BNB dlc armor update?

Monkey

Hi, I'm wondering if there's a 3rd party armor update for the BNB mod. (by thaumx)

I recently reinstalled New Vegas & I'm thinking about getting BNB again

I saw that it hasn't been updated though

so yeah is there one or should I go for another body replacer(suggestions please)?

• 2 weeks later...

Not updated? Ive got the full armor/clothes replacer. Plus the bonus size armor packs. I dont think there isnt anything left to update.

I think the OP was referring to the lack of DLC clothes/armors for the bodies that come with the bouncing natural breasts mod.

I, too, would like to see BNB versions of the DLC outfits, as well as additional outfits for the BNB curve body (at the very least). Unfortunately, none of the people willing to spend time making clothes mods seem willing to make them for the BNB curve body.

I understand the sentiment of "if you want something done, do it yourself," but I just don't have to time to do it myself at the moment. But hope springs eternal that someone somewhere will get the motivation to get this done sometime.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bnb has it's own set of armor that comes with it, but it is not updated. Type 3 BB which is just taking the skeleton ( and a type 3 Mesh compatible for BNB ) and applying the BB armor replacer mentioned above...

The OP maybe referring to the first one, Big Natural Breasts and the , as far as I know, un updated BNB armor pack that comes with the skeleton ( as that is how most people know the mod lol )

Ok, hopefully that cleared some things up. I tried to find some BnB armor packs ...but no luck.

Archived