Lovers PayBandit and lovers AdultPlay for women

I apologize in advance if this has already been asked but I noticed that as a female PC, I couldn't pay Augusta Calidia (and I think all other female npc) with sex.

However, this functionnality of PayBandit works pretty well when the target NPC is male.

Same problem with AdultPlay, I can offer sex for money to male NPCs but not to female NPCs.

Now, since my character is a futanari and can pretty much act like a man to any woman, I was wondering why I couldn't pay women with sex or whore myself to women for sex.

I don't know how PayBandit and AdultPlay handle PC gender for dialogue choices but is there a way to enable the ability to pay with your body or whore yourself lesbian or futanari style?

This is because the scripts check the NPCs and PCs gender. For example, if you play a male PC you cannot whore yourself period.

Most of Lovers have an (understandably) straight POV for the most part, as it would be the most lore friendly.

This is because the scripts check the NPCs and PCs gender. For example' date=' if you play a male PC you cannot whore yourself period.

Most of Lovers have an (understandably) straight POV for the most part, as it would be the most lore friendly.

[/quote']

You have a futanari option, Joburg has man/man woman/woman options, I can have affairs with married women as a female PC, female stalkers sometimes attack me, I can even fuck imperial guards in the butt with my futanari penis, yet I can't pay a female innkeeper with it? Well, I still think there's something wrong with that.

One thing you could do' date=' which I did, is open up PayBandit and AdultPlay (not at the same time) in the TES Construction Set and add in the options and dialogue manually, so both genders can do everything the other can.

[/quote']

Could you please explain how you did it? The only thing I know about the construction set is how to modify the appearance of races (choosing different meshes/textures etc).

Thanks in advance.

Guest Donkey

Just because you can do that does not mean it will work out well. you forgetting one important point these mods rely heavily on dialog spoken during sex acts. if you mess up the gender the spoken text would not make much sense at all afterwards.. since female will be speaking male dialog and males will be speaking female dialog and vice versa..

Then your next complain would be how come the voice is all messed up ???

Just because you can do that does not mean it will work out well. you forgetting one important point these mods rely heavily on dialog spoken during sex acts. if you mess up the gender the spoken text would not make much sense at all afterwards.. since female will be speaking male dialog and males will be speaking female dialog and vice versa..

I am sorry if it sounded like I was complaining but I was just saying I found it regrettable that what I am talking about wasn't available in the mod.

I don't really care if I am told male lines by female NPCs or vice versa since I would just find it funny.

I am not requesting for the mods to be redisgned that way or anything, but if it would create what you could see as "problems" (I don't really know how it woks so I wouldn't know), could you at least explain me how I can change my esp myself to enable those features?

That's why I am thorough in my modifying. ;) Working the text can be time consuming' date=' but when done right and everything put proper it all works quite nicely, opening up several different opportunities for content that wasn't available before. I have yet to have any problem with genders speaking the others' dialogue, but I can't rule out that possibility happening somewhere down the line. :P

One thing you could do' date=' which I did, is open up PayBandit and AdultPlay (not at the same time) in the TES Construction Set and add in the options and dialogue manually, so both genders can do everything the other can.

[/quote']

Could you please explain how you did it? The only thing I know about the construction set is how to modify the appearance of races (choosing different meshes/textures etc).

Thanks in advance.

When you open Construction Set, on the tool bar where the open file, save, etc is, on the far right of that there are three icons at the end. A letter Q, a dialogue bubble, and a pencil. Click on the Q which will open up the quests. As with any customizing of a mod(s) you'll want to backup the original(s) just in case something gets screwed up that you can't fix.

For PayBandit, your focus seems to be on being able to pay the female barkeeps with sex for a bed so once you open up the quests window look for the BedRental quest and open it up. In here you should be in the 'bed' topic where at the top in the Topic Text box is says "Any beds available?" or something like that. Scroll down the text until you find a female innkeeper and make sure in the dialogue where she says that they have a bed for so much gold a night, select that text and on the right hand side there should be an Add Topics and Choices box. Right click inside of the Choices box and click Add Topic. A small window should open up with topics to choose from. Look for the Bedbody topic and select it then click OK. Do this for each female innkeeper. After that's done on the left where it lists the topics, click on Bedbody. Here you'll have to make an individual response for each female innkeeper unless you want a generic response for all of them. Right click in the the box where all the text is and select New. A window will pop up, type whatever you want the response to say in the Response Text box, then you can adjust the emotions if you like. Once you're done, click OK. Down below to the left of the choices box are a bunch of little check boxes, make sure the Goodbye box is checked. Next the Result Script, it's to the left of the check boxes. It should end up looking like this:

