new) to try, because almost all Readme's in English language are!

I hope you will finally have a light on. ;)

this is not funny anymore.

for the first, I have no problem with FNIS, I have a problem with SKSE!

and as I know, without SKSE no FNIS!

for the second, I do not speak a word of English and thus it is impossible for me something yourself to edit.

For this reason, falls it me very hard something else (new) to try, because almost all Readme's in English language are!

I hope you will finally have a light on. ;)

Wieder falsch.

FNIS ist in keiner Weise abhängig von SKSE. Weder FNIS Behavior noch FNIS Spells. Aber: SKSE ist das grösste und zuverlässigste tool das ich kenne. Keines meiner späten mods hätte ich ohne SKSE scheiben können. Weder Sexy Move, noch Flyer, noch PCEA2. Und deswegen ist es ganz normal, dass fast alle mods heutzutage SKSE verwenden. Und ich hatte NIE irgend ein Problem damit. Und ich habe das auch noch nie, NIE, von irgend einem meiner vielen user gehört. 

Und deswegen finde ich es unverschämt, in welcher Art und Weise Du seit Jahren über alles herfällst was irgenwie mit FNIS zu tun hat. Es ist DEIN Unvermögen, nicht das von FNIS oder SKSE.

:@

Honestly DanceSynchronizer 2 is pretty bad. It has a lot of issues which other mods don't have. It's installer is terrible and screws up all the time. This is why mods using FNIS are superior. They just work without any fuss.

This post.

It is a reason I didn't want to collab with that certain modder.

FNIS forever!

And now for something completely different.

Is there a way for the user to alter the ingame speed of the dance animations?

Some seem a bit fast to me, would like to reduce about 5 percent if possible.

Great thanks to indexMemories, fore and CPU for all the work and sharing!

And now for something completely different.

Is there a way for the user to alter the ingame speed of the dance animations?

Some seem a bit fast to me, would like to reduce about 5 percent if possible.

Great thanks to indexMemories, fore and CPU for all the work and sharing!

Well technically it is possible, while using a controller there is difference in walking speed. It responds to an analog input and outputs the equivalent movement speed/animation. Hence character is moving slower/faster. All of the animations are in hkx format but I can't tell if you can apply that to non movement animations. Maybe there is a way to simulate it. Not sure though. I will think on a workaround and if I find something I'll let you know.

Cheers.

indexMenories...Thank you for the reply.

I had presumed, if control of animation speed playback was more easily implemented it would already have been made available to users.

Ones wishes do not always come true.

Thanks again!!!

There is a SKSE plugin written by a contributor of this forum, that allows to alter the speed of the animations.

By referencing this plugin it is possible to apply the animation speed also to the dances.

(Just a few lines of code, and some ideas about "how to alter the speed?")

Music has to be added to Skyrim in XMV format (not a big deal, but mp3s are not supported.)

The real problem is "how to start the music"?

You need a few lines of code to start the music to play, and it will not play right away, it may have a few seconds delay (so do not expect it to be synchronized with the animations.)

If the author wants to add the possibility to play music, I can write the code for him/her.

Yeah Its simple to convert the files into xmv format (I did it for TDF prostitution lol), and you need to add a "starter" that will start the music along with the dance animation, I know but does the author want to add that particular feature?

Again, I am sorry if I am stepping out of my bounds here. :)

Music has to be added to Skyrim in XMV format (not a big deal, but mp3s are not supported.)

You need a few lines of code to start the music to play, and it will not play right away, it may have a few seconds delay (so do not expect it to be synchronized with the animations.)

If the author wants to add the possibility to play music, I can write the code for him/her.

Yeah Its simple to convert the files into xmv format (I did it for TDF prostitution lol), and you need to add a "starter" that will start the music along with the dance animation, I know but does the author want to add that particular feature?

CPU is the one who made it happen, it's the matter of fixing minor issues in the mod now, before I can upload it. Stay tuned!

Cheers,

-index

That will be nice to find a version with all musics integrated.

As @indexMemories said just the post above this one, I am working on it.

I will add a few "placeholders" for music, but I will not add actual music (for copyright reasons.)

I will also give to all the instructions to put in the download page to tell people how to add their own music.

That woud be very nice ! THX !

CPU is the one who made it happen, it's the matter of fixing minor issues in the mod now, before I can upload it. Stay tuned!

Cheers,

-index

Awesome

indexMenories...Thank you for the reply.

I had presumed, if control of animation speed playback was more easily implemented it would already have been made available to users.

Ones wishes do not always come true.

Thanks again!!!

There is a SKSE plugin written by a contributor of this forum, that allows to alter the speed of the animations.

By referencing this plugin it is possible to apply the animation speed also to the dances.

(Just a few lines of code, and some ideas about "how to alter the speed?")

Thank you CPU!

I"ll look into it.

Thank you CPU!

I"ll look into it.

You welcome.

Probably in the version after the one indexMemories will post, there will be also this control integrated.

• 1 month later...

I have a smile  on my face as stupid and cheerful as a morning sunrise. :) 

while randomly floating through the internet i eventually came across MMD ....................you know that program that lets you animation characters to do various dances features also including physics based clothing.

after finding that program i semi-wanted animation like that in skyrim. :P 
now i have something like it.

thus the stupid smile 

• 3 months later...

seriously enjoy this mod.

It's like add HDT hair,clothes,body and you've turned skyrim into MikuMikuDance (MMD).
only its mmd with dragons,death..............................perversions and other psychotic fun stuff installed.

wonder if it could be possible to have songs play along with it without doing it externally.

• 4 months later...

It's like add HDT hair,clothes,body and you've turned skyrim into MikuMikuDance (MMD).

only its mmd with dragons,death..............................perversions and other psychotic fun stuff installed.

wonder if it could be possible to have songs play along with it without doing it externally.

Well that's a late reply, but for future visitors I'll just say that it's already built into the newest version. Dunno why I forgot to update LL page.

Cheers.

Well that's a late reply, but for future visitors I'll just say that it's already built into the newest version. Dunno why I forgot to update LL page.

Cheers.

Sweet!

it really did feel like the only thing missing.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Just Stop!

NPC's wouldn't stop dancing when asked. However if you change 'if theTarget==dancer' in skitDanceForMeScript to 'if (dancer.GetCurrentPackage() == skitDoNothing)' they will now stop when asked. I suspect its something about persistance, things going out of scope and all that jazz. (Speaking of which, that's probably why the music doesn't stop either. I didn't do anything to remedy that). Anyway attached is a compiled pex and the changed source for anybody who is still interested. Note:- I had to comment out the 'AnimSpeedHelper' stuff to get it to compile and really couldn't be arsed going to look for something I won't be using.

skitDanceForMeScript.pex skitDanceForMeScript.psc