View File

This is the Light GUTS body variant used by tbsk, available upon kind permission from the author.
I took the liberty to rename it "RA-GUTS Light" because of the strong affinity with the RA-GUTS lowerbody created by samhain6. The upperbody is the traditional Light GUTS, slightly modified at the wrists to match HGEC hands. Feet are Robert's feet for HGEC.

The neck seam may need a fix, depending on the particular head mesh you're using.

EDIT

Uploaded a new version, with uniformed vertex normals (not sure if it was necessary, but here it is).

I used headhumanrt4.nif (from Robert's Male v5) as template for the neck seam. Should be compatible at least with other Robert's heads, dunno about other types (Throttlekitty, Ren, OCO2...). If you have problems with those, you'll have to fix the VNormals in Blender, or using the Seam Mender standalone tool.

I am always available if you need help.

Thank you for working on the neck seam, it seems its compatible with most races of MBP, So I will look into this new version with modified Seam, I often use FF Race and Succubus race, So I will test it and checking back later with the results Quitethetail.

So thank you again for the neck seam fix, and say my thanks also to tbsk if you pm him again. :)

Thank you for working on the neck seam, it seems its compatible with most races of MBP, So I will look into this new version with modified Seam, I often use FF Race and Succubus race, So I will test it and checking back later with the results Quitethetail.

So thank you again for the neck seam fix, and say my thanks also to tbsk if you pm him again. :)

You're welcome, let me now how it goes with your other custom races.

so to just let you know the most races are working now good with the Light guts body no really big seam problems there. Looks far better then before :) So thanks for your work again.

I'm glad it works for you. I have very little merit, really.

All thanks go to Gerra6 for the awesome tools and Blender scripts, and to tbsk for allowing me to post the body meshes here.