set Shuraviref.Rent to 1

Call xLoversPayH 0

You can find each different innkeeper's 'ref.Rent to 1' in the BedYes topic, just copy and paste it. The Call command is the same for everyone and can be copied and pasted from the responses already in the Bedbody topic. Below the Result Script is the Conditions. Right click inside and select New. Underneath you will see the Run on Target checkbox, make sure it remains unchecked for this condition. Below that is Condition Function, click the drop down menu and look for GetIsID. After selecting it, to the right of the drop down menu should be in all caps INVALID. Click on that. A window will pop up and an easy way to look for the ID is to start typing the innkeepers name and they should show up. Hit OK once you've found them. Where INVALID was, should now say 'NPC: ' then the innkeeper you selected's name. To the right of that make sure Comparison has == and Value is 1. Depending on if the response you wrote is directed at a female or male you will also want to add the GetPCIsSex condition for the intended gender. Now just rinse and repeat for each innkeeper. If you don't want that, and just a simple generic one will do, just add a GetIsID condition for each female innkeeper to that one response, just make sure the OR checkbox on the bottom right of the Conditions is checked for each GetIsID condition, otherwise it won't work.

For modifying the AdultPlay for getting money for sex from other women as well, not just men, open the quests window and scroll all the way to the bottom where the xLoversAdultPlay quest is located and select it. Switch over to the Topics tab. Where all the topics are make sure 'primary' is selected, the Topic Text should say "Hey, I need to ask you something..." or something along those lines. Find the female on female dialogue (this is easiest to find if you look at the Conditions box and see both the GetIsSex Female and GetPCIsSex Female conditions in there). In the Choices box on the right, right click inside and select Add Topic. Find the xxxBuy01 Topic, click it, then hit OK. If the order of choices seems weird you can remove the topics from the choices box then re-add them in an order that suits you, just remember which choices were available before doing this. You now have the ability to make female NPCs pay your character to have sex with them.

Getting married people to pay for sex is a little trickier. First add xxxBuy01 to both 'Yes, what is it sir?' and 'Yes, what is it ma'am?' responses. you will also need to fix them both so sir is aimed towards men and ma'am is aimed towards women. This is done by taking a look at the GetIsSex condition and making sure the Male == 1 and the Female == 1 because for some reason they seem to come up as Male == 0 and Female == 0. This leads to women being called sir, and men(kinda humorously) being called ma'am.

If you try to play it now, more likely than not, you will only get the 'I couldn't afford somebody like you' response or get flip flopped responses between them not being in the mood and not being desperate enough to pay for sex. So in order to break through that roadblock you need to go to the xxxBuy01 topic and add a condition to each of those three responses. For the one where they say they couldn't afford you, go to the Conditions box and add a GetGold condition and set it to < 500. So for this to fire off they need to meet the first GetGlobalValue condition AND have less than 500 gold on them. For the not in the mood and not desperate enough responses, add in a GetDisposition [TARGET] < 90 condition so they would have to REALLY like you in order to pay up. Again, a rearranging of the choices may be in order for personal taste. You may alter any of the variables as you see fit or even put in a different condition altogether if you feel like it. As long as it works, it doesn't really matter what it is. These conditions were chosen because it seemed fitting.

First time trying to describe how to do something over typie-type and I didn't have fresh copies of either mod to work with as I wrote this so if this doesn't help you, then I apologize. If you have any questions about this or something else I'm sure if not myself, then somebody else will help.

Edit 1: Fixed incorrect way to implement Female PC's ability to acquire money for sex with other females thanks to shiki479.

Edit 2: Added in how to make the married individuals of Tamriel be willing to pay you for sexy time. Any discrepancies or problems with the tutorial thingy above don't hesitate to point it out. It is pretty much a work in progress.

@ViralParadox

Thanks, that was a long explanation and it will take me some time to try it but I will surely try once I have a relatively large chunk of free time.

I think I'll take the short route for adultplay since I always play with futa activated while pretending that all women are futas, so it wouldn't be weird if they started talking about their huge c*cks or something.

