Brutal Sex SFX ExTrEmE!

Is there any way to make voices like this only show up during rape animations? I'm one of the rare freaks actually playing a male rapist PC (it's actually incredibly rare) and so would only like to hear this when ravishing some bandit or Nazeem's wife, not when making sweet mushy sounds with Lydia.

• 3 months later...

Hi eric !

I really like that kind of mods but could you please upload some sort of vid for us to know what we are on about ? I would really appreciate that because as we say in germany i dont like to buy the "cat in the sack"  and since my modlist is full im careful before i delete something.

i would like to know if its worth to confuse my pluginlist especially if the mod is bound to other mods.

I know it would make bit of work but the community would be grateful !

many thanks , Grimm

• 1 year later...

I love this idea, as some of the sex sounds for the bigger critters are WAY too "nice." If my ass was getting wrecked by a troll, werewolf, or giant with a dick the size of my arm, or a chaurus with a 2-foot ovipositor, I think I'd be screaming. I need help with the installation though. You say to just rename the files in "Sex (hard and brutal)" folder to 000-009, but I only found 4 clips about 19-20 seconds long. Can you elaborate please? Are there more files elsewhere? Shorter files?

I think if I used those files on a 1-second delay, the sounds would overwhelm the encounter and just become a lot of squishy noise.

Also, another question: How did you get "Large Spider Penetration" to work properly? In my games the damn animation sticks the girl on the rear legs and shakes her back and forth, up and down. No sex at all. I have other spider animations and try to use them whenever I can. 

Better yet, can you zip up your FxSex01 folder and post it?

• 1 year later...

I wish this was included with sexlab framework from the start, like a creature voice set when being raped by those horrible creatures. Seperate from the normal race list, should really be a thing someday. Sadly I can't mod very well, so I'll have to just have it like this. Which is definitely a lot better then I expected to hear and painful, but who wouldn't be in pain from creature's size. Geezes.

• 1 year later...