Hi,

After the reply of CPU, I just tried to use "SOS - Equipable Schlong - Slot60 v0.3".

It's .nif files Slots assigned to Slot 60, not 52.

IN CK, the armor that I created as TSKalenaEquipableSchlongSlot60forKalena. Its Biped Object is Slot 60 as its AA.

The .nif files of Slot60 copied. They are malegenitalsf_1, malegenitalsf_0, and malegenitalsgo.nif.

In the NifSkope, I changed .dds files. I selected your .dds files from SOS folder.

In TSKalenaSkin I deselected Slot 52 and selected Slot 60.

In the Inventory and in the Outfit I kept the new modified (Slot 60) Schlong Armor.

I use your femalebody not schlonged one.

My problem is after a sex scene, she remains naked. It can happen because of NSAP's/LSAR's settings that I didn't make. I don't know (as usual...) :)

Here they are the files that I prepared:

Kalena Rios - SOS - Equipable Schlong - slot60:

Kalena Rios - SOS - Equipable Schlong - slot60.7z

SOS - Equipable Schlong - slot60 v0.3

SOS - Equipable Schlong - slot60 v0.3.7z

SOS - Equipable Schlong v0.3

SOS - Equipable Schlong v0.3.7z

SOS - Equipable Schlong and more 0.3:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/335-sos-equipable-schlong-and-more/

SOS - Equipable Schlong and more 0.3 Download:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/335-sos-equipable-schlong-and-more/

Lingerie Set for the UNPB BBP by kuzak requires UNPB BBP body that is TroubleMakers Clothing - UNPB UNP BBP BBPx TBBP MTM HDT-PE Female Body Replacer by MrTroubleMaker

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/20227/?

So, I got tbcbodicens_1.nif & tbcbodicens_0.nif from that mod and replaced the .dds files.

I don't know if they're gonna be effective to solve clipping problem in Stockings & Mitts.

tbFemalebody.7z

Hi,

After the reply of CPU, I just tried to use "SOS - Equipable Schlong - Slot60 v0.3".

IN CK, the armor that I created as TSKalenaEquipableSchlongSlot60forKalena. Its Biped Object is Slot 60 as its AA.

The .nif files of Slot60 copied. They are malegenitalsf_1, malegenitalsf_0, and malegenitalsgo.nif.

In the NifSkope, I changed .dds files. I selected your .dds files from SOS folder.

In the Inventory and in the Outfit I kept the new modified (Slot 60) Schlong Armor.

My problem is after a sex scene, she remains naked. It can happen because of NSAP's/LSAR's settings that I didn't make. I don't know (as usual...) :)

attachicon.gifKalena Rios - SOS - Equipable Schlong - slot60.7z

attachicon.gifSOS - Equipable Schlong - slot60 v0.3.7z

attachicon.gifSOS - Equipable Schlong v0.3.7z

As we are on the subject of equippable schlongs and you seem to have experience with Nifskope, do you know how to modify the equippable schlong ground model to work with this fantastic mod? I made the request in the support thread but I don't know if the author still reads those posts.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1785-immersive-plugs/

Lingerie Set for the UNPB BBP by kuzak requires UNPB BBP body that is TroubleMakers Clothing - UNPB UNP BBP BBPx TBBP MTM HDT-PE Female Body Replacer by MrTroubleMaker

So, I got tbcbodicens_1.nif & tbcbodicens_0.nif from that mod and replaced the .dds files.

I don't know if they're gonna be effective to solve clipping problem in Stockings & Mitts.

attachicon.giftbFemalebody.7z

As long as the naked body is identical to the one inside the lingerie there will be no problem, and right now we do not have a UNPB shemale body replacer, so you are on the right path according to what you wrote here.

Hi,

As we are on the subject of equippable schlongs and you seem to have experience with Nifskope, do you know how to modify the equippable schlong ground model to work with this fantastic mod? I made the request in the support thread but I don't know if the author still reads those posts.