Actually, I think playing in futa mode makes all kind of gender specific lines fitting for both the "attacker" and the "receiver" since futanari characters will all have a p*nis when attacking and a cat when receiving.

This works both ways of course, i saw some comments about how loversnecrophilia working on both genders. Basically this can be changed too by inserting a gendercheck. Dont be afraid to mess with your mods, just make a backup of the mod or, if you got the space, of your data folder. There are tons of things that can be changed with little effort to tailor a mod more to the idividual liking. I changed the ammount of cash you get for prostitution and stripping for example. Took me about half an hour to find out how and 5 minutes to change it. And if in doubt, ask here. Im actually surprised that there arent more questions in the line of shiki479 about modding.

@ViralParadox

Thanks' date=' that was a long explanation and it will take me some time to try it but I will surely try once I have a relatively large chunk of free time.

[/quote']

Yeah, the unfortunate downside to text modification, and especially if you are trying to add a new feature, is that it can be quite time consuming.

As I said at the bottom of it, if something is wrong or amiss with that tutorial of sorts I wrote up there, just let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Hope everything works out, and you get to enjoy your two new extra features. :D

There are tons of things that can be changed with little effort to tailor a mod more to the idividual liking. I changed the ammount of cash you get for prostitution and stripping for example. Took me about half an hour to find out how and 5 minutes to change it. And if in doubt' date=' ask here. Im actually surprised that there arent more questions in the line of shiki479 about modding.

[/quote']

The lack of questions probably stems from a lot of people being unwilling or unable to modify a mod themselves for any number of reasons be it lack of skill or just lack of free time. Some people may even be afraid that the question they want to ask might sound stupid and don't want to be berated. In some cases they may not even know exactly what to ask. The list of good reasons and bad excuses is near infinite.

And I do agree on the tons of things that can be changed, but the degree of effort varies depending on your goals and ambitions. Modifying a mod and tailoring it to your own tastes and preferences, although potentially quite time consuming, can really make an amazing game even more so.

Alright, I just tried it and everything was as you explained and I pretty much understand how it works.

I started working on the innkeepers but since I added the BedBody choice to all innkeepers that didn't have it, I couldn't easily keep track of the ones who needed to have their set ***.rent to 1 added so I just moved over to AdultPlay until I have more time.

AdultPlay was a matter of a few minutes. I tried to modify that one at first but since following your indications for it didn't lead me anywhere I started from the beginning of your explanation for the innkeepers and everything became clearer.

In fact, you told me to

scroll down the list until you see xxxBuy01 and click on it. Now this next part can be done in one of two ways, the quick way, or the long way.

Quick way: Just remove the GetIsSex conditions from the responses, this could easily lead to some problems, but nothing game breaking or CTD worthy. At least as far as I know.

Actually, the problem wasn't that women would flatly refuse my attempts at whoring myself to them because of my gender, the choice to whore myself was never showing up to begin with. So I had to go back to the "Hey, I have something to ask you" topic, which has several working (as in target NPC isn't busy/dead/etc) versions which were M to F, M to M, F to F and F to M.

As I suspected the F to M answer has a xxxBody1 choice while the F to F answer didn't, so I just added the xxxBody1 choice to that and tada!

I checked everything in the xxxBody1 topic and counterparts and there is no gender check, and most lines could work from the mouth of either a male or a female with a c*ck (which is the case in my game since I have futanari enabled), even though it would sound quite vulgar coming from the mouth a woman (but that last sentence would be sexist wouldn't it?).

I'll try it and post back results tomorrow since it is 5AM over here, and I'll be sure to try working on those innkeepers, one by one if needed (since I didn't find a command to set the rent to 1 for every innkeeper on google, and doing that would probably enable me to sleep in any inn ever for paying a single innkeeper with my body).

Thanks again!

EDIT: Next step after "fixing" the female innkeepers will probably be to add a specific whoring choice to F to F topic along with specific futanari lines... I guess.

EDIT 2: I could also unlock the whoring choices for male PC (even the homolust choice because I'm sure some people are into it) and add specific lines for them but I don't think I'll ever use it but I hope that people interested in this will understand from our discussion how they can do it themselves.

Actually' date=' the problem wasn't that women would flatly refuse my attempts at whoring myself to them because of my gender, the choice to whore myself was never showing up to begin with. So I had to go back to the "Hey, I have something to ask you" topic, which has several working (as in target NPC isn't busy/dead/etc) versions which were M to F, M to M, F to F and F to M.

