View File

Welcome to the Dova Den,all your crafting needs and more,even its own jail.Right across from the battleborn farm and behind the bbls.Fully navmeshed and follower friendly with some goodies(the stones on the table will not help you with no stone unturned).Only requires skyrim and update.Also the key to the jail is on the table in the Dova Playhouse,and says its the dawnstar jail key.I was recently informed that the mod Dragon Lord Estate is not compatible with Dova Den so do not use both mods together.Newest version out!There is a door behind the throne that leads to the Dova Hall a place based off of Helga's bunkhouse with minor changes.This area can be used for followers or slaves your choice.In the main hall when you enter the Dova Den you will be greeted by your new housecarl Karen,she is a standalone one handed warrior and will level with you to 250.She is naked when you meet her so you can give her what you want her to wear.She is essential and can be married,uses the female even toned voice.The master bedroom in the new area(helga's bedroom will offer the player the well rested bonus.If you find any bugs let me know so I can work on them,thank you and enjoy!Also I am leaving the orginal file up incase you don't want the housecarl and follower/slave hall,it is the smaller file,if you have the version 1 then take all your things out even followers or slaves leave the house get at least to the farm across the road,make a save,quit,delete version 1,then download version 1.1 load game, your good to go.Also I will not be uploading the newest version to Nexus,nor any of my other mods, they will all be posted on here from now on.Thank you for checking out my mod I hope you have fun with it!If going for 2.0 remove everything and everyone leave save quit,delete the old install the new.I have just been informed that Skyrim Community College is also a mod conflict with this one.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/26/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    skyrim,update for version1.0/1.1.Version 2.0 skyrim,update,zaz animation pack v 6.07,dawnguard,and dragonborn
  • Special Edition Compatible

Looks good, but I couldn't really tell from the map if it might conflict with,,,,,

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62681/?

....if you were to try to have both in use?  Do you know if it's safe to use alongside that, or would it need to be a straight optional choice? 

Nothing wrong with that, of course and, if necessary, the selection of one or the other probably depends on what type of gameplay is relevant to any particular MO profile and PC you have set up anyway   :) 

Looks good, but I couldn't really tell from the map if it might conflict with,,,,,

....if you were to try to have both in use?  Do you know if it's safe to use alongside that, or would it need to be a straight optional choice? 

Nothing wrong with that, of course and, if necessary, the selection of one or the other probably depends on what type of gameplay is relevant to any particular MO profile and PC you have set up anyway   :)

I really do not know I have never used that mod,so have no idea if they both could work together or not.I put it back far enough away from where the bbls is so that it wouldn't conflict with the bath house,but as I said I have never used the estate that you are talking about.If you do try to see if they work together let me know the results,and thank you for the compliment and for checking out my mod!

I really do not know I have never used that mod,so have no idea if they both could work together or not.I put it back far enough away from where the bbls is so that it wouldn't conflict with the bath house,but as I said I have never used the estate that you are talking about.If you do try to see if they work together let me know the results,and thank you for the compliment and for checking out my mod!

I tried these together earlier and they have a major, overlapping, clash, to the effect that you can't even get into the Dova Den front door :-/

However, the mods are probably sufficiently different in both style and content to make them alternative choices anyway, depending on the exact sort of gameplay anyone has in mind, so if I were you, I'd just mention on your front page that Dragon Lord Estate is non compatible rather than fiddle about trying to make it so

One further suggestion.  The general style and content is fine for a start up but, my, that chest that you have provided is seriously overstocked!  LOL  It's a nice touch to give your 'new' PC a good start off, but the 'stock' of goodies there really takes away a lot of the newbie's effort and challenge required to stand on their own two feet and, personally, for that reason alone, I'd probably not use it in any of my new games.  But tastes vary..... :)  

But, if you felt it worthwhile, it might be an idea to provide a further, low powered, version of your mod?

Hope that helps

I tried these together earlier and they have a major, overlapping, clash, to the effect that you can't even get into the Dova Den front door :-/

However, the mods are probably sufficiently different in both style and content to make them alternative choices anyway, depending on the exact sort of gameplay anyone has in mind, so if I were you, I'd just mention on your front page that Dragon Lord Estate is non compatible rather than fiddle about trying to make it so

One further suggestion.  The general style and content is fine for a start up but, my, that chest that you have provided is seriously overstocked!  LOL  It's a nice touch to give your 'new' PC a good start off, but the 'stock' of goodies there really takes away a lot of the newbie's effort and challenge required to stand on their own two feet and, personally, for that reason alone, I'd probably not use it in any of my new games.  But tastes vary..... :)  

But, if you felt it worthwhile, it might be an idea to provide a further, low powered, version of your mod?

Hope that helps

Ok thank you for letting me know.Also I know the chest is stoked full and a bit much for some,I put it in like that because I am constantly starting new games and a few other people had mentioned that they to have to start new games so it is there as kind of a kick start if you will.My wife use's it on her pc and she feels kinda of the same so she only takes out a few at a time,and as far as I know at least the way I set it,it should not respawn so it is a one time thing,but thank you for your feedback it is greatly welcome!

• 2 weeks later...

I've found another location conflict with DovahDen:  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37538/?  it's the Skyrim Community College.  The Den sits directly on top of this one, blocking access to both buildings.  You can fast travel to the Den, which drops you inside the frame of the college and enter that way, but it's rather awkward, and there is no way to get into the college with DovahDen loaded.  Just a heads up for anyone that wants to try using both.

I've found another location conflict with DovahDen:  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37538/?  it's the Skyrim Community College.  The Den sits directly on top of this one, blocking access to both buildings.  You can fast travel to the Den, which drops you inside the frame of the college and enter that way, but it's rather awkward, and there is no way to get into the college with DovahDen loaded.  Just a heads up for anyone that wants to try using both.

ok thanks I will put it on the main page

• 4 months later...

Hello I would like to start using your mods and this one in particular i have a question about, will dova den conflict with the heljarchen farm mod? i was wondering if you have any experience with those two mods together since they seem kinda in the same vicinity on the map.

I really have no idea if they will conflict or not I have never used the mod you are talking about all I can say is to try and see as no one has reported anything,so if it does please let me know and thank you for checking out my mod!

Hello I would like to start using your mods and this one in particular i have a question about, will dova den conflict with the heljarchen farm mod? i was wondering if you have any experience with those two mods together since they seem kinda in the same vicinity on the map.

I really have no idea if they will conflict or not I have never used the mod you are talking about all I can say is to try and see as no one has reported anything,so if it does please let me know and thank you for checking out my mod!

I ended up skipping on the Heljarchen farm mod since ti seemed to have an issue in itself listed on the mod page that i didn't want to deal with, but enjoying your custom homes very much, Thanks for sharing.

I ended up skipping on the Heljarchen farm mod since ti seemed to have an issue in itself listed on the mod page that i didn't want to deal with, but enjoying your custom homes very much, Thanks for sharing.

Thank you, I am glad you like them!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...