Help needed! Important!

Hey there folks! I want to do something, but unfortunately it doesnt work so i beg your help.

So you see i have this addon, namely Hentai Mania 2. Those races are cute, but i wanted somthing... more lfish from them. Thus i wanted to insert the race contained in the "Pym" CM partner addon. The problem is, that it is all fine in the editor, but ingame when i go near the temple i get a crash and nothing can help to prevent it.

So my question is: how can i modify those races to a custom race? Or what is supposed to be the problem?

So to get this straight you have edited all of the girls in the hentai mania 2 esp to be the pym race via the CS and it isn't working?

Have you tried disabling all other plugins except oblivion.esm the official dlc and hentai mania 2's esp to make sure that the edited esp is really the problem?

Yes indeed' date=' i have tried this but... every time i go near the place where they are, the game crashes.

It is all fine in CS. Can it be the problem, that the "Pym" race is not a basic race from the original game?

[/quote']

Indeed it can. Depending on how you edited the esp you may need to make the Pym race esm or esp a master file.

Guest ThatOne

You can always just duplicate the pym race (while editing hentai mania 2), then setting the npc's race to the duplicated one. That *always* works.

Note, however, that you'll need to also duplicate all the hairs\eyes you want to use.

Just play Hentai Mania 2 for what it is. If you want to change things, make your own mod. Not trying to be a dick here, but duplicating HentaiMania2 is no small task.

You will spend more time copying the mod than you will enjoying the mod. Just play it. Get inspired and create something similar. You are not remaking Hentai Mania 2 any time soon.

Hentai is a God-like modder. Seriously, he is the top of the pyramid. Cream of the crop. What he created cannot be duplicated in a day or two.

There is so much content in HM2, its beyond comprehension. Move on - start from scratch - don't worry about it.

You can always just duplicate the pym race (while editing hentai mania 2)' date=' then setting the npc's race to the duplicated one. That *always* works.

Note, however, that you'll need to also duplicate all the hairs\eyes you want to use.

[/quote']

You might be able to drop a custom race into HM2, but why risk destroying your game over a mod that already works perfect.

Its a touchy subject.

Archived