SurpriseFatty Posted September 14, 2015 Posted September 14, 2015 I forgot i had frostfall on and got down his lydia and I died (it was worth) Now every time i load into the outside world, I will CTD. Should I just reinstall frostfall? I havnt had time to test this much because I have to go to work.
Nuvenor Posted September 14, 2015 Posted September 14, 2015 Have you tried to deactivate frostfall, load the save, save anew, and reactivate it? Might fix it, but fuck up your save a little
Shadowscale Posted September 15, 2015 Posted September 15, 2015 Try verifying your cache in steam. I sometimes have issues after dying that the game files just corrupt for no reason. Try that first before you try taking Frostfall out of the load order.
SurpriseFatty Posted September 15, 2015 Author Posted September 15, 2015 I will try both of these, thank you
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.