As long as the naked body is identical to the one inside the lingerie there will be no problem, and right now we do not have a UNPB shemale body replacer, so you are on the right path according to what you wrote here.

After I prepared Kalena Rios.esp, I send a "request to use their mods" message to the authors of the mods that I used. When I didn't get any response, I just added in the "Thanks/Credits" part in the page.

B3lisario, Petrovich, xXDeliteXx said OK to me for using their mods. So, it won't be a problem.

Maybe, we should add also the mod add-on Slot 60 to in the required mods list.

Another thing:

I tried to learn how to create a sex scene before dialogue in a stage of a quest.

It is really confusing, and I couldn't figure it out. Scripting, SexLab Packaging in a Scene, etc...

For example, when PC enters in Breezehome, PC catches Kalena with Lydia during having Sex.

There is a similar scene in the Animal Mansion between the owner Thaena and her Dog Bailey.

I'm still wonder how you make it possible that she works as a prostitute during evening.

Hi,

After I prepared Kalena Rios.esp, I send a "request to use their mods" message to the authors of the mods that I used. When I didn't get any response, I just added in the "Thanks/Credits" part in the page.

B3lisario, Petrovich, xXDeliteXx said OK to me for using their mods. So, it won't be a problem.

Maybe, we should add also the mod add-on Slot 60 to in the required mods list.

Another thing:

I tried to learn how to create a sex scene before dialogue in a stage of a quest.

It is really confusing, and I couldn't figure it out. Scripting, SexLab Packaging in a Scene, etc...

For example, when PC enters in Breezehome, PC catches Kalena with Lydia during having Sex.

There is a similar scene in the Animal Mansion between the owner Thaena and her Dog Bailey.

I'm still wonder how you make it possible that she works as a prostitute during evening.

I still don't understand why you want to add the equippable schlong. The mod is working properly as it is now unless there are problems you did not mention...

To make her a prostitute simply load the Kalena .esp with Radiant Prostitution.esp as a master, then add the keyword JobWhore to the lingerie. Make a sandbox pack that has her walk around Whiterun and go to the Bannered Mare and watch her pick up clients!  :)

I still don't understand why you want to add the equippable schlong. The mod is working properly as it is now unless there are problems you did not mention...

To make her a prostitute simply load the Kalena .esp with Radiant Prostitution.esp as a master, then add the keyword JobWhore to the lingerie. Make a sandbox pack that has her walk around Whiterun and go to the Bannered Mare and watch her pick up clients!  :)

I had problems disappearance problems before selecting reveling option for Kalena. It doesn't happen to you?

I just wanted to guarantee to make sure people don't have to make any changing in SOS settings.

I had problems disappearance problems before selecting reveling option for Kalena. It doesn't happen to you?

I just wanted to guarantee to make sure people don't have to make any changing in SOS settings.

Nope. I have tried everything I could think of to make that schlong disappear and nothing worked. I have spent hours putting poor Kalena through all kinds of SexLab situations and that schlong is always there. Like I said in my very first post, I chose the moonlight lingerie because it was the only one that looked normal with that schlong hanging out all the time. As a possible fail safe I will add SOS_Revealing to the outfit, and set the schlong AA priority to 0 like the rest of the body parts.

In the MCM I have all races set to 0% chance of being schlonifed for females, and as you saw Kalena is shown as having No Schlong in Player/NPC settings.

It would be nice if other users would report issues but since there is complete silence I will assume that my version of the mod is working correctly for everyone else and not just me. Unless you changed something in the esp it should work the same for you as well.

Nope. I have tried everything I could think of to make that schlong disappear and nothing worked. I have spent hours putting poor Kalena through all kinds of SexLab situations and that schlong is always there. Like I said in my very first post, I chose the moonlight lingerie because it was the only one that looked normal with that schlong hanging out all the time. As a possible fail safe I will add SOS_Revealing to the outfit, and set the schlong AA priority to 0 like the rest of the body parts.