As I suspected the F to M answer has a xxxBody1 choice while the F to F answer didn't, so I just added the xxxBody1 choice to that and tada!

EDIT: Next step after "fixing" the female innkeepers will probably be to add a specific whoring choice to F to F topic along with specific futanari lines... I guess.

EDIT 2: I could also unlock the whoring choices for male PC (even the homolust choice because I'm sure some people are into it) and add specific lines for them but I don't think I'll ever use it but I hope that people interested in this will understand from our discussion how they can do it themselves.

[/quote']

AHA! I knew it! I just knew something was wrong with the AdultPlay one. I didn't have a fresh copy of the mod, only my already heavily adjusted version. So I could only assume at that point what it was and that seemed a bit too easy. As it turns out it was, thank you for pointing that out. I'll adjust the tutorial thingy so it reflects your correction.

As for your edits, Edit 1, if you want to make an addition of text for futanari and/or F on F that's great, but it sounds like you want your PC in the drivers seat (although I could be reading it wrong). The way the payment script (xLoversPayH) works, is when you pay, you are always on the receiving end, but it can be adjusted or copied then adjusted (preferred method) so your character is giving and the innkeeper is receiving. Be advised that messing with scripts is always a dangerous game if you're not sure what you're doing, so backup your currently modded file before messing with that.

For Edit 2, you are free to do whatever you want with the mod in your possession. Whoring out a male PC is possible, but you shouldn't worry about what other people would like if you don't like it unless you plan on releasing that modified mod for other people's use. I also agree with you in that hopefully, our little discussion will help people modify their own mods at least somewhat. :cool:

@ViralParadox

Well, I just tried it and it works, except when the women are married, which only gives me a "let's keep this between us" choice (which can be changed if I find the right answer).

For the futanari part, well I am playing with an "all futanari" mindset so I don't care if my PC or the NPC is receiving, the attacker will always be a futanari anyway. Futanaris are known for having a strong sex drive after all.

For edit 2 I was implying that I could release the mod if some people were interested, but I suppose that would require me to acquire permission and that would almost be stealing your credit since you are the one who explained how to modify the files. So I hope people interested in this will just find this thread and make their own desired modifications.

Well, it is now 6AM and all is well, good night~

@ViralParadox

Well' date=' I just tried it and it works, except when the women are married, which only gives me a "let's keep this between us" choice (which can be changed if I find the right answer).

For edit 2 I was implying that I could release the mod if some people were interested, but I suppose that would require me to acquire permission and that would almost be stealing your credit since you are the one who explained how to modify the files. So I hope people interested in this will just find this thread and make their own desired modifications.

Well, it is now 6AM and all is well, good night~

[/quote']

Yeah, I haven't touched the whole married women bit of the AdultPlay mod. I almost never run into them so I haven't had any reason to adjust their topics or dialogue as of yet. However, as they do have dialogue, that means they have text in there to which the xxxBuy01 choice can be added to. :P

Pfft, steal credit from me? Perish the thought. I just opened the door, you walked through it. ;) If you felt like crediting me, that would be entirely optional as the person who showed you how to tweak stuff. For actual permission requirements you'd probably want to ask the creators or, around here, the one's who translated and/or worked on it. I'm not fully aware of the permission protocol, so don't take what I just said as fact for this sort of thing. Hopefully, someone who does know can swing by and provide an answer for that one.

It would be nice to think this discussion does help other people down the line as well, but we'll see. Anyway, hope you get at least some sleep. XD

Alright, I modded the female innkeepers and it worked quite well. Since there weren't that many npcs to modify (I didn't think there were so few innkeepers).

For the married women, the xxxBody choice won't show up even if I add it to the married NPC answer that leads to the choice menu. It's pretty weird because I don't see any variable that could influence that, except the AdultPlay quest itself, which could mean (or not) that it is hard coded somewhere that married women can only have the affair and cancel choices.

Or maybe the actual topic that leads to it is somewhere else, but from what I've seen it should be the one I'm modifying. Also, the answer is pretty weird because its conditions are "PCIsSex Female == 0 AND married woman 1 OR married woman 2 etc."

That would mean that the answer is supposed to be directed at a PC who is NOT female right? But I'm pretty sure the answer is for females since the line next to it is something like "What is it ma'am?". I'll have to check in the game if I don't actually get the line for males though because the one with the answer for males has a PCIsSex Male == 0.

