Question about mods

Abigail

I downloaded the "LoversSmallCompilationmods" file, inside i found regular mods but it also contains these mods:

Demolish system English

LoversBeatemUp_001

LoversHabanero

LoversPuppet

LoversBedaadkzz

I'm new here so I haven't heard about those mods before and their readme files are not very clear :( could someone explain to me what they do?

^_^ thanks. :heart:

Guest Donkey

Beatem up can be found here

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=552&highlight=BeatemUp

habanero is not much to it. ads a man female in ic palace district selling potions and some other stuff. If the readme is unclear means i have not even bothered creating one.

people where never reading them anyway.

LoversPuppet

Some info can be found here.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=580&highlight=LoversPuppet

Demolish system English

is fighting mod. not much to tell about it.

LoversBedzz is the russian version for lovers bed. witch ads some function to it.

If you wait a bit maybe ashal will fix the download link so all description becomes visible again.

people where never reading them anyway.

While I'm sure that's how it must feel' date=' I can assure you that (quite?) a few of us do. :sleepy:

[/quote']

I know I've always looked at the readme before trying to install anything from this site, to figure out what it does and how to configure/install it. I admit, however, that the readme files that are machine-translated don't make any damn sense and I stopped trying to read them a few months ago...

I'll admit I only read parts of some readme's unless I'm absolutely sure I'll be keeping the mod.

Although I'm sure what Donkey really means is that he's fed up creating readme's for stuff people make 100,000,000,000 threads about like the whole Lovers Creature mushroom that people simply don't pay attention to what they're throwing in their game :s

Then complain and ask about it in another thread instead of going through their mod's readme's to find out what it is.

Sorry did I rant?:P

• 1 month later...

LoversHabanero adds a brother and sister alchemist who sell breast milk potions. The read me suggests that it's supposed to add breast milking animations, and the items sold include "original breast milk" containers. I think you're meant to use the containers to milk an NPC. Unfortunately I can't figure out how it actually works; assigning the container to a hot key doesn't seem to do anything.

Archived