In the MCM I have all races set to 0% chance of being schlonifed for females, and as you saw Kalena is shown as having No Schlong in Player/NPC settings.

It would be nice if other users would report issues but since there is complete silence I will assume that my version of the mod is working correctly for everyone else and not just me. Unless you changed something in the esp it should work the same for you as well.

It is possible that my settings are different in CK. And also, My save.ess can be a wrong one.

If you don't have any problems, it's great!!!

Can you send me your femalebody.nif files? And also .esp file, please...

When I use your settings in CK, here is my result:

post-779020-0-97166300-1464794421_thumb.jpg

It is possible that my settings are different in CK. And also, My save.ess can be a wrong one.

If you don't have any problems, it's great!!!

Can you send me your femalebody.nif files? And also .esp file, please...

Here is the .esp with the minor changes I describe above. Please test this on a clean save!  :lol: In other words, make a save without the Kalena esp installed.

I have not changed any of the .nifs since the last version I uploaded because I have not yet tested a regular body with the shemale textures. If we do switch all the .nifs to ensure maximum compatibility with all the meshes in the NPR lingerie mod ie. no clipping when semi-stripped, you might have to redo the tats again on a non-shemale .dds file.

It sucks but in the end we must pick and choose and settle on some sort of compromise: Do we focus on eliminating clipping in all situations, or do we focus on a more realistic genital area? For now we cannot have both.

Kalena Rios.esp

Here is the .esp with the minor changes I describe above. Please test this on a clean save!  :lol: In other words, make a save without the Kalena esp installed.

I have not changed any of the .nifs since the last version I uploaded because I have not yet tested a regular body with the shemale textures. If we do switch all the .nifs to ensure maximum compatibility with all the meshes in the NPR lingerie mod, you might have to redo the tats again on a non-shemale .dds file.

It sucks but in the end we must pick and choose and settle on some sort of compromise: Do we focus on eliminating clipping in all situations, or do we focus on a more realistic genital area? For now we cannot have both.

OK, OK... You're the Boss... Clipping...

I have not changed any of the .nifs since the last version I uploaded because I have not yet tested a regular body with the shemale textures.

As I recognize in your TSKalenafemalebody_1.nif file has schlong. You used the schlong added version of the body.nif, or it is your original .nif file that you did some adjustment in CK?

post-779020-0-31475900-1464799044_thumb.jpg

Hi,

I changed everything by your files. I just added femalebody.nif with the schlonged one.

It worked. :)

The only problem, during sex scene her body becomes transparent. I don't know why.

What mod do you use to check for sex scene?

For clipping issue:

Did you tried my new mitts, stockings, and moonlight versions?

If you did, there are still clipping? About removing clipping:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/45255-how-to-fix-clipping-on-existing-bodyslide-converted-armor/

I don't know if it is helpful.

I have not changed any of the .nifs since the last version I uploaded because I have not yet tested a regular body with the shemale textures.

As I recognize in your TSKalenafemalebody_1.nif file has schlong. You used the schlong added version of the body.nif, or it is your original .nif file that you did some adjustment in CK?

attachicon.gifpost-660823-0-47546400-1464617547.jpg

I did not attach the schlong to the body. That screenshot was just an example of how to setup the textures for using the merged nif that you uploaded.

Hi,

I changed everything by your files. I just added femalebody.nif with the schlonged one.

The only problem, during sex scene her body becomes transparent. I don't know why.

For clipping issue:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/45255-how-to-fix-clipping-on-existing-bodyslide-converted-armor/

Have you tried running the mod without changing any of the nifs?

The invisible body is probably caused by a slot 52 conflict because now you have 2 meshes assigned to that slot.

Yes the petrov mitts and stockings that you repackaged are better because it will allow users to customize stripping settings without ugly clipping. I expect that making Kalena keep her stockings on for sex is something that some users will want to do, because I think we can all agree that shemales in stockings are hot!