But still, I changed the condition for PCIsSex Female to 1 and it wouldn't show up anyway.

I just did a clean install and so far everything has been working without errors; aside from innkeepers not sexing me and still unlocking the room rent.

Actually, I don't think that error comes from my tinkering since it gave a lovers popup error saying something like "innkeeper isn't available" and everytime it gave me that error it was because the innkeeper (Augusta Calidia in this case) was sitting on her chair. Whoring myself to her worked well when I told her if I could ask her something, which forces her to stand up.

Anyway, I started trying to tinket with loversboxing to change the faces of all the npcs it adds to XEO races (since they're all using vanilla).

I did so by opening loversboxing in the CS as active plugin along with xeo and its dependencies and encountered a pretty mean bug:

When I open the plugin, I can modify the races of the NPCs without any problem and give them all XEO races/hairs/eyes. However, when I save and reload the plugin, even with xeo loaded along with it, it won't recognize the races/hairs/eyes and will lose them. So the NPCs end up with NONE, NONE, NONE, for their races/hairs and eyes which gives me a nice CTD when I try to go in the boxing club.

I suppose I have to figure out how to add xeo as a master to loversboxing?

Also, I realized that bug after I had modified a good 60 or 70 of the hundred and something NPC the mod has, feels bad man.

For the married women' date=' the xxxBody choice won't show up even if I add it to the married NPC answer that leads to the choice menu. It's pretty weird because I don't see any variable that could influence that, except the AdultPlay quest itself, which could mean (or not) that it is hard coded somewhere that married women can only have the affair and cancel choices.

Or maybe the actual topic that leads to it is somewhere else, but from what I've seen it should be the one I'm modifying. Also, the answer is pretty weird because its conditions are "PCIsSex Female == 0 AND married woman 1 OR married woman 2 etc."

That would mean that the answer is supposed to be directed at a PC who is NOT female right? But I'm pretty sure the answer is for females since the line next to it is something like "What is it ma'am?". I'll have to check in the game if I don't actually get the line for males though because the one with the answer for males has a PCIsSex Male == 0.

But still, I changed the condition for PCIsSex Female to 1 and it wouldn't show up anyway.

[/quote']

Yeah, I don't know why some of the lovers mods had their conditions set up like that. Basically 'PCIsSex Female == 0' means that the condition is met as long as the PC is anything OTHER than a female, which in this case the PC can only be male instead. The same, but vice versa, goes for the 'PCIsSex Male == 0' condition.

As far as it still not showing up after altering the condition, is there only one response for a married female NPC to say to a female PC? If there are multiples then you'd have to do the same for the others because then they would've checked the Random box allowing different responses. Also there could also be other conditions that need to be met as to why it may not be showing properly. I'll go back and screw with it, see if I can find anything that might help you out with that. I've messed around with the scripts a few times, so I'll take a glance at those see if there is anything in there, but not being sure what I'm looking for it could take a while.

I just did a clean install and so far everything has been working without errors; aside from innkeepers not sexing me and still unlocking the room rent.

Actually' date=' I don't think that error comes from my tinkering since it gave a lovers popup error saying something like "innkeeper isn't available" and everytime it gave me that error it was because the innkeeper (Augusta Calidia in this case) was sitting on her chair. Whoring myself to her worked well when I told her if I could ask her something, which forces her to stand up.

[/quote']

Have you tried paying for a room with sex only with Augusta, or have you tried any other innkeepers? If none of the female innkeepers that you 'fixed' are allowing you to pay with sex, but still considering the room paid off then something went wrong somewhere, although I'm not sure what at the moment.

Also it is the way Lovers is set up that if anyone is sitting, swimming, riding a horse, etc, then you can't engage in sex with them. So you're right, that isn't a result of your tinkering.

Anyway' date=' I started trying to tinket with loversboxing to change the faces of all the npcs it adds to XEO races (since they're all using vanilla).

I did so by opening loversboxing in the CS as active plugin along with xeo and its dependencies and encountered a pretty mean bug:

When I open the plugin, I can modify the races of the NPCs without any problem and give them all XEO races/hairs/eyes. However, when I save and reload the plugin, even with xeo loaded along with it, it won't recognize the races/hairs/eyes and will lose them. So the NPCs end up with NONE, NONE, NONE, for their races/hairs and eyes which gives me a nice CTD when I try to go in the boxing club.

