View File

I made this to replay FO3 & NV with before FO4 comes out and thought someone here might like it. Despite appearances I don't use any sex mods so I have no idea about compatibility. Feel free to edit and reupload it however you want.

item IDs are xx000add for the suit and xx000dbb for the hood. Repairs with Wastelander clothing.

1.1 : Switched the repair group to one with more items in it.

That looks awesome! Especially the corset. This whole outfit looks familiar--I know I've seen it before.

When FO4 comes out, I hope you get invested in modding a bit. The fallout world is the perfect place for rubber and latex, compared to skyrim where it's sort of out of place. However, seeing how much content there is in skyrim regardless, I expect fallout 4 will explode.

@alima309

If you want BnB you can do it yourself quite easily with Gerra6's mesh rigger all you need is a template body that has BnB and just read the first post of the thread to see how to do it and start adding BnB to things that you want.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24797-mesh-rigger-skyrim-fallout-oblivion-beta89f-10-26-2014/

@ztbloch

Great looking outfit keep up the awesome work.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@t21  When you only get a error message in console window when trying to spawn either of these 2 items from this mod,

Make sure you are running 1.4.xxx version of New Vegas and not 1.3.xxx or earlier because it will not work otherwise.

• 1 year later...
3 hours ago, banny bevito said:

I try to spawn in the item but my command isn’t working. It’s the second mod in my load order so it should be player.additem 2000additem 1 right. Any help would be appreciated 

it should be

player.additem 01000add 1

player.additem 01000dbb 1 

--> Assuming that the mod is the second in the load order.

• 1 month later...
13 hours ago, 12jordy06 said:

when i try to give myself the  armour it says ID dose not exist can someone pls help

The first 2 characters in the numbers are the loadorder (hexidecimal). You'll have to change it to the place where you have the loadorder.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...

Quick tip, when trying to give yourself the item in the command menu. The two xx in the id stand for the Mod index number rather than the load order number. Say for example, in the Load order mine is at 18. But in the mod index is says 12. So you would put in 12000add and 12000dbb in my case.