Brutal Sex SFX ExTrEmE!

View File

Like having sensual sex but would like something more hardcore? Look no further. These BRUTAL sex sound effects will blow your mind!
Designed for beast/monster rape.

This is just a modder's resource; there is no installation, but I highly recommend using the player voice mod from skyrim nexus in tandem with replacing sexlab sounds (just back up the old ones) That's why I have attack sound effects and the player getting hit sfx, and taunts.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51387/?

If people are interested, I can do at least 2 more distinct girls, all the same voice, game sfx and sex too. I got annoyed with voices being different between the game's sfx and sexlab and decided to make my own.

An easy way to hear the SFX in game would be to replace 000 - 009 in

The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Sound\FX\SexLab\fxSex01 - folder

with files from the Sex (Hard and Brutal) folders. Copy them into

The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\Sound\FX\SexLab\fxSex01

and rename them 000 all the way to 009 and you've got new sex sounds. Just backup the old ones first. I added a preview video.

Could we have some installation instructions for us dimwits? :P

It's just a modder's resource (: I use in in the custom voice mod from skyrim nexus and he has instructions there.

Figured I might as well share since I spent so much time on it. X3

Ah. So we would need to place your folders in the same folder with those voices and choose which one we want? Or have I misinterpreted anything?

It's just a modder's resource (: I use in in the custom voice mod from skyrim nexus and he has instructions there.

Ah. So we would need to place your folders in the same folder with those voices and choose which one we want? Or have I misinterpreted anything?

Yeah, ChizFoShiz on Skyrim Nexus gives pretty clear directions with his download about how to name the files and you can do whatever you want with any of them. But this way I hear the same girl when swinging and blocking and bouncing. It's all in his readme, I'm sure there's other voice replaces too; that's just the one I use.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51387/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D51387&pUp=1

Player voice sets Instructions.docx

really anyone can just grab a bunch of crap and zip it up, surely u can do better than this OP????

The last time I checked, My sexlab sounds unleashed had been downloaded over 30,000 times.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/751-sexlab-sounds-unleashed/

So you can suck a big one, B. Why so serious? I mean, really? Aren't we all here for the same reason? ... We know what that reason is.

Yeah, ChizFoShiz on Skyrim Nexus gives pretty clear directions with his download about how to name the files and you can do whatever you want with any of them. But this way I hear the same girl when swinging and blocking and bouncing. It's all in his readme, I'm sure there's other voice replaces too; that's just the one I use.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51387/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D51387&pUp=1

if i came across as being rude i do apologise but that title on this post indicate something special, just disappointed that it's just a bunch of files zipped with no explanation on their recommended usage and how to implement them etc...

peace.. 

if i came across as being rude i do apologise but that title on this post indicate something special, just disappointed that it's just a bunch of files zipped with no explanation on their recommended usage and how to implement them etc...

peace.. 

Your comment is borderline rude "if I came off rude.." of fucking course you came off rude lol look at what you wrote, just because you have to do a little work you're no longer interested is unbelievable and just move on if that's the case smh. Also this post is equally rude IMO there are alot of people who quite modding and posting assets/mods because of people like you think about that.

peace.. 

Your comment is borderline rude "if I came off rude.." of fucking course you came off rude lol look at what you wrote, just because you have to do a little work you're no longer interested is unbelievable and just move on if that's the case smh. Also this post is equally rude IMO there are alot of people who quite modding and posting assets/mods because of people like you think about that.

Thank you.

peace.. 

lets agree to disagree, i can put forward arguments to counter what u said but to each his/her own, just a complete waste of time so I am not gonna to, but what's your intention to comment trying to draw more flames or add fuel to the fire?

Haven't tried them out yet but still wanted to thank you for the upload eric23123. 

:)  It looks like ChizFoShiz isn't planning future upgrades for his custom voice mod so you guys better get it here while you can! It's the only one I've ever been able to get working and it's super easy. Don't miss out on one of the best mods of all time! Be Batman in Skyrim!

Get the : "Player Voicesets - Last Version with Custom Voice"  file on the download page, or, if that doesn't work for some reason, just use my .zip copy of his older version that runs perfectly. (running for 5 months no problems)

Here's the version I have - I also included a word doc that explains everything. Kind of surprised he would stop doing the custom voice :/ that's a bummer but it's a simple mod to keep alive.Player Voicesets - Main File-51387-0-3-5.zip

peace.. 

lets agree to disagree, i can put forward arguments to counter what u said but to each his/her own, just a complete waste of time so I am not gonna to, but what's your intention to comment trying to draw more flames or add fuel to the fire?

There is no argument you can come up that makes you not look like a jerk, your beginning statement is too strong. My intention is to make you aware of your own idiocy so hopefully in the future you maybe think about it hmm?

I don't think you're stupid I think you knew exactly what you meant and the intention behind your words so you can't really talk your way out of what you said just say I am sorry and move on :)

peace.. 

There is no argument you can come up that makes you not look like a jerk, your beginning statement is too strong. My intention is to make you aware of your own idiocy so hopefully in the future you maybe think about it hmm?

I don't think you're stupid I think you knew exactly what you meant and the intention behind your words so you can't really talk your way out of what you said just say I am sorry and move on :)

again u choose to insult really whats your point and agenda..., it's between me and the OP and I had already said sorry to the OP, last but not least everyone has different expectation and I would call a spade a spade.

have a look around every mod listed has a certain level of standard where the modders show off their hardwork, creativity and intelligence? get it?

now lets move on :cool:

peace.. 

aareyn Wins. BRUTALITY.

again u choose to insult really whats your point and agenda..., it's between me and the OP and I had already said sorry to the OP, last but not least everyone has different expectation and I would call a spade a spade.

have a look around every mod listed has a certain level of standard where the modders show off their hardwork, creativity and intelligence? get it?

now lets move on :cool:

"again u choose to insult really whats your point and agenda"

(I didn't insult you if you felt insulted then I apologize) <--This is your exact apology you gave to the OP doesn't feel genuine does it? That's because its not and my agenda is to educate you.

" it's between me and the OP and I had already said sorry to the OP"

Read the definition of forum.

"last but not least everyone has different expectation"

Read your first comment please that wasn't an expectation, that was harassment.

"I would call a spade a spade."

Umm..... ok?

"have a look around every mod listed has a certain level of standard where the modders show off their hardwork, creativity and intelligence? get it?"

I don't see where this falls below any imaginary standard that you have created in your head and if you think it does or any mod in the future for that matter please don't be so naive as to leave comments like that in the future.

Thank you for the hardcore somewhat unsettling sounds. They really do set the tone for whats happening. I would suggest uploading a version of the voice packs with this included with it so it is one installation. I think if you ask ChizFoShiz they would let you use the old version for your own purposes.