I suppose I have to figure out how to add xeo as a master to loversboxing?

Also, I realized that bug after I had modified a good 60 or 70 of the hundred and something NPC the mod has, feels bad man.

[/quote']

This isn't necessarily a bug per-say, but you'll need a program like Wrye Bash or something similar (I know there are others like it out there) to make it work. What you'll need to do is change Xeo from an esp to an esm because it is being used as a resource. At least that's what I believe with my limited knowledge on the matter. I know this works because I've done what you did before and fixed it by doing that. If you don't have it, you can find it here: http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=22368

They have a manual and directions so you shouldn't have any real problems getting it on your system hopefully.

As far as it still not showing up after altering the condition, is there only one response for a married female NPC to say to a female PC? If there are multiples then you'd have to do the same for the others because then they would've checked the Random box allowing different responses. Also there could also be other conditions that need to be met as to why it may not be showing properly. I'll go back and screw with it, see if I can find anything that might help you out with that. I've messed around with the scripts a few times, so I'll take a glance at those see if there is anything in there, but not being sure what I'm looking for it could take a while.

Well, there is a single answer that has been made for all married women as I said the condition adds all the GetIsId of the married women with an OR, so I don't know I'll have to try to change the PCIsSex for the male to see if they didn't invert the answers by mistake which would result in a conflict between answers if one answer has a condition PCIsSex Male == 0 and the other has a condition PCIsSex Female == 1.

Have you tried paying for a room with sex only with Augusta, or have you tried any other innkeepers? If none of the female innkeepers that you 'fixed' are allowing you to pay with sex, but still considering the room paid off then something went wrong somewhere, although I'm not sure what at the moment.

Well, I tried with the innkeeper at Wawnet Inn right after the bridge and it worked perfectly. The problem wasn't that the "just let me pay with sex" answer wasn't showing up with Augusta, it was that when I selected to pay with sex we didn't have sex because she was sitting, but it still set rent to 1 because the script continued working. There is nothing to check if you actually had sex with the innkeeper before setting rent to 1 even in the base mod, so if you manage to make them sit or something you'll just get the "npc wasn't available (or something, I don't remember the message exactly) " message and it will count as if you had sex and set rent to 1.

This isn't necessarily a bug per-say, but you'll need a program like Wrye Bash or something similar (I know there are others like it out there) to make it work. What you'll need to do is change Xeo from an esp to an esm because it is being used as a resource. At least that's what I believe with my limited knowledge on the matter. I know this works because I've done what you did before and fixed it by doing that. If you don't have it, you can find it here: http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=22368

They have a manual and directions so you shouldn't have any real problems getting it on your system hopefully.

Yes, I already have wrye bash (I even have the latest version of tesnexus because my old one didn't want to install with my newer version of wxPython, so I just got the newest Python and Wrye Bash when I reinstalled yesterday).

Would changing the xeo esp to esm "break" other mods that have xeo.esp as a master? Because I've seen mods that have the esp as a master so I was wondering if I could just add it as a master as an esp, I'll have to look into it.

EDIT: Well that'll teach me to look around more in the tools I already have. I just opened wrye bash and added xeo's exp to lovers boxing as a master in less than 20 seconds. So there shouldn't be any problems with other mods that have the esp as a master.

EDIT2: I just tried a quick modification of LoversBoxing with xeo.esp as a master and got several warnings in the construction set like xeo.esp is already a master of xeo.esp or this doesn't match with that etc. I think I'll just leave it alone for now.

Well' date=' there is a single answer that has been made for all married women as I said the condition adds all the GetIsId of the married women with an OR, so I don't know I'll have to try to change the PCIsSex for the male to see if they didn't invert the answers by mistake which would result in a conflict between answers if one answer has a condition PCIsSex Male == 0 and the other has a condition PCIsSex Female == 1.

[/quote']

They have to add each GetIsID as an OR otherwise the system would be checking for the person you are talking to, to be multiple people at once. The conditions 'PCIsSex Male == 0' and 'PCIsSex Female == 1' pretty much function exactly the same since you only have one gender to choose from or the other, they only look different. Hopefully you find out what the problem is, but I'll take a look at mine. Didn't get chance to last night.

