Dianne's Bodyslide Conversions CBBE/UUNP

Aw... aw dammit the witcher 3 stuff has some problems with crouching and some verts popping out on the thighs and clipping... shit. The triss boots are being clipped through by the triss outfit legs around the ankles area. The SPB ero heart bunny outfits don't contain any bodyslide shoes so they just don't line up right at the ankles.

Here are some Dianne's UUNP Conversion change & Clipping fix that i did for my personal use , i thought probably someone will need them :

attachicon.gifEso Altmer Armor V.3.7z : new version

attachicon.gifSB Corset Armor.7z

attachicon.gifBDO Kibelius.7z

attachicon.gifEnio Vampire Hunter.7z

attachicon.gifSlider Groups.7z : A Group Slider for this Four stuffs

Thanks you! My breast is circle now!

I can't download the attachments, it says that they doesn't exist. Can you or someone else upload them again?

Does anyone knows how to use these bodyslides HDT conversions? Apparently I have no knowledge of bodyslides. Help me please  :(

It's really pretty easy. Try the tutorials in this link, http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25180-unofficial-bodyslide-2outfit-studio-tutorials/.  You won't need the Outfit Studio ones unless you want to create your own Zap sliders or make your own armor conversions.

Hi sorry for the late reply! Busy with real life. Thanks for leading me to the tutorial =D

Does anyone knows how to use these bodyslides HDT conversions? Apparently I have no knowledge of bodyslides. Help me please  :(

It's really pretty easy. Try the tutorials in this link, http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25180-unofficial-bodyslide-2outfit-studio-tutorials/.  You won't need the Outfit Studio ones unless you want to create your own Zap sliders or make your own armor conversions.

Basicly, if i download a cloth that says 'UUNP-HDT-bodyslide' i just have to install it and find it in the game, and not making it via Bodyslide?

Basicly, if i download a cloth that says 'UUNP-HDT-bodyslide' i just have to install it and find it in the game, and not making it via Bodyslide?

Depends.  Are you using a custom body or the UUNP zeroed-sliders body?  If you are using a custom body you will have to generate the armor/clothing with bodyslide using your custom preset.

If you are using the UUNP zeroed-slider body it depends if the mod comes with the *.tri files.  Look in the Meshes subfolders and there should be a *.tri file for each _0.nif and _1.nif pair of files.  For boots_0.nif and boots_1.nif there should be a boots.tri file.  If the *.tri files do not exist, you will have to generate the armor/clothing with the zeroed-sliders body preset. I usually generate the *.tri files anyway, whether they exist or not.

Depends.  Are you using a custom body or the UUNP zeroed-sliders body?  If you are using a custom body you will have to generate the armor/clothing with bodyslide using your custom preset.

If you are using the UUNP zeroed-slider body it depends if the mod comes with the *.tri files.  Look in the Meshes subfolders and there should be a *.tri file for each _0.nif and _1.nif pair of files.  For boots_0.nif and boots_1.nif there should be a boots.tri file.  If the *.tri files do not exist, you will have to generate the armor/clothing with the zeroed-sliders body preset. I usually generate the *.tri files anyway, whether they exist or not.

Using a custom body with UUNP textures, at the end i found what to do exploring by myself, now the last thing to do is find some UUNP clothes, but thanks any way!

Using a custom body with UUNP textures, at the end i found what to do exploring by myself, now the last thing to do is find some UUNP clothes, but thanks any way!

Checkout Malfdawg's conversion thread and the UUNP Unified Project thread.  Lots of conversions in those.

Here are some Dianne's UUNP Conversion change & Clipping fix that i did for my personal use , i thought probably someone will need them :

attachicon.gifEso Altmer Armor V.3.7z : new version

attachicon.gifSB Corset Armor.7z

attachicon.gifBDO Kibelius.7z

attachicon.gifEnio Vampire Hunter.7z

attachicon.gifSlider Groups.7z : A Group Slider for this Four stuffs

Thanks you! My breast is circle now!

I can't download the attachments, it says that they doesn't exist. Can you or someone else upload them again?

I second this....please especially the Vampire Hunter

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Anyone have the luxurious seduction download? :>

Don't bother.

It's only the most grossly misshaped conversion I have seen since I first started using Bodyslide. Totally FUBAR. Directly into the trash bin, followed by all other sets I may have downloaded from the author.

https://i.imgur.com/S1tGWW1.jpg

I downloaded the Youlan set (really recommend the entire Blade and Soul stuff, it all look really nice when properly converted!) and after conversion, it's missing the hands and feet in game. In Bodyslide and Nifskope, they show up, so I suspect it may be improper weighting? Though I don't get the usual error that comes up when something is missing weight properties. Any ideas?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...