View File

CBBE HDT Onechanbara Kagura Set
You do not need the orginal mods, it is based on XiNAVRO's work here with the thong option from MegaLov's Thread
You need both files from the downloads section, do not use the orginal mod with the bodyslide files, it will not display properly as the armor has been broken into multiple pieces and color options have been added.
I added a HH version of the boots that work with RaceMenu or NiOverride, NOT the HDT HH system. If you do not have racemenu installed, the HH boots will clip through the ground but it will not crash your game.
As with XiNavro's creation, there is a hat with the Hair, and one without. It will clip with most hair mods, not much I can do about it other then disable the hair altogether.

There is in Alternate esp file which uses slot 32 for the bikini top for users who are in danger when running around naked. The original esp only uses slot 56 for the top, if you are wearing the top, or all the separate pieces together, the game will see you as naked still. If you need the alternate version, be sure to download the original first as the alternate does not contain the texture files.
--at some point I messed up the scaling on the bikini top, the stand alone one, not sure how but I redid it.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/26/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    Racemenu or NiOverride for the High Heels to work
  • Special Edition Compatible

Another quality conversion of one of the best armors ever created. :)

I really like that, unlike other modders, you actually improve the original outfits (optional shapes, recolors, HH support) instead of just simply converting them. Keep up the good work!

+1

Glad you got it worked out Mr. Fisk, all of the pieces should show up at a forge for crafting as well. I keep hoping for an update to lootification which will allow the extra pieces to be distributed.  It works fine for me with head/body/hands and feet, but the rest of the slots I cant get to lootify. If you havent used it, it is worth the little bit of work you have in setup to get your custom armor mods to appear on mobs!

The info T3hOth3r posted is correct, if you do not use or wish to use Racemenu, you can use NiOverride and the heels will function just fine. Something I suppose I should put in the description...

Thank you, T3hOth3r, for this reminder!

I'll add a zap for that one too, all those big leather loops just get in the way of the view.

Exactly my thoughts, lol. Thanks for adding new toggles in 1.1b!

"Rear Belt Loops" is working as intended, but I wonder what "rb belt00 a" and "rb belt01 a" are supposed to do?

out of curiosity could a modification be made so one of the parts is designed for slot 32.

Perhaps the bra.

If you wear all the parts currently and not the armor (the whole set in one) the game still considers you naked.

Problematic, for those who run other mods where being naked can be *dangerous*.

Budroi, here is a version for you to test for me.  I edited the bra to use 32 and its original slot, and then updated the bodyslide files to have the reference body in the bra, so you will also need the updated 1.2 bodyslide files or your body will be invisible.  This is the esp file only, you will also need the main download to get the resources.

Onechanbara Kagura Set.esp

Budroi, here is a version for you to test for me.  I edited the bra to use 32 and its original slot, and then updated the bodyslide files to have the reference body in the bra, so you will also need the updated 1.2 bodyslide files or your body will be invisible.  This is the esp file only, you will also need the main download to get the resources.

attachicon.gifOnechanbara Kagura Set.esp

preliminary testing (not started in game yet)....

Bodyslide 1.2 files are not in the same file placement as older version.

1.2 has everything in the ShapeData folder while the old versions has everything inside OneChanbara in the ShapeData folder.

so they look like this

1.1 - ShapeData\OneChanbara\Kagura Bikini Top

1.2 - ShapeData\Kagura Bikini Top

but the xmls are still targeting the 1.1

*I fixed these all internally on my end for now and will test in game.

And with BS 1.2 files, were there any changes made to anything other than the bikini top.

I already added HDT collisions to everything and it would save a good hour of time if i didn't have to redo them all again.

*edit after in game test*

There is no change in game from the original esp.

However I think i know what you did and if i am correct I can have a fixed esp for you shortly.

*edit 2*

it seemed like you were try to get the bikini top to use slot 32 and 56, while also keeping the version that used only slot 56.

Without two separate Armor id's thats not possible.

However Armor Addons do not function the same way.

Here is a fixed\modified esp.

Onechanbara Kagura Set.esp

its the same as the one you wanted me to test but with a small change.

I made copies of all the bikini tops Armor Id's and then told the new ID to use slots 32 and 56.

I keep the name and ID's the same, except the Armor ID will have "body" at the end, while In game the new piece will have " (Body)"

With this there are two separate Bikini tops in game but both use the same mesh.

One will be body armor (like I was asking for) while retaining the separate Bikini top (like original)

--And while I was at it I fixed the file pathing issue with the Bodyslide files.

OnechanbaraBodyslide1.2.1.7z

This has all been tested in game and i came up with no errors.

Is it really necessary to have it use slot 56 along with 32? The less slots it uses the better. :)

Ideally, yes.

that option would require making a separate Bodyslide for the bikini top where everything is slot 32.

I can not make bodyslide files so I made do with what was available.

If an additional bodyslide file is made for a separate top that is slot 32 only I can easily redo the esp to reflect that change.

Thank you for the Bodyslide path fix, Budroi, I forgot the Onechanbara folder when remaking my 7z file!

I am sorry the quick patch I posted did not work for you, I tested it only briefly with the mods I have installed and none of the other NPCs made any comments about my nudity and the personal desire buildup of my character set as an exhibitionist didnt increase more rapidly with the top on as it does when she is naked.  I do not know which mod you needed the change for and am unable to test it with an unknown mod. I'm glad you were able to fix it for yourself and I hope others find it helpful as well!

I dont believe I changed any of the other pieces with the bodyslide updates, what type of HDT options are you adding to the armor?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...