Weird Adaptation Request

Yuni

One thing I've always loved about the canine companions in LoversBitch is the rising lust level that you have to 'take care of', or they'll mount you against your will. Is it possible to apply something similar to other creatures? Like say... a horse or a mountain lion? It's something I've always wanted.

I'm not sure if this would involve major programming or not. Perhaps just a touch-spell that mimicks the effect of LoversBitch.

In essence, a 'follow-me' spell that lets something follow you and have a lust level as well. And of course help in combat!

Edit: I should mention I realize MCS Order + Joburg creates something vaguely similar, but Joburg isn't sufficient, as if I turn up the thing's chances to rape me with Joburg, everything gets that boost. And it's not a measurable lust level, heh.

Archived