FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

More Goblin stuff...

A new partial dungeon, Heksfel. Located near Shearpoint, there may be some hints that Krosis has some connection to this Nordic structure.

Spoiler

489830_20240204000221_1.png.9ac6f056aa7e519a6be27307c0ee7a12.png

489830_20240204000534_1.png.76cb871d8646262a46e65e9f00eb31c1.png

Of course the location includes a Goblin, Raeva, a mage whose study includes magics inherent in blood.

Spoiler

489830_20240204000713_1.png.75a4b6c3236cfe7645e77dfcce660a55.png

Her robes are custom, using assets from the KSO female mod, and are set to Revealing by default.

The location will also include two other Goblins. Pikro is an Alchemist with a focus on poisons. While Mela is a bit of an antagonist for Raeva's quest, and she may survive it's events...

On 2/9/2023 at 12:56 PM, Good Provider said:

Simply change the circled part from SOSFemale.hkx to SOSmale.hkx.

Could someone pin this guy's comment please? This is the correct fix for the misalignment animation.

I'm currently having two problems. While using Male - Female animation for FT-FT, the second actor's schlong will go directly through the first actor's body. Is there any way to add hdt for both schlongs to fix it?

After building TRX addon i'm having the clipping problem like the picture below. How can i fixed it?

image.png.d4d0068d43d6b82bbfed10c3f6930dd8.png

clipping2.png.be0f552fec9d6c95da2a39a0932c8b60.png

Edited by Casandor26
53 minutes ago, Casandor26 said:

Could someone pin this guy's comment please? This is the correct fix for the misalignment animation.

I'm currently having two problems. While using Male - Female animation for FT-FT, the second actor's schlong will go directly through the first actor's body. Is there any way to add hdt for both schlongs to fix it?

After building TRX addon i'm having the clipping problem like the picture below. How can i fixed it?

You can 'fix' the first image in a few ways, but none of them are ideal.

The first way is to use sliders to push the balls back.

It does look uncomfortable doing that, though.

Spoiler

1.gif.ce9f728eb5a24a28d81b4f421f5dcec3.gif

The second way is to use the 'No Balls' slider with TRX-ERF Hybrid for 3BA.

Obviously, if you'd prefer to have them, that might not be an option.

Spoiler

1.png.08f33dfce7b55485876a339457b96815.png

The third way is to use 'dw's Schlong Physics Selector FOMOD.7z' on TRX-ERF thingamajiggy's mod page and select one of the Shaft SMP Physics.

This makes it so the SoS hotkeys don't work anymore and there can be misalignments in scenes, but it's great for screenshots or .gifs.

Spoiler

2.png.cece3ec42feff1de783e2a9854a9aa3f.png

As for the problem in the second image, there are no good ways to solve it, that animation was not intended for both actors to have schlongs. Even if you used the SoS hotkeys, the balls would get in the way. (Unless you use the no balls slider. 👀)

And also, no one can pin a post here.

On 1/27/2024 at 3:05 PM, Honch said:

I agree mostly with how you see BnP. BnP's diffuse and normal maps aren't to my taste either. I've always preferred smoother looking characters, though.

I personally use BabyGirl's diffuse maps, it might not be to your taste, but if it is, I can cook up a full patch for BabyGirl and post it on LL in a week or two. I don't really want to make patches for skins I wouldn't use unless I feel like doing it at the time, but I do use this skin.

Tell me if that skin is good enough and I could make a patch for it.

If you got the time then yes please. No pressure thought, you can release it whenever you want.

22 hours ago, Honch said:

You can 'fix' the first image in a few ways

Thank you so much. It's a small price to pay for all the animation and I'm happy with this deal.

Edited by Casandor26

Hello, I was wondering if I could get some help. I have installed 3BA, The New Gentlemen, SOS- Addon - Futanari CBBE SSE, a patch to make the addon work with TNG, and all it's requirements, and this is happening to my character's penis, I wonder if this is a known issue, and if I can fix it. The male penis works fine, the animations from OStim are all corectly aligned and everything, this is the only problem I encountered.

Spoiler

ScreenShot5.png.bdaf81ded31570c72dbfbe7a19a12831.png

Spoiler

ScreenShot6.png.1e9b6edcaa046b90a3bcf89c3d7764ff.png

Thanks in advance.

So, I was messing around with UBE and made me think.  The way it handles female SOS, I wonder if that could be replicated for 3bbb?  Would be an interesting idea.  UBE is great, but unfortunately has its issues.   :P

On 2/5/2024 at 5:26 PM, rdptv said:

Hello, I was wondering if I could get some help. I have installed 3BA, The New Gentlemen, SOS- Addon - Futanari CBBE SSE, a patch to make the addon work with TNG, and all it's requirements, and this is happening to my character's penis, I wonder if this is a known issue, and if I can fix it. The male penis works fine, the animations from OStim are all corectly aligned and everything, this is the only problem I encountered.

Hide contents

ScreenShot5.png.bdaf81ded31570c72dbfbe7a19a12831.png

Hide contents

ScreenShot6.png.1e9b6edcaa046b90a3bcf89c3d7764ff.png

Thanks in advance.

try to disable the new gentleman as i don't think its compatible with futa stuff due to how the schlong placements are different and try again

Edited by FutaNemesislol
1 minute ago, mabowabo said:

Wow! Those facial animations are incredible! The transitions are also so smooth between the expressions. How did you manage to do all that?! :O

i decided to try ostim standalone ...is a pain in the butt trying to learn the controls