View File

First this mod is created for the Demonica [Lilith] race, if you don't use this race, this mod isn't for you...if you don' t convert it yourself.

Requirements
Demonica [Lilith] 1.6.1

Recommendation
aMidianBorn Book of Silence
Cultist HD Retexture
Temple Priest Robes HD Retexture
EotW Mage Equipment Overhaul (sadly removed from nexus but the internet never forget anything ;) )
Ancient Falmer Armor HD retext and redone
Psijic Robes Retexture
UltraHD - Stormcloak and City Guards (if you use this make sure to overwrite the Boots and gloves with the one in the seperate folder)

And of course Biaru's [DEM] Vanilla, contins many armors that I did not have in this replacer.

Description
Since I used this race it bother me that I was not able to use my crappy vanilla armors/clothes. So I started to convert some form tiwa44's Collections and remodel some by myself. Maybe there are some people that like to have vanilla armors from time to time, so I share my work here.

If this is not your cup of tea, don't drink it!

Every File contains its own esp file (for those who want just one or two items) and a seperate esp (ESP FILE x.x) were everything replaced/add for Demonica.
Only use the seperate esps OR the full version esp!
Note that I'll make edited unplayable armors playable, they maybe can only be obtained via console command. Here the list for now:

Version 1.0:

• Ancient Falmer Armor
  • Dragonbone Armor
  • Dragonscale Armor
  • Ebony Armor (with extra craftable helmet!)
  • Elven Armor (two different skirt versions)
  • Fur Armor
  • Jester's Outfit
  • Leather Armor
  • Mage Robes (Archmage, Journeyman, Apprentice) - version 1.1 with Apprentice Hoods

Version 1.0.1:

• fixed reported weight bug for fur and leather armor

Version 1.1:

Version 1.2:

• Imperial Armors
  • Miraak's Outfit
  • Nocturnal's Clothes

Version 1.3:

• Greybeard's Outfit
  • Dark Brotherhood Armor and Robes (no Hand Wraps)

Version 1.4:

• Wolf Armor

Version 1.5:

• Blacksmith Outfit
  • General Tulius Armor
  • Savior's Hide

Version 1.6:

• Forsworn Armor
  • Scaled Armor
  • Vampire Armors

Version 1.7:

• fine Clothes (with all it's variations for instance the Party clothes)
  • Robes (everything that is based on this mesh, for instance vamira robes, necromancer robes etc.)

Version 1.8:

• Telvanni Robes
  • Dawnguard Armors

Version 1.9:
I will add single esp files for each Outfit from time to time, every file that did not start with DEM in the name contins a esp file.
(atm all v1.9 outfits + Ancient Falmer, Blacksmith, Dark Brotherhood, Dragonbone, Dragonscale, Ebony and Magerobes)

• Cultist Robe
  • Miner Clothes
  • Nordic Carved Armor (2 versions)
  • Temple Robe
  • Thalmor Robe
  • Ancient Nord Armor + Helmet of Yngol (there are 3 different armor versions one for the Ancient Nord Armor, one for Ahzidal's Armor and one for a unused Dawnguard Hunter Armor only in one container in some testing hall cell however here are the codes: xx0050c5 Boots, xx0050c6 Cuirass, xx0050x7 Gauntlets (xx = Dawnguard DLC)

Version 2.0:
single esp support for Dunmer Outfit, Forsworn, Nocturnal and Greybeard (merged), Wolf Armor, Savior's Hide (merged in Daedric Artifacts)

• Barkeeper and Chef Outfit
  • Daedric Artifacts (Ebony Mail, Masque of Clavicus Vile, Savior's Hide
  • Falmer Armors heavy and light versions
  • Psiijic Robe
  • Wedding Dress

Version 2.1:
fixed textures of Penitus Oculatus Armor
single esp support for: Elven Armor, Imperial Armors+Tulius (merged) and Tavern Clothes

• Bonemold Armors (with a seperate craftable open Helmet variant)
  • Merchant Clothes (also the hat wich is not on the pics)
  • Steel Armor
  • Stormcloak, Guard Armors and Imperial full Helmet
  • Yarl and Emperor Clothes

Known Issues or Bugs

• maybe incompatible with mods that edit the vanilla armors, that are used by this mod.
  • ebony helmet is not replaced (vanilla version disable the head) I add a craftable version of my new helmet.

Credits
Krista for creating Demonica [Lilith]
tiwa44 for creating UNP Minidresses Collection & UNP Spice Gear Collection

Licensing/Legal
Do whatever you want, as long as you give credits, and don't sell it of course!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/19/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    Demonica [Lilith] 1.6.1
  • Special Edition Compatible

Sad that she left in a rage. I allways seek for her permission/ inform her when I share my stuff. There was never a problem that I upload it on LL only, so no worry about that.

