HEEELPPP!!

genometrics

The animations are in SexLab itself, and those can be turned on or off in the SL MCM menu. You could even replace some of them with other animations for that matter.

The animations in SL aren't really based on proclivity. Any combo of man/man, man/woman or woman/woman can work with any of the animations. You can even use a strapon or a futanari character in those animations, take your pick.

Defeat, cursed loot. these are two of my favs

I read somewhere that defeat is currently bugged is that true or have they fixed it?

No not bugged with 1.59c ...It will be a bit slow to perform with a heavily scripted setup. DCL does not allow beast intercourse so i use the defeat combat functions and DCL for all the random rape and awesome use of Devices. it can take a bit of work to make it run right ( the clean up button in defeat works wonders). 

As with all mods you need to figure out load order and MCM settings to make them work smoothly . or you can just yell " IT's broke fix it! ".

Archived