FUTA CONTENT THREAD - Futa News and More (1/26/17 Update)

Ok I'm doing some research here and it appears that undead vibes seems to be a bit more popular than regular boring average looking. Let's try something else this time...

You guys wouldn't happen to like dark chocolate? I have a big chocolate bar here for you.image.thumb.png.1c05e6404852050f6b9f202d19ca0f6f.png

4 minutes ago, Evelyn_D said:

it appears that undead vibes seems to be a bit more popular than regular boring average looking.

I don't know where you got that, but I don't think I ever noticed that XD

Hello guys, everyone. My English is not very good, so I use a translator. Please tell me, is the game with ready-made mods posted here? Very beautiful screenshots from games, I would like to download and play such a game😊

On 1/14/2024 at 5:13 PM, Honch said:

You don't need to pay me.

TRX - Regular Addon - Bijin Wives Skin patch.7z 22 MB · 36 downloads

May I ask why this skin? It's a very old skin and has a lot of problems because of it. Why choose this skin over more modern alternatives like BnP? Asking out of curiosity.

BnP makes every character looks 10 years older. I don't need them to look like doll with demoniac skin but not that old.

Latest version of fair skin got different color for TRX. Binibini + PB skin mixed different texture together so i got slightly different color for head and body while TRX patch works fine. BnP is the only ones that currently works perfectly but it's not my type. Do you recommend any type of skin with TRX patch that meet my requirements?

21 minutes ago, Casandor26 said:

BnP makes every character looks 10 years older. I don't need them to look like doll with demoniac skin but not that old.

Latest version of fair skin got different color for TRX. Binibini + PB skin mixed different texture together so i got slightly different color for head and body while TRX patch works fine. BnP is the only ones that currently works perfectly but it's not my type. Do you recommend any type of skin with TRX patch that meet my requirements?

I agree mostly with how you see BnP. BnP's diffuse and normal maps aren't to my taste either. I've always preferred smoother looking characters, though.

I personally use BabyGirl's diffuse maps, it might not be to your taste, but if it is, I can cook up a full patch for BabyGirl and post it on LL in a week or two. I don't really want to make patches for skins I wouldn't use unless I feel like doing it at the time, but I do use this skin.

Tell me if that skin is good enough and I could make a patch for it.

5 hours ago, helioskrill said:

Thats a great weiner ngl, i love ube, (especially the SOS model, very realistic) but the faces look way too cartoonish for my taste. btw is there a way to convert 3ba body sliders into UBE?

Cartoonish? Guys, can some1 finally make one's mind? Is UBE 2.0 "uncanny" or "cartoonish"? 
Jokes aside, this is a........ cartoonish character, come on. Look up the original Streachybear's arts.

Yep it's possible to copy 3ba sliders to UBE, but why? They are badly made, bland, and it would increase files' size, and the work for conversion artists only for the sake of 3ba presets support, which RELY ON normal maps, 90%.

Edited by JohnyBungalow1
20 hours ago, shimamurat said:

How did  yall get SoS to work propperly, I just can't get it to load, I need me some big D mommy 

If you specify more, maybe we can help so you can have that big D mommy. 

ZGJrJuBC_o.png

voow1hRr_o.png

R1yefIGO_o.png

JIAO6zqo_o.png

tqOS8ZnF_o.png

Edited by Oracle
On 1/27/2024 at 5:33 PM, shimamurat said:

How did  yall get SoS to work propperly, I just can't get it to load, I need me some big D mommy 

I was able to get it working on ver .640 using this download: 

I'm struggling with TRX and the vaginaless 3BA body foundation though.

Is there a way to encorporate SoS/TRX futa with oBody NG or running multiple female body morphs in game?

SoS via MCM doesn't appear to work with existing female NPCs in game.

*Also - The MCM menu took about ~5 minutes or so to initialize.

Edited by The Grey Fox
On 1/17/2024 at 11:06 AM, Kuroyami said:

More Goblin stuff...

-The cave Roxie and the others are found in now has an exterior, close to Rorikstead and Broken Fang Cave.

Also a general shot of the scene the player encounters in the cave.

Reveal hidden contents

489830_20240117104758_1.png.62b00b0e53a9e3ff68c139fa15295b41.png

-Seth now has an interior to eat/sleep in, using the Imperial Tower set.

-The mod now contains some edits to references in TRX's addon to make the three Goblin races compatible.

-Added Azha, an Orc with an fondness for fire magic. She is an optional follower, and of course has a story presented through her dialog, alongside a relationship global.

Reveal hidden contents

489830_20240117105830_1.png.a1db4486a9cd4bc63c48f3b065c7bf0f.png

And some of her more general dialog...

Reveal hidden contents

489830_20240117105906_1.png.c82a12568d4f09e990a50b3fc338816a.png489830_20240117105918_1.png.6dc3a10a93455b09f4e52ac59e63c159.png489830_20240117110037_1.png.2a19270534882cd6b29bc38c8e7c118f.png

really looking forward to the mod! its always great for more content so thanks for contributing