Looking for sex mods like SLEN

Z0mBieP00Nani

Recently I had SLEN (Sex Lab Eager NPCs) installed and I liked the concept behind it, but the random sex out in the middle of the street aspect of the mod killed it for me.. that is, it's just not exactly what I was looking for, and as far as I can tell there are no plans on adding a privacy option. So, what I wanted to know is, (barring Sex Lab Romance) if there are any other mods out there like that?

I'm currently using SLEN myself, and i know what you mean. Previously, I was using Sexlab Submit, which has the conversation option you seem to be looking for. However, I'm not sure if it will work with SL1.60. If you're still using SL1.59, you'll still have to track down the script patches that other users have made, as the original author is MIA.

Your other option (and the one I use) is to use a mod that allows you to get anyone to follow you, at least temporarily. I'm using Immersive Speechcraft, which you can find on the Nexus. It's not a perfect solution, but it works well enough. Hope that helps.

I'm currently using SLEN myself, and i know what you mean. Previously, I was using Sexlab Submit, which has the conversation option you seem to be looking for. However, I'm not sure if it will work with SL1.60. If you're still using SL1.59, you'll still have to track down the script patches that other users have made, as the original author is MIA.

Your other option (and the one I use) is to use a mod that allows you to get anyone to follow you, at least temporarily. I'm using Immersive Speechcraft, which you can find on the Nexus. It's not a perfect solution, but it works well enough. Hope that helps.

I'll give that (Immersive Speechcraft) a try.

I'll give that (Immersive Speechcraft) a try.

Yes, I can confirm that those two mods together offer a good alternative. At least now I can decide where I want the sex to take place, thanks for the suggestion. :P

Recently I had SLEN (Sex Lab Eager NPCs) installed and I liked the concept behind it, but the random sex out in the middle of the street aspect of the mod killed it for me.. that is, it's just not exactly what I was looking for, and as far as I can tell there are no plans on adding a privacy option. So, what I wanted to know is, (barring Sex Lab Romance) if there are any other mods out there like that?

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/984-sexlab-amorous-adventures-v20702-20151011/

Archived