Well, it looks like we are officially going to switch to all UNPB meshes and ditch the shemale replacer for max compatibility, which means that you will need to redo the tats on a regular Fair Skin .dds... sorry  :blush:

I was going to upload my latest version of the mod today but I can wait if you want to go ahead and prepare new dds files. Let me know your intention.

I use BodySlide regularly but in this case it will not help us because we are working with old school UNPB meshes, not UUNP-UNPB. We must either go with all old school, or all UUNP (the BodySlide version of UNP), but right now we don't have good conversions of the petrov items for UUNP. The ones I made are ugly, but I am proud of my UUNP moonlight conversion  :) If we mix and match old UNPB meshes with new UUNP ones the clipping will be absolutely disgusting.

Well, it would certainly be super to get this in uunp because of the ease of conversions for it. I've never been a fan of unpb but everyone is different right :) Myself I prefer Dream Girl and have created my own DG meshes with 3d animated vagina and belly weighting and no it isn't a uunp shape made in bodyslide. However you guys decide to go with this I'm sure that setting a standard shape and giving her a couple outfits that fit is the way to go. Good luck :)

Hi,

For clipping issue:

The invisible body is probably caused by a slot 52 conflict because now you have 2 meshes assigned to that slot.

Yes the petrov mitts and stockings that you repackaged are better because it will allow users to customize stripping settings without ugly clipping. I expect that making Kalena keep her stockings on for sex is something that some users will want to do, because I think we can all agree that shemales in stockings are hot!

Well, it looks like we are officially going to switch to all UNPB meshes and ditch the shemale replacer for max compatibility, which means that you will need to redo the tats on a regular Fair Skin .dds... sorry  :blush:

I was going to upload my latest version of the mod today but I can wait if you want to go ahead and prepare new dds files. Let me know your intention.

I use BodySlide regularly but in this case it will not help us because we are working with old school UNPB meshes, not UUNP-UNPB. We must either go with all old school, or all UUNP (the BodySlide version of UNP), but right now we don't have good conversions of the petrov items for UUNP. The ones I made are ugly, but I am proud of my UUNP moonlight conversion  :) If we mix and match old UNPB meshes with new UUNP ones the clipping will be absolutely disgusting.

I just changed femalebody.nif with the schlonged one. That's it.

I keep tattooed Fair Skin body.dds files. I still don't understand the difference between UNPB and UUNP. I think .nif shapes are different. Because of that mitts and stockings have clipping issue.

Just ask me what you want me to do at once with details, please. Otherwise, it makes me confused.

eg: Convert this .nif, assign its .dds to Fair Skin files. Make nail polish, etc...

Another question:

Her schlong is huge in my game. It can be size 3-4. Is it possible to make a size setup by default?

PS: Have you watched my tryouts yet?

Well, it would certainly be super to get this in uunp because of the ease of conversions for it. I've never been a fan of unpb but everyone is different right :) Myself I prefer Dream Girl and have created my own DG meshes with 3d animated vagina and belly weighting and no it isn't a uunp shape made in bodyslide. However you guys decide to go with this I'm sure that setting a standard shape and giving her a couple outfits that fit is the way to go. Good luck :)

I don't use UNPB either and instead I use several variations of the MCBM body in my game. UNPB was simply chosen for the availability of matching outfit pieces. I can upload a UUNP version but the stockings and mitts are not up to standard just yet.

If you are aware of the availability of these outfit pieces for Dream Girl, I would certainly consider switching Kalena to it because I find it is a nicer shape overall than UNP and UNPB, but still skinny enough to be a realistic shape for her. 

Hi,

For clipping issue:

I just changed femalebody.nif with the schlonged one. That's it.

I keep tattooed Fair Skin body.dds files. I still don't understand the difference between UNPB and UUNP. I think .nif shapes are different. Because of that mitts and stockings have clipping issue.

Just ask me what you want me to do at once with details, please. Otherwise, it makes me confused.

eg: Convert this .nif, assign its .dds to Fair Skin files. Make nail polish, etc...