Well' date=' I tried with the innkeeper at Wawnet Inn right after the bridge and it worked perfectly. The problem wasn't that the "just let me pay with sex" answer wasn't showing up with Augusta, it was that when I selected to pay with sex we didn't have sex because she was sitting, but it still set rent to 1 because the script continued working. There is nothing to check if you actually had sex with the innkeeper before setting rent to 1 even in the base mod, so if you manage to make them sit or something you'll just get the "npc wasn't available (or something, I don't remember the message exactly) " message and it will count as if you had sex and set rent to 1.

[/quote']

All I can think to say to that is...umm...yay loophole? :P None of the male innkeepers sit, as far as I've seen, and neither do any of the female innkeepers besides Augusta, again as far as I've seen. Whoever made this mod never really worried about that happening and understandably didn't make a check for having sex first. One thing you could do to fix that is open up Augusta's info in the CS, then bring up her AI, it is right above the OK and Cancel buttons on the bottom left of her window that pops up. Near the bottom of the AI window that appears is a box labeled AI Package list. It's broken up into columns for Editor ID, Type, Day of the Week, etc. In the Editor ID column there is a row that says 'AugustaRead'. Double click on it. About half way down the new window there should be four tabs, click the one that says Location. Just uncheck the Location checkbox and hit OK. Now hit Save in the AI window, then hit the OK in her character window. Augusta should no longer sit...I hope.

Would changing the xeo esp to esm "break" other mods that have xeo.esp as a master? Because I've seen mods that have the esp as a master so I was wondering if I could just add it as a master as an esp' date=' I'll have to look into it.

EDIT: Well that'll teach me to look around more in the tools I already have. I just opened wrye bash and added xeo's exp to lovers boxing as a master in less than 20 seconds. So there shouldn't be any problems with other mods that have the esp as a master.

EDIT2: I just tried a quick modification of LoversBoxing with xeo.esp as a master and got several warnings in the construction set like xeo.esp is already a master of xeo.esp or this doesn't match with that etc. I think I'll just leave it alone for now.

[/quote']

Ok this is going to be a little tricky for me to try to put into words, so please bear with me on this. What I did was use xeo as an additional master file for another mod while it was still an esp. I edited a couple faces, saved and closed the CS. Then I went into wrye bash and right clicked on the xeo esp and selected 'esmify self'. (It'll give a warning about only being used for advanced modding, but you can disregard it for now.) I then fired up the game. Played around in it for a bit then left. At this point you can go back into wrye bash and espify xeo and the game will still work properly, but if you ever want to remodify a mod that uses an esp like xeo, then you'll have to esmify it before you start modifying it inside the construction set again. Otherwise things are going to go horribly wrong.

Alright I went through the AdultPlay and was able to get the xxxBuy01 (Get paid for sex) option to work. I added xxxBuy01 to both 'Yes, what is it sir?' and 'Yes, what is it ma'am?' responses. Also fixed both so sir was aimed towards men and ma'am was aimed towards women. However every married person I tried to talk to either couldn't 'afford' someone like my character or flip flopped between not being in the mood and not being desperate enough to pay for sex. So I went to the xxxBuy01 topic and added a condition to each of those three responses. For the one where they say they couldn't afford my PC, I added a GetGold condition and set it to < 500. So for this to fire off they need to meet the first GetGlobalValue condition AND have less than 500 gold on them. For the not in the mood and not desperate enough responses, I added a GetDisposition [TARGET] < 90 condition so they would have to REALLY like you in order to pay up. I test ran it on Mr. and Mrs. Caro (the count and countess of Leyawiin) and it worked perfectly, although a rearranging of the choices may be in order for personal taste. You could alter any of the variables as you see fit or even put in a different condition altogether if you felt like it. As long as it works, it doesn't really matter what it is, I just chose those because it seemed fitting.

An alternative method, if you never want to be denied outright, is to simply delete all the negative responses in the xxxBuy01, but what fun would that be? :P

Alright I went through the AdultPlay and was able to get the xxxBuy01 (Get paid for sex) option to work. I added xxxBuy01 to both 'Yes' date=' what is it sir?' and 'Yes, what is it ma'am?' responses. Also fixed both so sir was aimed towards men and ma'am was aimed towards women. However every married person I tried to talk to either couldn't 'afford' someone like my character or flip flopped between not being in the mood and not being desperate enough to pay for sex. So I went to the xxxBuy01 topic and added a condition to each of those three responses. For the one where they say they couldn't afford my PC, I added a GetGold condition and set it to < 500. So for this to fire off they need to meet the first GetGlobalValue condition AND have less than 500 gold on them. For the not in the mood and not desperate enough responses, I added a GetDisposition [TARGET'] < 90 condition so they would have to REALLY like you in order to pay up. I test ran it on Mr. and Mrs. Caro (the count and countess of Leyawiin) and it worked perfectly, although a rearranging of the choices may be in order for personal taste. You could alter any of the variables as you see fit or even put in a different condition altogether if you felt like it. As long as it works, it doesn't really matter what it is, I just chose those because it seemed fitting.

