I honestly have zero idea how to get Defeat to work

vram1974

I used to use it with Death Alternative but that mod crashed my PC fairly routinely.

I started another playthrough with Defeat but nothing I do sets off the event. Even if I turn on stagger at 100%, exhaustion at 100%, surrender... nothing works. I die 100% of time and the game reloads.

I tried adding SkyTweak's infinite lives tweak but I just die over and over and over.

Thoughts?

I used to use it with Death Alternative but that mod crashed my PC fairly routinely.

I started another playthrough with Defeat but nothing I do sets off the event. Even if I turn on stagger at 100%, exhaustion at 100%, surrender... nothing works. I die 100% of time and the game reloads.

I tried adding SkyTweak's infinite lives tweak but I just die over and over and over.

Thoughts?

If the issue is with surrender, it's a known bug. In the defeat thread, somebody has posted a download link to a modified script that fixes surrender. I can't remember who or which page, you'll have to poke around.

Archived