Idea: Amorous Adventure + 0SEX Skyrim Sex Sim

DarkRavage

Introduction: 

I know this has been mentioned probably (insert big number) times. However I feel necessary to start a thread about it. As you may or may not have heard, there is a "clean" version of Amorous Adventure on Nexus. This is a great opportunity to bridge the two mods together for anyone willing to take the challenge. 

About the mod:

Simple. Add 0SEX triggers to Nexus' version of Amorous Adventure.

Link to the two mods:

0SEX Skyrim Sex Sim 

Amorous Adventure

Reserved

Introduction: 

I know this has been mentioned probably (insert big number) times. However I feel necessary to start a thread about it. As you may or may not have heard, there is a "clean" version of Amorous Adventure on Nexus. This is a great opportunity to bridge the two mods together for anyone willing to take the challenge. 

About the mod:

Simple. Add 0SEX triggers to Nexus' version of Amorous Adventure.

Link to the two mods:

0SEX Skyrim Sex Sim 

Amorous Adventure

Reserved

I like this idea:DDD :heart:

but ain't 0SEX in beta and still missing some branches from it's system?

Could be, but an integration wouldnt matter I presume. As long as Amorous adventure triggers 0sex, it should work with all future version of 0sex. This is more of an update for Amorous Adventure than it is for 0sex. 

Archived