Another question:

Her schlong is huge in my game. It can be size 3-4. Is it possible to make a size setup by default?

PS: Have you watched my tryouts yet?

Please test the mod without changing any of the nifs. It's impossible for me to know if I am on the right path unless the mod is tested correctly and I receive accurate feedback. Thanks.

To anyone else reading this who has been downloading the mod updates, please let us know how the mod is working for you and if any issues have been encountered.

Kalena has a big dick in your game because you have SOS UNP set that way. You must set Kalena to No Schlong in the SOS MCM Player/NPC settings, or set all female Bretons to 0% chance of having a schlong, or simply uninstall SOS UNP completely. Kalena has her own schlong so there is no need to have SOS add another one, and in fact it will have a tint mismatch if users don't have Fair Skin as their default texture replacer.

Please redo the tats on Fair Skin body and hands dds. Obviously use the textures from the Fair Skin mod, not the shemale version. When you are done I will include them in the mod and upload a new version here.

I will get back to you about the tryouts later.

Well, if her shape is permanent then can't these items be converted for whatever shape you're going to settle on?

Yes absolutely, although right now I am having issues with my UUNP petrovich lingerie pieces, especially the stockings. I've had to inflate the mesh quite a bit to prevent clipping and now there is a noticeable loose fit and it's distracting to look at. Believe me, if switching everything over to UUNP was easy it would have been done by now  ;)

Ideally we would use conversions that someone took the time to do properly with a program like 3d Max, and I was just hoping you might know of the existence of something like that for Dream Girl which is why I asked.

Well, I've done a lot of conversions for Dream Girl, hundreds in fact but I used mostly OS and Nifscope http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/users/6453838/?tb=mods&pUp=1 .

Why not use Petrovich own Dream Girl clothes which he released himself?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/42380/?

Nice! I had forgotten that Petrovich made a DG version. We still need a DG moonlight dress but we'll figure it out.

Please test the mod without changing any of the nifs. It's impossible for me to know if I am on the right path unless the mod is tested correctly and I receive accurate feedback. Thanks.

To anyone else reading this who has been downloading the mod updates, please let us know how the mod is working for you and if any issues have been encountered.

Kalena has a big dick in your game because you have SOS UNP set that way. You must set Kalena to No Schlong in the SOS MCM Player/NPC settings, or set all female Bretons to 0% chance of having a schlong, or simply uninstall SOS UNP completely. Kalena has her own schlong so there is no need to have SOS add another one, and in fact it will have a tint mismatch if users don't have Fair Skin as their default texture replacer.

Please redo the tats on Fair Skin body and hands dds. Obviously use the textures from the Fair Skin mod, not the shemale version. When you are done I will include them in the mod and upload a new version here.

I will get back to you about the tryouts later.

I prepared TSKalenafemalebody_1.nif & 0.nif with Original Fair Skin .dds files. I added Tattoos and Nail Polish. TSKalenafemalehands_1.nif & 0.nif assigned also nail polished ones. I used Fair Skin's ones. I created a folder named Fair Skin in the Textures/Kalena Rios folder.

My only concern is the vagina would be seen or not.

TSKalena - Fair Skin Nail Polish FemaleBody & Hands.7z

dTd, first of all, thanks for your support. Please continue your comments and suggestions.

I think, Kalena Rios' body shape and skin color has to be kept pretty same/similar of hers as much as possible. Which meshes are better for it, I do not know.

Seeing her fuckable is nice!!! :)

PS:

onesumgame, what do you think about using SHS inn instead of the Bannered Mare and replace its NPC's with the characters?

dTd, first of all, thanks for your support. Please continue your comments and suggestions.

I think, Kalena Rios' body shape and skin color has to be kept pretty same/similar of hers as much as possible. Which meshes are better for it, I do not know.

Seeing her fuckable is nice!!! :)

PS:

onesumgame, what do you think about using SHS inn instead of the Bannered Mare and replace its NPC's with the characters?

Yes we can certainly do that and it would be a very cool mod.  :)