An alternative method, if you never want to be denied outright, is to simply delete all the negative responses in the xxxBuy01, but what fun would that be? :P

Well, so that was it, the answers were inversed and changing PCIsSex to 1 gave double answers and it seems the PCIsSex Male == 0 prevailed.

Also, I had the same problem as you with regular women when trying to xxxBuy01. That is because they have like 4 or 5 possible answers to it and 2 of those answers ("not in the mood" and "not desperate enough for sex" I think) are set to random, which means that even if the condition is met for them to accept, they will still decline if you're unlucky and get a refusal answer, which happens quite way too often. In my case I just removed those 2 "useless" random answers.

Putting that aside, after reading your explanations on esm and esp I was still wondering why simply adding an esp as a master didn't work and did some basic research and found this:

http://cs.elderscrolls.com/constwiki/index.php/De-Isolation_Tutorial

So all those problems are caused by the construction set itself being a bastard. I get it now. It was no wonder my modifications never worked since I always loaded xeo as an esp in the construction set and that bully would just disregard it when saving.

Putting that aside' date=' after reading your explanations on esm and esp I was still wondering why simply adding an esp as a master didn't work and did some basic research and found this:

So all those problems are caused by the construction set itself being a bastard. I get it now. It was no wonder my modifications never worked since I always loaded xeo as an esp in the construction set and that bully would just disregard it when saving.

[/quote']

Ah, so you found a legitimate tutorial, very good! I'm sure it'll be of a lot more help on that subject than my haphazard, self-taught experience. :P

Putting that aside' date=' after reading your explanations on esm and esp I was still wondering why simply adding an esp as a master didn't work and did some basic research and found this:

[/quote']

Ah, so you found a legitimate tutorial, very good! I'm sure it'll be of a lot more help on that subject than my haphazard, self-taught experience. :P

Well the tutorial pretty much explains what you told me but I had to read it to understand WHY it worked that way. Really, WHY construction set WHY?

Anyway I just tried modifying some of the LoversBoxing NPCs after spending some hours making some custom races, and this time it worked, after turning xeoex.esp into an esm with esmify to use it as a master in the construction set and then turning it back to an esp and playing like that, I managed to have Augusta Calidia (also known as Saber in the XEO version) as Referee, Ysabel Andronicus as Rating Manager and Rohssan as cashier (don't worry, they're hot in XEO).

Yes, if I wasn't lazy I'd make faces for all of the NPCs myself but there is a good hundred of them and copying the face from a different XEO NPC to each LoversBoxing NPC is quite time consuming already, and I'll do it tomorrow if I have time ( 。◕‿‿◕。)

I also changed the PCIsSex Male == 0 condition of "What is it sir?" to 1 and now have both male and female conditions set "properly" since I had alraedy set the female one to 1 and the xxxBody01 choice showed up.

Have been following this thread with interest, and huge thanks to shiki479 and ViralParadox for the idea and help, however I'm still a total noob with the CS, and haven't a clue about scripting sadly :(

I don't suppose you would be willing to share your work for those of us who would prefer this variation of PayBandit and AdultPlay?

Would be awesome if possible please :D

Was there something specific related to the scripting you wanted help with to alter? I can only help out so much with that, but I'll see what I can do.

As far as sharing our work goes, I assume you mean uploading it here or at an external site. If that's the case, as Shiki479 has mentioned before, we may be required to acquire permission and whatnot, but I'm not entirely sure. If a moderator or someone who knows how this whole deal works stops by for a read I would appreciate an answer to that. I have yet to see anything regarding this, so I'm assuming it's a kind of unwritten rule(?). If everything falls into place, Shiki has mentioned his/her desire to upload his/her modified version for public use and I may release some things I've done, but we'll need to wait and see.