FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

Commission - Improvements to TRX-ERF Hybrid for 3BA

If anyone is interested and knows their way around Outfit Studio, Blender, etc. I'm looking for someone to look into this SoS addon and see if they can make improvements.

The main things to take a look at are:

• Sliders, mostly around the scrotum and underside.
  • Weights, again mostly around the scrotum and underside.
  • Potentially making texture patching easier.

I asked donnerwetter if they were okay with me asking here, btw. This addon was made using 3BA w/ UBE Anus as a reference, which is nearly identical to regular 3BA but just to be safe, please use dw's body edit as a reference.

I'm happy to pay someone if they can help improve this addon and I generally overpay for this kind of thing, so don't be afraid to ask for an 'unreasonable' amount of money. Within reason, of course. :)

Also, if your name is @slash197 or @TRX_Trixter, this post is directed towards people with your level of expertise. So if either of you are interested, I'd really appreciate it!

And to anyone else who downloaded this mod, thank you. This was a really exciting project to work on, donnerwetter did an amazing job on it. I love how it turned out and I'm really happy to see it got thousands of downloads!

trxerf3ba.png.febad733f097ecf5675b677521428461.png

2 hours ago, Honch said:

Commission - Improvements to TRX-ERF Hybrid for 3BA

If anyone is interested and knows their way around Outfit Studio, Blender, etc. I'm looking for someone to look into this SoS addon and see if they can make improvements.

The main things to take a look at are:

• Sliders, mostly around the scrotum and underside.
  • Weights, again mostly around the scrotum and underside.
  • Potentially making texture patching easier.

I asked donnerwetter if they were okay with me asking here, btw. This addon was made using 3BA w/ UBE Anus as a reference, which is nearly identical to regular 3BA but just to be safe, please use dw's body edit as a reference.

I'm happy to pay someone if they can help improve this addon and I generally overpay for this kind of thing, so don't be afraid to ask for an 'unreasonable' amount of money. Within reason, of course. :)

Also, if your name is @slash197 or @TRX_Trixter, this post is directed towards people with your level of expertise. So if either of you are interested, I'd really appreciate it!

And to anyone else who downloaded this mod, thank you. This was a really exciting project to work on, donnerwetter did an amazing job on it. I love how it turned out and I'm really happy to see it got thousands of downloads!

trxerf3ba.png.febad733f097ecf5675b677521428461.png

Physics type of this addon is SMP? Im asking because i have troubles with SMP - stable CTD on my hardware.

and "Potentially making texture patching easier." what do you mean by that?

8 minutes ago, TRX_Trixter said:

Physics type of this addon is SMP? Im asking because i have troubles with SMP - stable CTD on my hardware.

and "Potentially making texture patching easier." what do you mean by that?

This addon uses one or the other, both CBPC and SMP would benefit from improved weighting as both physics use the same bones. If you make it better with CBPC, it would also make it better for SMP.

The "Potentially making texture patching easier." side of things is because this addon is more difficult to patch than most other addons. It would be great if it didn't take as many steps to patch.

If you're interested in helping, I'd be very happy to send some money your way, if you don't have the time, I would understand.

58 minutes ago, Honch said:

This addon uses one or the other, both CBPC and SMP would benefit from improved weighting as both physics use the same bones. If you make it better with CBPC, it would also make it better for SMP.

The "Potentially making texture patching easier." side of things is because this addon is more difficult to patch than most other addons. It would be great if it didn't take as many steps to patch.

If you're interested in helping, I'd be very happy to send some money your way, if you don't have the time, I would understand.

Personal message.

So I posted this other topic in the request and find section of the forum, but maybe consulting here amongst y'all would help.

I started modding the OCum script and have found good success, but when I started to implement a feature similar to SLIF's and SGO's for my Futa character NiOverride.SetBodyMorph doesn't seem to affect my character at all inside or outside an OSA scene.

43 minutes ago, TheShadowHunter said:

hey @FutaNemesislol great launch, my harem only grows with each follower you create. 😁

Do you still intend to release this follower that you mentioned before?

yes im not sure if you saw my other post but i said i was going to release my pale demon (which i just did). After that i said i was gonna release the red one

1 minute ago, TheShadowHunter said:

oops, I think I just missed this post. 😅

haha anyway i don't think anyone else has notice but i tend to take more screenshots of things i'm about to post as a mod. So expect to see some images and vids of the red demon. I will most likely release her a week and a half from now

1 hour ago, Honch said:

You don't need to pay me.

TRX - Regular Addon - Bijin Wives Skin patch.7z 22 MB · 1 download

May I ask why this skin? It's a very old skin and has a lot of problems because of it. Why choose this skin over more modern alternatives like BnP? Asking out of curiosity.

Ahh thank you so much!!

Only reason I use that skin is my favorite follower mod uses that particular skin. And it's always been a pain seeing the texture mismatch.

Thank you thank you!