About the mod, there is more to share, but I have to check everything, make screens and stuff.

cheers.

Большое спасибо за проделанную работу.Интересно услышать мнение Кристины. :D
Скажите пожалуйста, где скачать такие татуировки как на скриншотах?

Great thanks for the work done.Interesting to hear the opinion of Christina.
Please tell me where to download such tattoos like on the screenshots?

Мне нравятся моды, которые создает автор ... по этому он имеет разрешение на их создание.

Спасибо я понял Кристина!Я тебя не узнал... :)

Sad that she left in a rage. I allways seek for her permission/ inform her when I share my stuff. There was never a problem that I upload it on LL only, so no worry about that.

About the mod, there is more to share, but I have to check everything, make screens and stuff.

cheers.

I really love your work, but I can't download it.... please help.... :exclamation:

Мне нравятся моды, которые создает автор ... по этому он имеет разрешение на их создание.

Dear Krista

please come back, I adore your work and I consider you a new Phidia. You give a new  meaning at the greek concept of  objective beauty.

gratefully

Уважаемый KRISTA
вернуться пожалуйста. Я люблю свою работу, и вы новый Phidya греческий смысл понятия объективной красоты.

с благодарностью
(google translator)

...Скажите пожалуйста, где скачать такие татуировки как на скриншотах?

...Please tell me where to download such tattoos like on the screenshots?

The tattoo was made by myself, but I have to check the copyright of the textures before I share it.

I'm still very gratefull for the permission, thanks.

I really love your work, but I can't download it.... please help....  :exclamation:

I'm not keen in the LL download system, I myself never got problems. In this topic are hopefully some solutions for this issue.

cheers.

...Скажите пожалуйста, где скачать такие татуировки как на скриншотах?

...Please tell me where to download such tattoos like on the screenshots?

The tattoo was made by myself, but I have to check the copyright of the textures before I share it.

I'm still very gratefull for the permission, thanks.

I really love your work, but I can't download it.... please help....  :exclamation:

I'm not keen in the LL download system, I myself never got problems. In this topic are hopefully some solutions for this issue.

cheers.

Tks... I resolve the issue :lol:

Wow, amazing! Waited for years for someone to create or convert some lore-friendly armors for DEM. This is for sure the most beautifull and anatomically correct body for sky, but the lack of lore armors always kept me from using it on everyday basis...until now! I just can't thank you enough, please, keep up this amazing work!

I found a little weight problem though. I'm using 0 weight for my char, but fur armor (didn't tested others yet) looks close or equal to 100 weight. Please, look as SS

post-2492-0-75638900-1442755731_thumb.pngpost-2492-0-15827100-1442755784_thumb.png

post-2492-0-81019200-1442755966_thumb.pngpost-2492-0-39383500-1442755980_thumb.png

It may be hard to see any difference side-by-side, but if you dl them and quickly cycle in some viewer, the weight mismatch will become obvious

And, of course, big thanks to Krista for creating Dem and giving the perms, and to tiwa44 for original meshes. Really like this minidress concept)

Thanks very much for sharing your amazing coversions! Most appreciated.

And thanks to Krista for giving us Demonica.

Other Skyrim body replacers are to Demonica what a scarecrow is to a ballet dancer! :heart:

Gee, I hope that makes sense when it's translated into Russian, lol...

Guest Momber

rofl - the reading glasses in your "Greybeards" screenshot are hilarious!! :D

Thanks again.

How are you getting on with your face/body paint overlays btw? Do you have the intention of sharing them eventually?

Thanks for sharing the tattoo. I will take a look.

And while I'm not a scholar in the subject, I believe it is more Hawaiian-based than Maori. Imho. No biggie though.

The warpaint mod is working fine, but for non vampire only. If I copy the settings to the two vamp races the CK crash. I have no idea why copy it form Demonica to DemonicaHH worked well. I don't want to set the 60+ warpaints with all the color options for the vampire races again... :s But if you don't mind that issue, I can sure share them (if you give me permission for your Maori face tattoo of course)

here some samples:

post-1609-0-26279500-1443823921_thumb.jpgpost-1609-0-52626000-1443823934_thumb.jpgpost-1609-0-45585600-1443823938_thumb.jpg

About the 'maori' tattoo, you maybe right. Even a non scholar should have a better knowlege than me. :D

cheers.

Guest Momber

lol it's not "my" Maori tattoo. I just found it in the internetz.

I guess it's traditional and therefor public domain.

Unless of course it was created by a contemporary tattoo artist, then you may have a dozen angry Maori at your doorstep demanding compensation soon :P

haka-war.jpg

As to the "problem" with the overlays not working on the vampire race, that's okay with me, I don't do vampirism anyway.

foto1.jpg

btw, I tried your body tat and it looks magnificent in-game, so thanks a lot!

One more reason to use skimpy armor :)